Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 127 - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 127 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 4 of 30«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/16/2013 18:21:46   
Jmagician

I see, so many are SGing him. I guess my queue has passed ._. I found him like 4 times in total of hundreds of battles. Oh well, I am not sad. How else will I get my characters to level 20? If it weren't characters like these, I wouldn't have any xD

EDIT: Yay, game froze.-.

< Message edited by Jmagician -- 6/16/2013 18:24:16 >
AQW  Post #: 76
6/16/2013 18:24:39   
Skurge
The Dealer

@Jmagician:

Indeed! *Looks at my own level 5's and 8's* <_< >_>

Cheers!

The ArchFiend Needs Your Support.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 77
6/16/2013 18:44:41   
branden80

Hello scherzo, j, mondez, and cyber! how do u do! i myself am being sucked into the bowels of the games known as pokemon, and by the tardis! Roroth has a stranger grin than Cysero! I would like to congratulate Migo for finally making an awesome character compete for the competition, i do not know why, but some words just dont seem to look right, like congratulate and competition, oh well. I cant seem to choose characters, Migos Girl looks very attractive and dangerous, and those two qualities goes together like cheese and sprinkles! oh and Dots creation is very lovable, because who doesnt love monstrous goats? And i also love Rajas dragon animations! they are very epic! please help me choose, my friends!

AQW  Post #: 78
6/16/2013 18:49:45   
Jmagician

Well, if it isn't branden80

So, about that contest. Just choose what you think is more best out of the three. Keep on making points about what grabs you towards each character and pick the one with the most points.

Removed off-topic discussion and vote-mongering. ~James

< Message edited by James Lu -- 6/17/2013 3:02:10 >
AQW  Post #: 79
6/16/2013 18:58:48   
branden80

i was thinking of choosing Migos because he is a good friend!

Removed off-topic discussion. ~James

< Message edited by James Lu -- 6/17/2013 3:01:09 >
AQW  Post #: 80
6/17/2013 3:12:05   
  Grixus Faldor

I have deleted all the off-topic posts and issued warnings accordingly. As I said on page 4, keep the discussion of the contest and entries in the Contest discussion thread.

YOU MAY discuss why you voted for a certain entry here and cheer on other users, but that must not comprise the majority of your posts. Failure to comply with these instructions will be met with further warnings. I will not repeat myself.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 81
6/17/2013 3:40:56   
Megadragonknight

@James
I apologise if I posted any off-topic posts about the contest entries but I couldn't find any contest discussion thread in the general discussion.

On-topic: I am hoping to save enough money so I can purchase more SG package and then all the characters shall be mine!
Post #: 82
6/17/2013 5:39:50   
daichi

Well, finally got seraphim!

I really don't feel like doing that again anytime soon.

now I'm just playing around with taro.

DF AQW  Post #: 83
6/17/2013 7:32:15   
Vagaran

So uhm...where can I find this poll about the contest?
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 84
6/17/2013 7:34:59   
megakyle777

It's on the main page Vagaran. And I'M a pick! I'm gonna start a campaign. Remember folks, a vote for the Shadowgent is a vote for class!
DF  Post #: 85
6/17/2013 7:55:28   
Vagaran

@Megakyle
Oh derp, didn't see that xD
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 86
6/17/2013 8:00:27   
Mondez

Voting for mine can finally give us a great Necromancer to the roster plus he fully utilizes the undead in his five 5 combo.

I'm still cheering on for the others though.

I totally derped out on leveling Taro, but hopefully I might be able to do so though I need to finish leveling some characters who are already near level 20 like my BD, Tauras, and Founder Champion.

@below Daichi
Agreed plus for a peace lover he is very a hard hitter. O_o

< Message edited by Mondez -- 6/17/2013 8:04:54 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 87
6/17/2013 8:01:09   
daichi

@megakyle remember, there's no such thing as classes in OS

@mondez oh man, I really love using taro. its like possessing an old friend.

< Message edited by daichi -- 6/17/2013 8:02:47 >
DF AQW  Post #: 88
6/17/2013 8:14:53   
Megadragonknight

Everyone stating that Taro is so addictive to use. It just make me wanting to have him more! I need to save money within one week so I can buy SG package then obtain the characters I haven't possess yet.
Post #: 89
6/17/2013 10:43:32   
Jmagician

Well Taro requires 12 SG to purchase. I am going to wait and see how his deck gets better before I purchase him.
AQW  Post #: 90
6/17/2013 11:00:05   
Megadragonknight

With Taro costing 12 SG. He needs to be worth the price but there is nothing to worry about since Taro will be upgraded with new deck.
Post #: 91
6/17/2013 11:12:13   
Vagaran

The Maggot master cost 10SG and isn't really worth it.

Although I'm sure Nulgath knows what to do to make Taro worth the price, he IS Taro the Manslayer
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 92
6/17/2013 11:34:03   
Char

@Vagaran: Agreed!

Do you guys think that Rev is going to Remake Migo's character? It already looks like it belongs in OS.

The only stupid questions are the ones left unasked.
~(Char is forgetful of names)

The List! Is amazing!
Post #: 93
6/17/2013 11:35:47   
Desmodus

quote:

@Scherzo: Want to know something? Monk was the first character I found when I searched for him in the cave. I was like WOW! a Monk already?!? I failed to capture, but I thought he was easy to find based on that. . . .I think I am being punished for my false assumptions

I actually found Monk while hunting for Mishap; caught him w/o SG as well. I then saw another one a few fights later. Although, I think my luck is still rebuilding after having got Skexis Fiend on the first try back in Alpha; and that burst of luck in finding the Ogre Females relatively quickly. After a time, my luck should be enough to finally run into PD, Mishap, and Weteye. Yes, I STILL haven't seen a wild PD.
AQ AQW  Post #: 94
6/17/2013 12:31:37   
Jmagician

@Rascal: See that is the thing lol, if Migo wins, I think he can just send the files to Rev and get it in game in no time!

@Desmodus: Wow, you are lucky. I found Mishap twice so far searching for Monk. I caught it the first time without SG and found WetEye regularly but could never catch it. PD along with all the other rare beasts were caught with SG no matter what. Skexis wasn't even that hard to find compared to Witch and Augustiner was the toughest aside from rare beasts. I think I have average luck in finding and catching characters I would say :P
AQW  Post #: 95
6/17/2013 12:39:36   
necro rouge

@vagaran
quote:

The Maggot master cost 10SG and isn't really worth it.

We will agree to disagree.
AQW  Post #: 96
6/17/2013 14:22:55   
Jmagician

Hmm, both Headless Horseman and Overfiend Blade are requiring 10 SGs to evolve and I am in need of a good Fire type. Which one should I choose, or should I stick with my Pyre Witch which is on its way to level 20 already?

I am in need of your thoughts guys
AQW  Post #: 97
6/17/2013 14:59:13   
Skurge
The Dealer

@Jmagician:

Stay with the Pyre Witch.

10 SG's shouldn't be wasted on something that's just as powerful as a non-SG character.

Cheers!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 98
6/17/2013 15:20:20   
Char

@Jmagician: Go with Pyre Witch or Burn Mage.
Post #: 99
6/17/2013 15:23:26   
Vagaran

@JmagiciaN
My vote goes for the Pony, he is just a little better than Pyre Witch.

But I would rather wait and see the upcoming nerf to fire character before making any decisions.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 127 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 4 of 30«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition