Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=HS= Monster Testing

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> =HS= Monster Testing
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/30/2013 13:05:45   
  Randor the Red

We now live testing of gremlins on Marketstreet. let us know issues you find but please say monster name and color and then the issue.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
6/30/2013 13:25:09   
Sanani

A grenadiers-grey. Grunts-light blue and grey. I attack a monster then 0 damage after few attacks i can attack again then few times 0 damage. But mainly grenadiers.

< Message edited by Sanani -- 6/30/2013 13:33:08 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 2
7/1/2013 1:22:20   
Twighlight Sky

Yes, there appear to be some problems with hitting 0s, and I do not know if they are deliberate or not. In quite a few cases, I was only able to hurt enemies using energy attacks. This mainly occurred with grenadiers. (This isn't occurring now.)

However, with the gray grenadiers, I seemed to be unable to hurt them whatsoever, only getting zeroes. I do not know if I just didn't know the proper type of attack to use on them, if I was bugged, or the game was, or if something else entirely was occurring. Nonetheless, whatever it is, I feel it's best to report it anyway.

Thanks for continuing to work to expand this game and get it back on its feet!

< Message edited by Twighlight Sky -- 7/1/2013 10:44:55 >
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
7/1/2013 10:07:38   
blank452

After a quick few mins of testing, only the grey-grenadiers were taking 0 dmg. All the other mobs, grunts and grenadiers, colours yellow, blue, pink and grey were hit as normal, or as much as I could tell.

The grey grenadiers were taking 0 dmg from everything. Dots, direct dmg: nothing. Buffed my physical dmg through Warrior Spirit and Reens' Rampage along with debuffing the grenadier's def using Disease lvl20, yet still 0 as a dmg number, even with crits.
Same story for Surge, Pulsar, Lightning Strike and Thunderbolt. 0 across normal and critical hits.
The dmg types I used that yielded 0 dmg were physical, energy, shadow, fire, radiation. Still need to do the rest.

I hope this is a test of mechanics rather then bugs, but either way, it's good to see things happening and hopefully progressing.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 4
7/1/2013 11:02:52   
Twighlight Sky

Okay, now it's not just the gray ones for me, although a lot of the gray ones aren't immortal now. It seems to just be handed out randomly. Very interesting...
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
7/1/2013 11:39:06   
  Randor the Red

Made a change to gremlins this morn. re-log in and try the Grey's again. Hopefully I getting closer to getting issue fixed.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
7/1/2013 14:58:31   
Balu
Legendary AK!!!

The grey Gremlins are still bugged and don`t take damage. Also there is a typo in the monster`s name. It`s currently called Grenaider Gremlin instead of Grenadier Gremlin.

I better start farming some popcorn, because methinks we will get a ton of cool looking gear in the Movieplace shop. :D

Edit: the blue gremlin grunt also seems to be bugged still.

< Message edited by Balu -- 7/1/2013 15:06:19 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
7/1/2013 15:47:33   
blank452

All grunts of all colours seem fine. Same for the Grenaiders (bar the gray ones). All mobs don't take any more or any less dmg than what was to be expect when no modifiers are placed on user or target.

The gray Grenaider Gremlins (please fix that typo, you are tearing me apart Randor!!) are a whole different kettle of fish.

From first spawning into marktstreet-????, any grey grenadiers will be invulnerable. End of. However, if they spawn in after killing a kill-able mob, they themselves will be kill-able.

Here comes the fun part. The next mob to spawn in the location a grey Grenadier has just been killed will be invulnerable. That will stay until you hit them, then respawn or move off the screen (like moving into Capt Mack's) then back out again. This will remove the invulnerability, thus allowing them to be killed. If a 2nd grey Grenadier spawns after the 1st is killed, it will remain invulnerable.
You can also force the invulnerability on the 1st grey Grenadier by dealing dmg (not enough to kill it) then respawning or moving in/out of a shop.

The invulnerability extends to all I can throw at them:
DoTs
Super-Dots
Direct dmg
All elemental types, with buffs and debuffs on mob

(You guys have no idea how many times I had to re-write this XD)

< Message edited by blank452 -- 7/1/2013 17:29:26 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 8
7/1/2013 16:13:07   
CChaoz

You have mistaken sir the bug is still active no change at all.
Post #: 9
7/1/2013 20:52:48   
Jim Dale

So do we have to farm popcorn before the shop comes because we cant farm popcorn once the shop comes or when the shop is here can we still farm popcorn for the shop. Basically do i have to grind ahead of time or not?
Post #: 10
7/3/2013 9:36:01   
  Randor the Red

The popcorn drops (maybe renamed) are tokens, not going away and well be used to buy movie plex gear. movie plex gear coming soon but this week we focus on Freedom Day - alot of cool gear this year!

NEW: Can someone test monsters in the mall to see if this bug is there also?

< Message edited by Randor the Red -- 7/3/2013 16:17:33 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 11
7/3/2013 20:07:36   
blank452

Ran through all of the mall a few times killing each mob along with killing a single mob spawn for both the lvl20, lvl10 and lvl5 spawn locations to see if the bug happened on any of the mob types and I never came across it.

Just to be safe, I did this in both /join supercitymall and /join mall

Looks all good from my end of things =)

< Message edited by blank452 -- 7/3/2013 20:09:44 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 12
7/10/2013 13:52:54   
light souls

The monsters (gremlins) in /marketstreet are still bugged , ALL of them have the bug , plus i found a solution to it till it's fixed , if the bug happens , attack another gremlin and kill (defeat) it then attack the bugged monster , if you still do "0" (zero) damage , attack and kill another one and try attack the bugged one again , Do this process till you do normal damage to the bugged one and kill it.

please tell me if this works/ed for you people too.

PLUS : it might take a bit ( a lot ) of time but i am sure it works , and i also check the super city mall's monsters (zombies) , there is nothing wrong with them , the drop rate is fine , the gold drop amount is also good and same goes for experience.

AND i really like this bug , because it doesn't allow those bot users to get free popcorn (tokens) while other people work hard to get them.

< Message edited by light souls -- 7/10/2013 14:29:08 >
Post #: 13
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> =HS= Monster Testing
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition