Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Who is the favorite? Legion or Exile?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Who is the favorite? Legion or Exile?
Page 3 of 7«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/28/2013 22:15:06   
Bloodpact

^ gave me a flashback to story time as a child.

:') much enjoyed
Epic  Post #: 51
5/28/2013 23:22:10   
ED Divine Darkness

ahhhhhhhh, the good times
:)
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 52
5/28/2013 23:35:32   
midnight assassin

I smell money far far away from delta V if you know what I mean.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 53
5/28/2013 23:45:20   
Scyze

quote:

Legion has the money and Exile has the numbers
What do you mean? I'm confused here... :/
If you are saying Legion as a whole has the money, okay then...

I spent more money than I should've on the Frysteland War and I feel like an idiot. You wanna know how stupid I was?
I made a faction hoping it was Exile; made a Legion and I didn't realise this until I had seen myself on the Legion leaderboard. I was furious after knowing I had dealt over 50,000 War Kills on that day. What did I do? I switched sides hoping I'd keep my War Kills record but I didn't. So, I had to buy another 10,000 Varium to spend and then got up to 66,000 War Kills for Exile.

On the topic, Exile all the way!
I won't be on participating much cause I have to move back to England this summer and then I'll be going to a school where I won't play since I want to have a good life in the future! That's right, I am going to study!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 54
5/28/2013 23:49:12   
Bloodpact

^We understand and you will be missed ;3
Epic  Post #: 55
5/28/2013 23:54:18   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

@malicious I mean that Legion players usually have more money. This is not always the case. The Frysteland war showed that Legion and Exile were roughly gaining the same amount each day towards the end. And this is despite the fact that first place Legion was beating the entire Exile board. First place on Legion was around 100K one day while 1st place on Exile was 20-30K. With that difference, you would expect Legion to be gaining triple of what Exile did each day, but they didn't. Legion had higher spenders than Exile but Exile was able to balance it out later on with the number of players fighting/spending.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 56
5/29/2013 0:11:54   
beastmo

Vivid + Exile Win.
Epic  Post #: 57
5/29/2013 1:19:27   
rayniedays56

Well, this one war that I am proud to say I will work my butt off for. Eternal Paradise is exile, and we will not tolerate injustice anymore.

Oooh a bit of rp there derp. >:D

...why is everyone I follow on twitter a Legionnaire? Except for moosey sir...and erm...jzaanu

/end ramble

Exile will rule. How I know? I am Amber, crazy lady.

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 58
5/29/2013 2:18:22   
Blitzex/Sr. Zeph
Banned

quote:

Legion had higher spenders than Exile

Not this war ;)
I'm here now, ready to spend all my spare varium.
Epic  Post #: 59
5/29/2013 2:56:41   
NDB

I have never once joined a legion faction in all my 3 years of playing. Was in my own fac for 1 and a half year and been in my current fac for 1. Exile for the win :) Even though I may or may not go crazy this time, depending on what the wars about.

< Message edited by NDB -- 5/29/2013 2:57:16 >
Epic  Post #: 60
5/29/2013 3:13:03   
Bloodpact

Yeah I'll prob just drop in and out of the war.

Wish their was like a Mercenary(the job not the class) faction or something where
you could be paid by legions or exiles for x# of war kills or whatever assignment the war requires.
Would rather kill a lil bit of everyone.(For the right price ofc)

Epic  Post #: 61
5/29/2013 3:32:40   
The Incredible Hulk
Banned

quote:

Vivid + Exile Win.

LOL

It's like meganet from last year. They've worked super hard and we still lost.
Epic  Post #: 62
5/29/2013 4:41:14   
Blitzex/Sr. Zeph
Banned

Let's just hope there comes something similar to the Grenades in Infernal.
I will be the best of Exile :3.

Only danger will be timestream, but he probably chooses Legion so.
Epic  Post #: 63
5/29/2013 6:13:31   
Baydraze

I think Exile is going to win. Everywhere where I look I see active Exile factions. It's weird that legion has the most influence almost every day. But this is probably because of the flags.
Epic  Post #: 64
5/29/2013 7:54:58   
TRizZzCENTRINO

trizzzy is in legion so i will forge weapons of mass destruction for legion's use only :P these babies would wipe out the exiles easily

< Message edited by TRizZzCENTRINO -- 5/29/2013 8:00:17 >
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 65
5/29/2013 8:24:55   
Sauerkraut

Legion may need good weapons.

The Infernal War clearly showed that Exile has quite a few excellent hardcore players and capable war factions. We have proven that we can win against all odds.

I'd say bring it on.

Swash Buckler

xXSpartaN WarriorSXx

Epic  Post #: 66
5/29/2013 9:00:11   
Khalix

Plenty of enthusiasm from both sides.

But it all boils down to which side has the most grinders.

Regardless, the results don't negatively affect the other save for the shame of losing.

Seeing that Legion has more militaristic weaponry, I'd go for them. I'm not fond of being a rebel- My ego demands I always follow and start at the highest possible advantage.

In short, Legion has flashy'er gitz.
Epic  Post #: 67
5/29/2013 9:28:50   
Blitzex/Sr. Zeph
Banned

quote:

My ego demands I always follow and start at the highest possible advantage.

The majority are now Rebels actually.
By only looking at the top factions atm you already see wayyyy more Exile than Legion.

It would be stupid to go Legion if you really want to win without putting effort in it.
Epic  Post #: 68
5/29/2013 10:14:35   
kaiseryeux21

i was once a legion with shundraa in ED War tribunal. Now that the fact became inactive, i decided to go along with the exiles. I just hope the devs will give us one of the most exciting even in ED History. No to injustice, No to slavery, YES TO FREEDOM. exiles will prevail. ^^
DF Epic  Post #: 69
5/29/2013 12:52:15   
Necromantres

quote:

No exile ever makes it past that level sadly.... soon as they hit 31-33
We decimate them along with all know relative... not a single hair is
left behind after the cleanup crew arrives I hear.

I'm exile level 35..your argument it's invalid
Epic  Post #: 70
5/29/2013 13:52:45   
Bloodpact

nah u just turned level 31 switched to legion got to level 35 and switched back to Exile.

Can lie about it all you want ,but the truth has been spoken!
Epic  Post #: 71
5/29/2013 14:19:32   
..Jasmine..

Exiles FTW
Epic  Post #: 72
5/29/2013 14:52:20   
Necromantres

quote:

nah u just turned level 31 switched to legion got to level 35 and switched back to Exile.

Can lie about it all you want ,but the truth has been spoken!
that's not the case my friend
Epic  Post #: 73
5/29/2013 15:04:39   
toopygoo

im on team exiles! if its about influence, my co-founder and i have been hoarding tokens for some time now, and plan on owning 2 flags fro 1 month straight ( we farmed some alts for tokens and have amassed around 60K) both flags we currently control are dropping lower daily so we can swoop in... unfortunately one of them is in competition with Vivid, but they're exile too so we dont mind :)

if anyone else wants to join an exile faction for the war to support your cause, lemme know. we're making room!
AQW Epic  Post #: 74
5/29/2013 15:11:54   
Necromantres

quote:

we farmed some alts for tokens and have amassed around 60K

you mean dumying? when it was possible or what?
Epic  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Who is the favorite? Legion or Exile?
Page 3 of 7«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition