Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Where Is The Incentive To Play This Game?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Where Is The Incentive To Play This Game?
Page 3 of 3<123
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/12/2013 14:56:40   
  Exploding Penguin

@Bloodpact: Yea, would be cool if NPCs/bosses had rare drops that weren't just for quests, like how Snork dropped the husks.
Epic  Post #: 51
7/12/2013 15:15:19   
Killer666

Cores do need an invintory, i hate having to buy the same core over and over and over, maybe make then equipable and unequipable but they cost 10k each.

Note* You can equip to different wepons
Epic  Post #: 52
7/12/2013 22:01:52   
The Incredible Hulk
Banned

My guess is next year; the war will be completely ruined as I think some legion faction will switch into an exile faction next year (if there is a war) except for some major factions in legion such as evil council, THE LOVE, SUPER LATINOS etc... or maybe there will be no next war.

Reasons
If things aren't balance & exile has the lead by a certain number of points while legion on the other hand a lower amount of points then it will obviously mean that if there is another war; people will join exile; and that means if people prefer exile because of the achievements or the new weapons; it will just ruin the war.

Another reason is there is no incentive on what side you want to join. I have seen people saying '' I want to join exile because I want to get all the winning achievements'' or ''I want to join exile because of CHAR_NAME who will play everyday''.

Well I want to see what happens if there is a next war. Will it be completely ruined? Or will it be a complete chaos?

Though I love tourney's in the game like the golden yeti. That made me want to play somehow. For this war; I don't just see the reason behind on playing it excluding achievements.
Epic  Post #: 53
7/14/2013 7:06:09   
Darkeroid

We need more variety in weapons. Fast.

Epic  Post #: 54
7/14/2013 7:13:58   
Mother1

@ Darkeriod

variety with weapon? Are you kidding me? Almost every update they are pumping in new weapons it isn't even funny.
Epic  Post #: 55
7/14/2013 7:17:44   
The Incredible Hulk
Banned

^^
He might mean claws, staffs & clubs (excluding mutating weapons since they are expensive); since we haven't had them in a long time & it's much cheaper then a mutation weapon.

Although yeah; we always have weapons every week! It's getting to a point that some can't even afford it anymore since they are very expensive.
Epic  Post #: 56
7/14/2013 10:21:37   
kosmo

What Darkeroid means is that we need more variety between weps (stats, cores, requirments or whatever can make them interesting)
Epic  Post #: 57
7/14/2013 11:51:15   
  Exploding Penguin

Considering the amount of new weapons they're creating each update, I can only imagine how captivating it would be if the old weapon stat system from previous phases still existed...
Anyways, if that many new weapons are being created, they seriously need brand new cores or core-specific weapons like a certain core can only be placed on easter seasonals, or something like that.
Epic  Post #: 58
7/14/2013 12:08:27   
Mother1

@ Kosmo

You mean everything we used to have before the staff made the game into one big dress up game by taking away most of those?
Epic  Post #: 59
7/14/2013 12:38:45   
ansh0

There's little variety in weapons and items.

Nearly all are reskins.
Epic  Post #: 60
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Where Is The Incentive To Play This Game?
Page 3 of 3<123
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition