Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 125 - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 125 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 2 of 30«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/24/2013 12:04:48   
Beck

@Megaknight
Given how Rev JUST made Sleipnir today, I really doubt we'll see it in-game this week.

@Jmagician
Yup! So that's why I got to the Undead Dungeon xD Much faster battles, plus I've had the layout memorized for months.
AQW  Post #: 26
5/24/2013 12:11:50   
Megadragonknight

@Beck
You never know. OS kept surprising us but there may be a 7/10 chance Sleipnir will be release most likely next week along with his veteran and master evolution. You know what, my old OS friend, I started to have great likings in ponies/horse! But dragons still triumph over anything in my interest!
Post #: 27
5/24/2013 12:17:50   
Beck

@Megaknight
Animating non-humanoids takes a while man, and I wouldn't expect Nulgath to crank out 3 of them in a week. Plus, Rev has tons to rank ups to draw still, even without the Sleipnir ones. AND he still goes to school.
I wouldn't expect it for a while.
AQW  Post #: 28
5/24/2013 12:20:20   
TheSage

@Megadragonknight : I can say for sure Milt cant animated a newly drawn character THAT fast, it takes time, time he does not have to spare because of other projects he is working on for AE.

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 29
5/24/2013 12:23:11   
Megadragonknight

@Beck
Yes and that's why I said there is a very high chance of Sleipnir and his rank up evolution to be release next week. Well, I guess the word "definitely" is the correct term. In any case, I know it would never be easy to animate non-humanoid characters and so is drawing using Adobe Flash. Speak from my own experience in learning flash animation this year.

Edit:
@above
Yes, I was just being too excited that I nearly forgot about Nulgath being very busy. I can always wait for any characters to be release anytime. Also, do read my above statement about flash animation.

< Message edited by Megadragonknight -- 5/24/2013 12:25:25 >
Post #: 30
5/24/2013 12:26:52   
TheSage

@Megadragonknight : well don't get your hopes to high about it coming out next week, its highly unlikely it will be released any time soon.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 31
5/24/2013 12:28:35   
Megadragonknight

@Sage
Do you really read my post clearly? I said that I can wait for even 10 years so long as the characters can be released. I am not the type who demand it to release now.
Post #: 32
5/24/2013 12:48:12   
DarkLore

Man! I am so dumb! I didn't know counter attacks cut through stun attacks like petrify! /slams head in sadness
On an unrelated note Water Elemental seems like the most offensive water character. I don't lose in PVE very often with him. Rarely in fact.

< Message edited by DarkLore -- 5/24/2013 12:52:51 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 33
5/24/2013 13:05:05   
Beck

@DarkLore
You know what's NOT a good water character? Revonthurkey. He averages 500 damage a turn, and if it wasn't because of his hilarious 5 hit, and the fact that I'm level 19 already, I wouldn't ever consider leveling him to 20 like Riniti did.
AQW  Post #: 34
5/24/2013 13:08:28   
Jmagician

I think all stun moves that deal damage should have their effects nullified if they are blocked. Would make sense for the stun to be cancelled if there isn't anything hitting you .-. Freeze is one of those exceptions because you don't really need to get hurt in order to feel a freezing blast of icy cold wind. This is a good reason to introduce 0 damage rather than just a "block".
AQW  Post #: 35
5/24/2013 13:15:14   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

@jmagician The same could be argued for Petrify since you don't need to get hurt to turn into stone(Medusa turns people to stone by just looking at them). The damage is there to compensate the lost turn compared to Freeze.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 36
5/24/2013 13:16:19   
Vagaran

@Jmagician
I don't really see why OS would follow logic anyway, we got Rolith who is literally selling one of his own men to a stranger. Not to mention the powerful Overfiend Blade that belongs to Nulgath is appearantly fire when shadow would have been the element most thought it would get.

They mostlikely used the "block" for those attacking because it was already coded in with when you got attacked while having block active.

Anyway quite curious about whether we will get a release today, the OS team has been really quiet.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 37
5/24/2013 13:20:59   
Jmagician

@vagaran@ND: Fair enough, you guys raise some good points xD

About today's release, it is best to wait. The team has a really tough mind to get into.
AQW  Post #: 38
5/24/2013 13:27:39   
Megadragonknight

It is always interesting to speculate the next new releases. I will be waiting for the new releases. So, see you guys later!
Post #: 39
5/24/2013 13:32:07   
suggsie

I'd expect something small from the release today.

maybe one or two characters and some bug fixes.

I would be more than happy to be wrong though.

=D
Post #: 40
5/24/2013 14:10:15   
Leprechaun

*Jumps on Vagarans head and lets his nails into it*

Rev made a horsy :D

@Megakyle
RAINBOWTHEUS IS OUUUUUUUUUUUT! GO GET MOEW, I MEAN HIM :D

Post #: 41
5/24/2013 14:14:23   
Beck

Rainbowtheus... his shield is WRONG. That is not the correct color sequence for a rainbow!! D:
AQW  Post #: 42
5/24/2013 14:16:15   
Vagaran

@Leprechaun
*shakes head and chains Cat to a big rock*

Release already? That's is early. Oh well, next weeks characters sounds interesting, can't wait!
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 43
5/24/2013 14:20:10   
bei4

yeah goblin rate is chanced and first encounter is goblin xD.

i posses an goblin xD

< Message edited by bei4 -- 5/24/2013 14:24:22 >
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 44
5/24/2013 14:26:23   
Vagaran

Also light series is next!

It's...ehh yeah I have nothing to say about it. I wonder whether the element they choose to make a series of is random...
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 45
5/24/2013 14:40:30   
Leprechaun

*Licks his way out of chains and chains himself to Vagaran's head*

Cat wants chaos element :D
Post #: 46
5/24/2013 14:44:17   
Beck

Light CC and Amazons next week? Victoria is gonna be pleased xD

And also, Rainbowtheus is an amazingly strong Apprentice character. Definitely worth consideration for training to level 20.
AQW  Post #: 47
5/24/2013 14:48:49   
clintonian

rainbowtheus seems better than paladin lol
Post #: 48
5/24/2013 14:51:45   
Vagaran

@Leprechaun
*chains cat to 5 rocks*

@Beck
Yeah he is quite strong, he would probably become much stronger once we got the light card series I'm quite exited to see what new card they'll add to light. Right now light already got some versatile cards with Heal, Greater Heal, DoT in Retribution, make a card unblockable and add +300 dmg, empower with +300 dmg and Holy Strike.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 49
5/24/2013 14:56:38   
Andlu

Not this. Another light perma rare. Three light perma rares... Why didn't they make it water? ;-;
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 125 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 2 of 30«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition