Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= First PvP Elemental Tournament - Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= First PvP Elemental Tournament - Discussion Thread
Page 3 of 6«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/8/2013 8:23:28   
Antithesis

This laddie got pwnt by our boy The Walking Man!

My level 12 Alpha Frost Zard couldn't handle it x) He will go back to lifting weights and one day, he shall return
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 51
6/8/2013 10:31:49   
Balu
Legendary AK!!!

Well, things are moving along nicely! Darn shame some battles freeze or bug out. It can be a bit frustrating, but hopefully there aren`t that often. Looks like I`m your next opponent Hakunin. :-) Lemme know when you are online and want to start dueling. In the meantime, I`m going to train a bit.

Also, I only have a a lvl 20 xmas fiend to fight with. Since it takes soooo long to train ice chars, I never took the time to train anything else. I said i would train my ice bat, but so far haven`t gotten around to do it. XD
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 52
6/8/2013 10:46:21   
Hakunin

Ah, it's u, not Asuka?

Lol

At least this'll be relaxing.
AQ  Post #: 53
6/8/2013 11:05:02   
Beck

@almanac
I'll be checking the forums frequently, so if you happen to be online, leave a message here and we can duel!
AQW  Post #: 54
6/8/2013 11:20:21   
Balu
Legendary AK!!!

Our second battle froze Hakunin. Going to admit defeat with that one. You were clearly ahead.

Edit: Whoa, what an awesome set of duels I had against Hakunin! I had a rough start by loosing the first 2 matches, then after a bit of tweaking with the CC cards, I won the next four matches.

Hat`s off to you Walking Man. You are a good duelist. I really had luck with the hands I got and the cards I drew. It could have been a different outcome. I guess, that`s the beauty of PvPing in OS.

Asuka, prepare yourself! Because I think I`m getting better at dueling. :-)

< Message edited by Balu -- 6/8/2013 12:19:48 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 55
6/8/2013 12:22:08   
DeathGuard

@Mondez: I will be on for some hours, so pm me when you're on.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 56
6/8/2013 12:30:41   
Hakunin

Ye, it was a good duel, surprising both of us, teaching me a lot.

Anyway, some screenshots, because I like them:
Win 1
Win 2

For the second I strongly think Balu got a freezedown somewhere at the end, as I could swear I saw a 0 defense Ice Orb, what is an AI-thing.
No matter, I still proudly accept that as my victory, as I had to put up quite a fight.

and that's it: put up your best of it, even when you think you're out of luck.
I wish I had made screeney when I lost Balu remaining 3XX HP only. That gave me such an idea what I lost the chance trying it out for good during our last because either me got too tired and commit a mistake (I think in the last turn I spent one more charges then I should have), or some ugly glitch (I think my freeze did last 1 turn less). No matter anyway, as Balu was the better one for this time.
AQ  Post #: 57
6/8/2013 12:42:16   
Balu
Legendary AK!!!

I remember in the last match, I had 2000 def and used an ice orb, dealing quite a blow to your hp. Don`t remember getting a freebie ice orb attack, since i used ice orb only when I had good defences stacked.

Also for everyone else, play on Mozilla Firefox if you can. Seems to work better then Chrome. The game freezing bug happens on both but it seems to do that more on Chrome. Also don`t rush to draw cards as soon as your turn starts and you see the 30 second counter. Wait until the animation showing "Your Turn" ends and the counter shows 28 seconds or lower. i suggest this because, even if it has been stated that the drawing cards too fast bug was squashed twice, this bug still exists. Silly game bugs giving the coders a hard time! >:(

< Message edited by Balu -- 6/8/2013 12:44:32 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 58
6/8/2013 13:21:50   
Hakunin

@Balu
The "free Ice Orb" I remember in the second match, not the last.

The last match got the abrupt end 'cause I did not pay attention and spent all my charges, not leaving 1 for the next turn for Ice Wall (maybe for the counter showing 4 instead of 3 blah, blah).

Anyway, as I said I could've only done a "sucker punch" for just another victory, but no more. You deserved all going further.
Especially as I just sent in an unmodified Gypsophylia to see what happens, and it was fun.
AQ  Post #: 59
6/8/2013 13:55:01   
Redingard

So, me and Leader, eh? This should prove to be fun! I wonder who'd I'd fight afterwards, should I win.

Kind of hoping people don't use level 20 characters if they have, say level 10 Jack Frost or Barbarian. My Frost Void can't take much of a beating at level 8. Beggars can't be choosers, though!
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 60
6/8/2013 14:15:34   
Leader
Unrequited

So, we're good to go tomorrow Redingard. So many options to choose from, when I've trained all my Ice chars to 10 I'll decide them. Should be a lot of fun and I can't wait!
Post #: 61
6/8/2013 20:46:24   
Beck

Woooo! Finally doing my duels with Almanac(Adrix) :D

First match: I won, but forgot to take a screenshot.
Second match: I won
Third match: game froze
AQW  Post #: 62
6/8/2013 20:55:36   
DeathGuard

After 3 rounds of intense and sweating ice attacks, I won 3/5 and now pass to the 3rd round ^-^
Here I go Bjeble!
Also special thanks to Mondez for the exciting battles, I love dueling :3

AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 63
6/8/2013 20:57:12   
Mondez

Deathguard has beaten the elegant me so he hereby is granted passage to the next round.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 64
6/8/2013 21:00:05   
almanac01

And I'm a goner. Good job Beck.

(BTW I'm generally not a sore loser, you just get amazing cards all the time)
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 65
6/8/2013 21:05:05   
Beck

@almanac
While I don't like how you quit early, I suppose I can understand. 3 Wins is enough, I guess.
AQW  Post #: 66
6/8/2013 21:19:35   
DeathGuard

So the players already in 3rd round are Beck, Asuka, Balu Mboto, Bjeble and me.
The fights still to be decided are Riniti vs Axel along with Kise2 vs Aliesterus.
Necrorouge is still waiting in the 2nd round for the winner of Kise2 and Aliesterus battle.

So in the 3rd round, I DeathGuard should battle the agile Bjeble and BaluMboto should fight with the Moo Asuka. Beck still has to wait for Leader and Redingard to fight.

So that's all the news from the tournament for now, keep watching me! XD
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 67
6/8/2013 21:30:31   
almanac01

I thought it was 4 wins Beck. :O
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 68
6/8/2013 21:40:01   
Beck

@almanac
The game froze for me our 3rd match, so I technically didn't beat you.

And yes, I'll be waiting (with my Ice Beetle) to fight whoever wins, Leader and Redingard.

EDIT:
@below
Well considering how you were taking 30 sec on every turn our last battle, I'd rather not, if that's all the same to you.

< Message edited by Lord Beck -- 6/8/2013 21:41:53 >
AQW  Post #: 69
6/8/2013 21:40:50   
almanac01

Do you want one more battle or screw it?
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 70
6/8/2013 23:33:17   
Riniti

My run against Axel is over, with me as the victor. Great duels, Axel! Despite my huge level advantage, Rudolphtheus's lack of freeze is killing me. Final score- 4 to 2.
Post #: 71
6/8/2013 23:38:17   
Axel459
The Void Calls

Thanks for the fun matches Riniti and good luck in the rest of the tournament :D

I don't think I'm ever entering anything again where it's ice vs ice, battles are far too long .-.

AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 72
6/9/2013 1:41:14   
Balu
Legendary AK!!!

Today a fine day for a duel! :-) Hopefully, i will have enough time today to coordinate with Asuka and enjoy a few matches.

Also, kise2 and aliesterus. You have a bit over 9 hours from the time stamp on this post to start dueling or you will both be disqualified and necro rouge will advance by default to the next round against riniti.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 73
6/9/2013 1:53:10   
The Jop

What elements are you planning to have tournaments for in the future, Balu? I want to know if it's in order of card customization releases, since I need to train my light characters if that's the case.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 74
6/9/2013 2:01:05   
DeathGuard

I finally have my Light Guardian in lvl 20 so I will save him for the Light Element Tourney :D After that, I will get Templar.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= First PvP Elemental Tournament - Discussion Thread
Page 3 of 6«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition