Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=HS= May 31 2013 Design Notes - The Price of Freedom

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> =HS= May 31 2013 Design Notes - The Price of Freedom
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/2/2013 5:17:03   
Balu
Legendary AK!!!

quote:

Randor the Red

May 31, 2013

The Price of Freedom

This past month we pushed out a lot of wares! More Cinco de Mayo items than before (plus a rare to be added this weekend (Sink o Da Mayo?). Also this Memorial Day shop was the first test of the new currency system we are trying; Member and Smashcoin items are now both the same (except the fact that SC ones do not take up bank space). We increased the pricing range as many have been asking for and are currently working to make a better system format for different level gear, a long with multiple other projects.
If you have not sent in an application for the writer or artist positions you maybe missing out as we are soon getting ready to pick out some winners. Next is what we have all been waiting for, Randor the Red Birthday gear! This year the team have been designing some cool stuff. I also have been making stuff that will be going through final testing and tweaking (and yes there well be PERM rares among them!)

Once again enjoy your weekend and keep an eye on this page as we keep you up to date!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
6/11/2013 19:15:42   
DarkLore

Never thought I'd have to farm fame so long. Those prices were crazy! Worth the non-SC dictator look though.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> =HS= May 31 2013 Design Notes - The Price of Freedom
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition