Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =DF= Guardian Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =DF= Guardian Discussion Thread
Page 5 of 22«<34567>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/25/2014 11:50:55   
DarkDevil

Those answers suit me
I am hoping it will be in november cus that's when my birthday is
AQ Epic  Post #: 101
10/27/2014 19:25:09   
Lord Ferno

The Guardian's revamp is at long lost underway? Excellent! Guardianlord Ferno once again shall reign destruction against those who oppose him!
Post #: 102
1/12/2015 10:21:02   
Almighty Agathor

Here we are still waiting for revamp. :( I hope it comes soon. Tomix is really busy this time of year unfortunately.

Let me ask you, does a machine such as yourself ever experience fear?!
DF AQW  Post #: 103
1/12/2015 10:37:51   
VJ

seeing it isn't a top priority armor(I do have it) it is no wonder why it is not at the top of their list.
I am just glad they are trying to tackle their S.O.O.N list.

I am looking forward to it because Ash and Co. did a wonderful job on it and I will be using it again as it looks so much better than the AQ counterpart that we can actually call it our own Guardian armor and further distancing ourselves from AQ.

I just kind of wish they had given the GAB a new look but hey can't have everything we want and the team is busy doing what they can to bring everything up to par with the current game engine not to mention all the new content that they put out weekly.

remember with all these games they still use a 'skeleton' crew to work with each game compared to other (larger)game companies with many designers and programmers who put out anew content monthly if not longer.

so I can wait for my second favorite armor in the game.
Post #: 104
1/12/2015 10:43:36   
Almighty Agathor

VJ, I dont have Dmk, but Guardian is currently my 2nd favorite class as well. Im excited to see it in the game
DF AQW  Post #: 105
1/12/2015 10:49:11   
VJ

um where did the DMK thing come into play?
I don't have that armor ether(Just the normal in game ones) just that we have to give them time as they can only do so much at any given time.
Post #: 106
1/12/2015 10:52:47   
Almighty Agathor

I brought up Dmk because I am sure it will be my favorite class. So after I get it I was trying to imply that Guardian will drop to my 3rd favorite class. I should have said it that way the first time. Lol. And I know, Ash had said it was most likely going to be pushed to this year. Its just hard not to grow somewhat impatient since I have been waiting since July
DF AQW  Post #: 107
1/12/2015 10:59:51   
VJ

I know what you mean about waiting the revamp as I had been waiting since the new game engine was implemented where they said all armors would be slowly getting upgraded.
my top favor is the DKA/DLAs.
Post #: 108
1/12/2015 11:02:25   
Almighty Agathor

Good classes. Im not 100% sure if DLA is Dragonlord or not. But if it is I like it but Im not good with it. Its way too defensive for me. I like classes like Guardian where there are 1 or 2 defensive skills. Currently I use Icebound Revenant because its very offensive, but there is 2 or 3 defensive skills.
DF AQW  Post #: 109
1/12/2015 11:22:49   
VJ

EDLA,CLDLA,ECLDLA are all different forms of the Dragon Lord armor.
I like it when I want to tank and the GA is a wonderful front/second line armor and with the sweet update it will get, it will be even more powerful with that sweet & Unique DF feel
Post #: 110
1/12/2015 11:45:23   
Almighty Agathor

I love the way the art looks. It just made my jaw drop when I seen it in the DN's. Absolutely wonderful that we will have our own Guardian class
DF AQW  Post #: 111
1/12/2015 12:06:26   
VJ

aye, Ash and the others have outdone themselves with this armor and its because of it that makes players with the GA armor almost drool with anticipation ;)
if one thinks about it, its their skill that makes people start to get impatient for the armor ;).
Post #: 112
1/12/2015 12:38:05   
Almighty Agathor

Indeed it is. It is a tank of a class
DF AQW  Post #: 113
1/14/2015 21:16:59   
deather98

Maybe offering sometime if you think of it ash a Ultra version? You know just change the design to mimic the ultraguardian style change the blade to the scythe, the design of the dragon to the UGD and give it a .1% chance of an instant like with the pumpkin lord enfeebling scythe skill? Just some thoughts.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 114
1/14/2015 21:19:53   
Ash

I already designed one of the skills to have a 1% effect for that. It's not getting the ultra guardian look though.

quote:

Absolutely wonderful that we will have our own Guardian class

We actually have had one. I'm just adjusting the current one with new skills using the art Chronix made. I may have to use the un-fixed version of the new art though depending on if I can fix how large the file is or not.

< Message edited by Ash -- 1/14/2015 21:21:03 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 115
1/14/2015 21:58:28   
Mystical Warrior
Helpful!

We are still looking forward to the update when it does goes live, the update preview is really worth the wait since the art is really well made.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 116
5/1/2015 23:08:17   
Ash

Ok this is revamp preview is live. Just like all the other ones, here's a few things to remember.

1. No stats until Monday. (I'll be visiting the Lab so it may be late Monday evening when I get back to post those)
2. Just try the class! If you get caught up on the numbers you'll miss out on getting a feel for it. I'd rather have you giving me reactions to how it plays rather than disagreeing over a -20 somewhere.
3. This is a tier 2 class BUT I gave it a "special offer" bonus to offset some of the things I did on it. You might notice a few fun things hidden if you mess around...especially with that Awethur skill. (It's rare but you'll enjoy it when it does go off)
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 117
5/1/2015 23:11:30   
lordmastersupreme

It's way more cool and strong compared to the old guardian. Liked the revamp A LOT
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 118
5/1/2015 23:18:18   
The Hollow Soul

Well, so far the only thing I'm not a fan of is the walk cycle animation, but I know that isn't something that can be fixed.

Got that in testing too. Suffers from the same syndrome the Ash guest does. "SNRWRS" or "Somehow Not Running While Running Syndrome". ~Ash

Skillswise:
I'm having fun with it so far. Will maybe post later on when I've gotten more than 2 big battles done with the class so it is a fair judgment.

< Message edited by Ash -- 5/1/2015 23:20:23 >
DF  Post #: 119
5/1/2015 23:18:51   
flashbang

*starts to squee*
I'm hyped
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 120
5/1/2015 23:20:40   
Alpha Centipede

I don't have a guardianship in AQ, but what can I say? This revamp feels great and is fun to play with. Especially that Awethur skill. (Lucky me, I got the rare attack the first time I used it. Wow. Just... Wow.)
DF  Post #: 121
5/1/2015 23:24:34   
The Hollow Soul

@Ash, at least we now know the hero is the fastest causal walker on all of Lore. They should quit the hero job and start entering races.
DF  Post #: 122
5/1/2015 23:26:03   
10speed12

I'm liking the references to enemies in the original AQ, but it seems somewhat paradoxical that we're harnessing Nightbane's power when we haven't even heard of him, or even of Werepyres, yet.

< Message edited by 10speed12 -- 5/1/2015 23:27:26 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 123
5/1/2015 23:26:23   
flashbang

Is the mana drain supposed to hit the enemies HP as well?
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 124
5/1/2015 23:27:26   
Azan

I just love the revamp! It feels so great to have good ol' Guardian able to walk into challenges (literally) and beat all the enemies with awesome power! I've tried multiple times to get the Awethur effect, but no luck so far... I wonder what it is exactly?
Post #: 125
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =DF= Guardian Discussion Thread
Page 5 of 22«<34567>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition