AE Xtras

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [AE Forum Resources] >> Forum Support and Suggestions >> AE Xtras
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/4/2013 14:24:12   
squishy17

Just wanted to suggest adding a thread to discuss which AE Xtra offers are actually worthwhile. When I first started playing AQW I signed up for an offer. It never installed and I never got the promised AC's. It did however install some Ebil code that that's been difficult to eliminate. A tread (maybe in the Community Gaming section) with player feedback of the offers would give players an opportunity to warn against malicious offers or suggest offers that may have a benefit.
Post #: 1
6/4/2013 14:30:55   
  Zyrain
The Arcane

An AExtras forum board already exists, with both "List of Good Offers" and "List of problem offers" threads for us to discuss the effectiveness of offers in. :)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
6/5/2013 16:43:07   
squishy17

OOps I wasn't expecting it to be listed with the games and totally missed it. Thanks for pointing me to it. You can close or delete this thread if you want.
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [AE Forum Resources] >> Forum Support and Suggestions >> AE Xtras
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition