Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=OS= June 14, 2013 - Neutral Card Series & The Manslayer Taro!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> =OS= June 14, 2013 - Neutral Card Series & The Manslayer Taro!
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/15/2013 17:48:50   
Balu
Legendary AK!!!

quote:

Neutral Card Series & The Manslayer Taro!

Posted on June 14, 2013 by Nulgath

Game Update v0.8.11
Neutral Card Series is Live, Ice Series has been removed for now and Taro the Manslayer is finally available to fight for you! Also, Stay tuned for the Nulgath Themed Bike coming to Epic Duel!

Epic Duel Nulgath Motorbike!

Voting for the The Oversoul Art and Backstory Suggestion will Begin this Weekend!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
6/15/2013 18:34:24   
Skurge
The Dealer

A bike worthy only of the ArchFiend himself! Haha.

Cheers!

The ArchFiend Needs Your Support.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
6/15/2013 19:55:52   
ValkyrieKnight

I don't understand why cards that made specific characters unique are now being released on card customization. What's the point now?

< Message edited by ValkyrieKnight -- 6/15/2013 19:56:24 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
6/15/2013 22:54:44   
KingoftheNight

To make characters even maybe? Also adding cards increases the size of the deck causing a lower chance of drawing certain cards/the cards you need.
Post #: 4
6/16/2013 0:19:31   
ValkyrieKnight

@ King

It doesn't make anything more balanced, stronger characters have fewer crap cards meaning putting strong cards on a already strong deck makes the few bad/mediocre cards less likely to appear therefore strong characters nearly always get the cards they need every draw. Sure put cards in Custom but do they really need cards like Corruption in CC Where people can equip at least 4 of them in a deck?

< Message edited by ValkyrieKnight -- 6/16/2013 0:20:14 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 5
6/16/2013 0:22:59   
  Grixus Faldor

That bike looks amazing. Nice selection of cards, I'll have to try my luck! :D

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
6/16/2013 0:35:23   
Blackshock

so far all I've gotten are 515's one power attack and a defend. Notbad I guess, it helps make PL more offensive. Wish I could grab a death flow, corruption, or neutralize if it's there
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 7
6/16/2013 7:47:57   
darkknight skull

Is it me or does Taro Manslayer and Pumpkinlord have the same deck?

also... should i buy a few neutral pack or save my gold for the orc cheiftan

< Message edited by darkknight skull -- 6/16/2013 8:00:42 >
Post #: 8
6/16/2013 7:51:11   
Axel459
The Void Calls

They do, Taro's deck is going to be updated though
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 9
6/16/2013 8:06:26   
Megadragonknight

Taro is such a very popular character. I shall grab him as soon as I got tons of SG to spare but that shall wait in about 2 weeks, I hope. I can't wait to see his updated deck.
Post #: 10
6/16/2013 11:06:56   
Lord Noonien Soong

Dage and Nulgath bikes, this should be interisting, i wonder who'd gain more favor?
DF  Post #: 11
6/16/2013 14:04:00   
Jmagician

Why is Nulgath advertising items for EpicDuel? lol Don't get me wrong, I don't mind. But shouldn't that be in EpicDuel DN?
AQW  Post #: 12
6/16/2013 22:00:14   
TheSage

@Jmagician : Because he made it FOR ED, that is why, and it is also in the ED DN.

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 13
6/16/2013 22:15:16   
Jmagician

@TheSage: Yeah but this is OS. It just seemed to me like it took more of the spotlight than the actual release.

It is a really cool looking bike, hmm maybe I should get back into ED now that things have apparently changed. As for the actual release, been having bad luck with booster packs .-. I got 101 cards with SG pack and got my first IH with a gold pack. This is Ice Series all over again >.>
AQW  Post #: 14
6/16/2013 23:40:50   
Megadragonknight

I guess anything related to Nulgath's work will also be posted in OS DN to inform us of his work be it a character or any item for OS and other AE games especially AQW.
Post #: 15
6/17/2013 0:15:09   
Jmagician

@Mega: Oh, I see lol For a second though I thought we would be having bikes in OS xD
AQW  Post #: 16
6/17/2013 0:41:09   
Megadragonknight

@Jmagician
Lol! I thought the same things too. xD I thought Nulgath bike will be release in OS soon but it was meant for ED. Well, that was quite unexpected. It would be nice to have some bike character in OS and it can move by itself without anyone driving. Quite the same thing for Overfiend Blade too.
Post #: 17
6/17/2013 0:51:48   
99th Dracopyre

What a bike! xD

~Draco
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 18
6/17/2013 2:39:48   
BJEBLE

I want that bike as a Fire character.Preferably Legendary, because we don't have a good Fire legendary.

Messi just scored a touchdown while slamdunking it into the goal, which then triggers my trap card allowing me to score a homerun.
DF  Post #: 19
6/17/2013 3:15:17   
Megadragonknight

If we can hope Nulgath will release nulgath bike character in OS. That would be so awesome! Everybody will definitely use it and show off in solace. Art-wise. I feel that Nulgath bike should also be release in OS as a playable character because its just so awesome and not to mention its Nulgath who created Nulgath bike. Well, its just only a wish but one can hope.
Post #: 20
6/17/2013 5:20:50   
ValkyrieKnight

So I just seen the neutral card list pack whatever and one question came to mind, why isn't Neutralize part of the set? This could be the gateway into duel elementing and its not even a potential card? How lame is this? When we have characters like

Arcane Ranger
Bavaria
Poison Drake
Queen Aegea
Sentry Lord
Skexis Fiend

And others, it would make allot of sense to add these types of cards in Customs. Since there's no neutralize, does this mean they'll be no energizer or fresh start?

Also, if there's no energizer or fresh start this would hinder card custom because they're only 10 water cards in total ( 11 if you're counting the 515 and 525 CC cards ) and without fresh start that makes 10 so you'll be 2 cards short in the CC deck. This issue also persist with energy ( thunder ) type. It also has 10 cards ( 11 adding the 515 and 525 cc ) and is 2 cards short of an entire CC deck.

In fact, this problem is with the remaining types not having their own CC deck, this probably influenced how we got the cards we have in their order. Without creating new cards ( or new characters ) with such cards you're going to have to modify old characters and since I doubt this'll happen will be be seeing a whole new set of new characters soon?
AQW Epic  Post #: 21
6/17/2013 10:38:34   
TheSage

@ValkrieKnight : if you had noticed with the Shadow and Ice CC packs there were new cards made to make the pack an even 12 cards leaving some cards as to strong to be put into CC and remain as base deck only cards.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 22
6/17/2013 10:38:53   
Jmagician

@Valkyrie: Well maybe Neutralize will make its way into CC one way or another. Just not through booster packs. Remember, there is soon going to be random card drops and other ways that we can attain cards other than buying them from a pack. Right now though, CC is way too broken and in chaos and having cards like Neutralize in it will just break the game really.

Unless there is a restriction of who can use what cards AND how many of each card can be allowed in decks, those cards should just stay hidden. As for CC packs being too short of cards, Nulgath will probably create new ones to fill the spots. Or who knows, since Water type isn't that strong, we might get Fresh Start.
AQW  Post #: 23
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> =OS= June 14, 2013 - Neutral Card Series & The Manslayer Taro!
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition