Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =DF= DragonLord Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =DF= DragonLord Discussion Thread
Page 8 of 12«<678910>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/4/2015 20:28:43   
Brasca123

oh, it's a trinket instead of an artifact? niiiiiiiiiiice, looking forward to DL's artifact
AQ DF  Post #: 176
7/4/2015 21:54:12   
Siedgrief

thanks Ash for the answer! really exited for the artifact.

Btw the numbers i put are just examples, the final numbers are up to you, it can be 50% heal resistance, or even 25%, the BTH i put is just an add on because the new rotation of skills in DragonLord needs (dont DEPEND) to successfully strike Light and Frost dragons spirits, I do really think that Dragon Lord deserves a passibe, since most classes have one, even Dragon Slayer have one, and Dragon Lord is like the "face/emblem?" of Dragonfable. if u really think it dosent deserve one im ok with it, as i said im loving the revamp.
Keep up the good work, and happy 4oJ to all the staff and the ppl in the forums!!!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 177
7/6/2015 16:49:44   
DracoUltimus

Love the DragonLord class a lot, but the shield... ruins the look for me. I highly enjoyed the stark contrast the original look gave you to DoomKnights, and to see that it was changed to have a shield kills a lot of the appeal that the armor had for me. Maybe there could be a version of the armor without the shield? I honestly would main DL if it weren't for the shield. The shield just looks so derpy because it seemingly switches arms when you turn. It's like you mirror yourself when you turn, and it bugs me a lot. It's just sad, because I love the class and I want to use it, but the shield kills the appeal the armor holds for me. :(

-Emril the Just
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 178
7/6/2015 18:00:57   
Zork Knight

The same is true for every other class. You'll always be holding your weapon on the hand "facing" the screen. The only difference is that DragonLord (and Guardian) also have a shield.

I actually find the shield a nice addition. But that's just my opinion.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 179
7/6/2015 18:04:48   
DracoUltimus

You can easily switch a weapon to your other hand, so that doesn't bother me nearly as much as the shield, which is a huge plate of metal, and therefore cannot be switched on a dime.

-Emril the Just
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 180
7/6/2015 18:20:05   
Seroknot

I agree with Emril, I never really liked the shield. Always liked the old dragonlord pose made it feel more dragony lordy and it was just cool. :)
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 181
7/13/2015 14:13:25   
Alm Nullamors

So there's an upcoming artifact along with the enemy healing nerf trinket? Cool, I'll eagerly await that.
I'll have to give this class a serious test against Hard Mode Tomix next.

The Dark DragonLord Rises...
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 182
7/24/2015 14:32:44   
Siedgrief

Is Evolved DragonLord getting any bonus? i mean, we paid 40k to get the evolved form (20k for CC DL and 20k more for EDL).
I know we got an awesome appearance, but it would be nice if it got someting more skill wise, 25% hp requirement for soul maybe, or -1 to any CD, or even that bite for 15mp gets some Bth and rush for 15mp gets 15% or even 20% increased Crit.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 183
7/24/2015 15:12:21   
Ash

No. It's only meant to be a cosmetic upgrade so if you don't like the look of the bulkier version you don't feel "forced" to pick it because it has better stats. All 4 are also tier 3 and as such won't be getting stronger.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 184
7/24/2015 15:18:39   
Aura Knight

If we choose to be using the color custom dragonlord or the color custom evolved one, is there a possibility of that armor being the one shown when we ride our dragons? And speaking of dragons, will we ever get armor for them? It seems a bit unsafe to go into battle on a dragon that has no protection other than its scales.

The last update on the dragonlord armors is great. I am going to miss the power that the old dragon soul skill had though. The crits from that were amazing. But sacrificing power for extra defenses is well worth it as the class can go from quest to quest without needing to heal once since it has amazing hp and mana recovery.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 185
7/24/2015 21:57:10   
RKC

What is this trinket Ive been hearing about that helps with the DL class?
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 186
7/25/2015 0:41:21   
Brasca123

@RKC. not live yet, ash will at some moment work on it, we'll know when it's released
AQ DF  Post #: 187
7/25/2015 0:49:56   
flashbang

But, it will be a trinket that helps with the "Can't kill this guy with this class, the heals are too strong" problem. IIRC.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 188
10/2/2015 8:44:25   
Vilmor

The only bad thing about the new dragonlord update is that "Dragon Soul" still has a 20% hp or below requirement, which makes no sense for a class with such good defense and regeneration. In my opinion Dragon Soul should be switched to be the final for the Bite - Rush combo

< Message edited by Vilmor -- 10/2/2015 8:51:34 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 189
10/2/2015 10:23:42   
Sharkslayer

@above - Nah, Dragon Soul is cool (color pun?), cooldown is only one turn, but you need to pay something to use this skill...and this something is not another skill :P
AQW  Post #: 190
10/2/2015 10:27:50   
Sakurai the Cursed

@Vilmor - On the contrary, a class with amazing defenses like DragonLord is the only thing that even can make use of such a skill. If you couldn't defend yourself then getting to 20% would be way too risky, but DragonLord can do it without cracking a sweat on any but the most stupidly-extreme fights.

< Message edited by Sakurai the Cursed -- 10/2/2015 10:28:27 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 191
10/2/2015 10:28:32   
Vilmor

@sharkslayer true but against most monsters/bosses you will not get to the 20% or below point unless your aim is to use this skill
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 192
10/2/2015 11:31:19   
Sharkslayer

@above - you always can 'decrease' your HP with broken heal pad...or fight until your HP will reach 20%...
AQW  Post #: 193
10/8/2016 10:40:46   
DeathTrilogy965

What is your DL artifact idea Ash?
Post #: 194
10/8/2016 13:07:17   
xelessarx

O.o It has been a long time since Ash left DF Staff
Post #: 195
11/6/2016 23:33:51   
Starstruck

You know what really irritates me about Dragon Lord armor? You cannot customize your dragon to be the same colors as Dragon Lord armor. The specific shades of gray and blue just aren't present.

It really throws me off :( Color Custom may match the Dragon, but then I lose my customization synergy with the weapon, wings, and helmet.

Can anybody help meeeee
DF MQ  Post #: 196
3/17/2017 13:00:24   
HwarangxDxArcher

Hmm, I recently just tried the dragonlord armor for the male version... and I quite like the looks, but then I seem to notice something off from when I tried it on the female version...

It happens that the 'MISS' sound for male is the usual sound, whereas the 'MISS' sound for female is a cool clunk of metal sound... is this a bug or it is supposed to be like that?

DF Epic  Post #: 197
3/17/2017 13:15:15   
Greyor_42

@hwarangxdxarcher for some reason, the male verson losta few of(if not ALL) the special sounds that had originally come with the revamp. that metal clang when avoiding damage is one of them. i haven't tried the female version yet, so i don't know if it got to keep all the sounds or not.
DF  Post #: 198
3/17/2017 14:51:28   
Chewy905

Chromatic ArchKnight of RP

Last I knew, my male Dragonlord still has the metal clang on avoiding Damage, I'll need to check again, maybe I'm remembering wrong, but I used the clas yesterday so idk :/
I think the fire and ice attacks used to have special sounds, as did the ultimate attack, are those still on female?
Post #: 199
3/17/2017 15:53:53   
FriendOfAFriend

I feel like I'm the only person who feels like the DragonLord armor looks too...lame. Like, fat? I have no idea how to explain it but I never quite liked the look.
Post #: 200
Page:   <<   < prev  6 7 [8] 9 10   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =DF= DragonLord Discussion Thread
Page 8 of 12«<678910>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition