Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

dark beauty

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> DragonFable >> dark beauty
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/5/2013 1:01:56   
salene

the snow fell lightly, its pattern illuminated by the lantern i held ahead of me. behind me i hear the cries the rose as they draw closer to me, to their ultimate goal. i stumble on the gnarled roots, allowing my enemies to close the gap between us. i realize, in the depths of my despair, that their is no escape. no amount of pleading or running can get me out of this. i also see one way to get out of this. the percent of it working is very low, but i might as well try. i veer towards the left, towards an icy river that free flows across the doomwood forest. i grab a branch from a low hanging tree, i test its strength. i groan to myself and move on. i need a really sturdy brach, one that can hold my weight. the rose are close, to close. just as i see their faces, i find my branch. i hold on tight and jump, feeling the roses gloved hands passing inches from my exposed skin. as i swing across the river, i hear a peculiar sound. a cracking sound. suddenly i realize that the creaking is my branch. "oh shi-" im cut short as the icy water takes my breath away. and that was before i saw the hydra

TO BE CONTINUED
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> DragonFable >> dark beauty
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition