Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 125 - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 125 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 29 of 30«<2627282930>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/1/2013 2:12:09   
clintonian

orcs spawning a lot 3 pierces and 2 1 attacks on first draw :/ yea im not using anymore gold

< Message edited by clintonian -- 6/1/2013 2:17:19 >
Post #: 701
6/1/2013 2:18:44   
Megadragonknight

I am hoping to capture the Priest of Ver, Archpriest of Ver and Aegea. I wonder why Princess Aegea cost SG? Nulgath seems to be very unpredictable and random at times. Guess he is just free to do what he want with us.
Post #: 702
6/1/2013 2:22:56   
99th Dracopyre

99th Dracopyre' Log:

Day 3

These guys are now looking for the new light character.
While I'm here looking for a Lich that obviously doesn't want to be found. I am now having a growing fear for Bats.
I don't know how long I will go tthrough this dungeon filled with undead creeps, but I will not leave until I see that Lich and he'll obviously elude me.

~Draco
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 703
6/1/2013 2:27:56   
Imprison

I noticed new offense cards always come with a new element of CC, like :

Shadow : Bloodrage
Ice : Ice Needle

Light breaks the trend with a healing card :(
Post #: 704
6/1/2013 2:49:25   
clintonian

looking so long i leveled up
Post #: 705
6/1/2013 3:02:28   
Imprison

Wow. Gj! I plan to level Mr. Thrak to level 20 after I evolve him :)
Post #: 706
6/1/2013 3:14:05   
Leprechaun

Found Priest but it eluded me... Whatevz RNG >.>

Post #: 707
6/1/2013 4:00:00   
Vagaran

Nothing interesting for me, don't like Seraphim and Queen...Oh well hoping for a new Orc soon.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 708
6/1/2013 4:06:10   
99th Dracopyre

Which one should I get, Templar or Seraphim?
(I have SGs to evolve them)

~Draco
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 709
6/1/2013 4:14:20   
Deathknight17

I really feel like with all these legendary light characters and CC, they have destroyed the unique-ness and special factor of Founder. Firstly, they added Templar, which is basically Founder Champ, but a little less cost friendly deck. Now, they add Seraphim, which is better than Founder. Lastly, retribution is supposed to be a very special card, obtainable only to a few, but now any character (even light apprentices) can use them...
AQW Epic  Post #: 710
6/1/2013 4:28:46   
99th Dracopyre

So... I was in the Undead Dungeon for who knows how long... and I met the Lich.
I was like "OMG! OMG! LICH!" then in my head I was thinking "I am so going SG you"

When Suddenly...

spoiler:

I didn't have to! :D YIPPEEE!!!

~Draco
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 711
6/1/2013 4:29:25   
Vagaran

@Deathknight
No, FC is still better.

Look at Seraphim's deck, the only offensive cards it got are 100 Pierce, Retribution and Holy Strikes (unless the wiki is wrong). Compare to the FC deck which is much more balanced between both offensive and defensive, FC is still much better + it was never said FC would be the best light character.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 712
6/1/2013 4:49:45   
Skylon

@99th Dracopyre : Congratulations! I'm sure you will like the Arch Lich's 3-hit combo like me. Its quite a good character and has a high possession rate ( got them in two accs on first try).
AQW  Post #: 713
6/1/2013 4:52:47   
99th Dracopyre

So it has a High possession rate but a low encounter rate?
'cuz 40+ runs and all Bats was... annoying. Or maybe I'm just unlucky.

Well, whatever the case, I'm happy I have it.
Plus, I'm really close to getting Taurus! :O

Hmm, maybe I should really get some X-boosts. Maybe 3 or 4 would do. (Lol, I only hav 36 SGs left =/)
Maybe I'll get Xboosts next month.

~Draco

< Message edited by 99th Dracopyre -- 6/1/2013 4:53:11 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 714
6/1/2013 4:57:52   
Skylon

Actually I usually run into a Lich within 3 tries. I've never run into a Degore though.
So you could say you were a bit unlucky since even 20+ runs and no Lich has never happened before... for me it was Thrak that was hard to find.
Good luck getting Taurus!
AQW  Post #: 715
6/1/2013 5:01:40   
almanac01

Storm Knight is so ridiculous. It did 800 damage on first turn and did the 5x 400 damage attack nearly instantly. GAH.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 716
6/1/2013 5:05:20   
Voltaggia 1551

Storm knight boss is really strong. I was also surprised when he used that 2000 damage combo. Luckily I had Iron Hide on at the time.
AQ AQW  Post #: 717
6/1/2013 5:07:58   
Megadragonknight

@Drago
I had encountered Lich more often than even Bats and Degore. I guess you were just unlucky and 40 plus battles were all Bats? That's really shocking but anyway, you finally encountered Lich and obtained him! Congratz!

@DeathKnight and Vagaran
I would say, all 3 of them have very strong and weak points. Founder Champion is balanced, but its weakness is that it need to be used properly between offense and defense but FC is still durable to use. Templar is pure offensive but its weakness is that it lack a little defense and it require a lot of energy to use but it won't be a problem if you know how to overcome the weakness. Seraphim is pure defensive and its weakness is the lack of offense which is he doesn't have any 500 damage card. To increase his offense, CC can solve this. Overall, all the 3 light legendary characters have their strong and weak point. It depend on how we use it properly.

Edit: Lich Boss is still way more tougher than Storm Knight Boss because Lich had use corruption, 2000 damage card and 1200 damage on me in round by round before though I still managed to beat him. Storm Knight Boss is still quite easy than Lich Boss because Storm Knight lack of corruption.

< Message edited by Megadragonknight -- 6/1/2013 5:11:00 >
Post #: 718
6/1/2013 5:43:28   
almanac01

:D Got Storm Knight.
All I need is the orcs, new chars and Lich, then I have nearly all chars O3O
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 719
6/1/2013 6:23:49   
Imprison

Guys, sould I save my 4 SGs left for other possessions or just use it for Storm Knight? I'm really in a dilemma.
Post #: 720
6/1/2013 7:16:19   
Megadragonknight

@Imprison
Storm Knight is one of best energy character but there will be future energy character that can be stronger than Storm Knight and possibly even a new energy card when Energy series is release. So, I would say save it for future releases.
Post #: 721
6/1/2013 7:49:16   
necro rouge

@imprison
If you don't have him yet, I'd recommend waiting for energy cc and the new energy characters that will come with it. They will most likely have new cards and different decks.
AQW  Post #: 722
6/1/2013 8:00:35   
plebster

yeah save it for energy week.
AQW  Post #: 723
6/1/2013 8:06:24   
99th Dracopyre

I have Storm Knight, but I only got him for the looks. And I have to say, he looks pretty sweet! :D
So awesome. Like Tharr. Which reminds me. Time to train Sword Warrior again and grab Tharr! :D

~Draco
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 724
6/1/2013 8:52:28   
DeathGuard

Haven't caught any of the new characters yet, but at least I'm done with finals so I will have free time for at least 1 month before entering college. Will try to have BR at lvl 20 today, 3/4 from lvl 19, the rest should be easy but first, I will leave for a special breakfast with my senior classmates. Catch you guys later.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 725
Page:   <<   < prev  26 27 28 [29] 30   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 125 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 29 of 30«<2627282930>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition