Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 128 - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 128 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 3 of 30«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/13/2013 23:12:52   
The Finnish Phoenix

One down two to go.

Nice ACW0!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 51
7/13/2013 23:16:09   
Skurge
The Dealer

@The Finnish Phoenix:

O_O I guess you know what Moose man went through then.

It seems Dezgardo isn't an easy catch. I just lost him again.

The ArchFiend Needs Your Support.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 52
7/13/2013 23:18:26   
Jmagician

@Skurge: Not exactly, I'm pretty sure TFP had some good Light CC under his belt.

It still is an accomplishment to be proud of nonetheless.

edit: Come on WetEye! My SG is waiting for you. . .really looking forward to artifacts related to wild souls.

< Message edited by Jmagician -- 7/13/2013 23:29:39 >
AQW  Post #: 53
7/13/2013 23:28:34   
ACW0

Good Luck catching him Skurge!
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 54
7/13/2013 23:33:00   
clintonian

@TFP dude u are mad why u training the fairies lol XD
Post #: 55
7/13/2013 23:37:09   
the warden

ok Degore must like me or something becouse i keep running into him and the archlich and still no Necrosis..
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 56
7/13/2013 23:47:30   
The Finnish Phoenix

Yeah Necrosis took me a while to capture too, third time I saw him I gave in and SG'd.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 57
7/13/2013 23:48:03   
Redingard

I found Weteye twice now while looking for Water Elemental. I've only been farming for 20 minutes. Don't know why you'd waste a SG on him. I haven't. xD
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 58
7/13/2013 23:50:06   
The Finnish Phoenix

OverSoul's RNG is very mysterious sometimes.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 59
7/13/2013 23:55:02   
Jmagician

@Redingard: Yeah, it has legit been about a month of real farming for WetEye and no sign of him. Getting SG'd to death when I find it.
AQW  Post #: 60
7/13/2013 23:56:30   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

So we only have earth and energy left assuming Chaos doesn't get it's CC until last. I hope we get earth next and possibly a moose and/or Earth Fairy evo. }:3
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 61
7/14/2013 0:02:14   
The Finnish Phoenix

^I second everything you said lol.

Also good luck J, still don't have a WetEye either.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 62
7/14/2013 0:03:52   
Axel459
The Void Calls

@ND But we need energy first I need to make my Wolf stronger and I really want Hex Void D:
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 63
7/14/2013 0:03:55   
ACW0

4th time I've fought water elemental and no capture, almost wanna SG.

WETEYE JUST SPAWNED O.o
AND I CAUGHT IT :D

Then water elemental spawned
AND I CAUGHT IT TOO!

Red Letter Day

< Message edited by ACW0 -- 7/14/2013 0:09:47 >
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 64
7/14/2013 0:42:14   
BJEBLE

@ACW0 I remember when Water Elemental first came out, it was pretty easy for me to get.But now it's just not like that at all. Weird.But Weteye and WE back to back. Never gonna happen with me.
DF  Post #: 65
7/14/2013 0:53:01   
Char

@BJEBLE: Don't worry, they will appear eventually. All you have to do is persevere! :)

ACW0: Double Gratz! *Double Char-Five*

J: Good Luck On your WetEye search!

ND: If we all sign a petition Maybe Rev will be kind enough to do a Moose character. Maybe.... :)

TFP: I added your Light Fairy to my List.

< Message edited by Char -- 7/14/2013 1:01:04 >

The only stupid questions are the ones left unasked.
~(Char is forgetful of names)

The List! Is amazing!
Post #: 66
7/14/2013 1:03:09   
BJEBLE

@Char Dark Moose could be the first boss that if you defeat if, it gives you CC cards.
In other news, Infernal Fiend is still amazing at level 6, but I have yet to level Necrosis at all.

EDIT: I think that for a really advanced fire character, instead of lava strike for inferno, it should be FLAMING SKULLS.Like on the card.

< Message edited by BJEBLE -- 7/14/2013 1:06:56 >
DF  Post #: 67
7/14/2013 1:08:04   
Char

@BJEBLE: That would be amazing! And it would make a certain Arch-Moose happy. :)

I'm really hoping that Nulgath gives forumite recognition, that would be, as I said earlier, Amazing!!!
Post #: 68
7/14/2013 1:14:07   
GuardMouse

@Bjeble Good Luck leveling Necrosis, try having about 3 Defends, 1 Lifesteal and 1 500 Attack, makes life easier.
AQW  Post #: 69
7/14/2013 2:06:46   
bei4

goood morning guys :D.

gonna train my infernal fiend again.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 70
7/14/2013 2:08:03   
Hallodeath

What's the spawn rate of Infernal Fiend and its capture rate?
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 71
7/14/2013 2:14:01   
bei4

@hallodeath i don't exactly know but i cought him at the second time without sg. i use refresh farming btw.

my infernal fiend is lvl 11.

< Message edited by bei4 -- 7/14/2013 2:15:39 >
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 72
7/14/2013 2:44:42   
Hakunin

quote:

Fire was the first of its kind to have a pierce card that did more then 100 damage, the first to get a card that did 1k damage, and the point of fire is to hit hard. What ever element you use, they all use the same cards over and over, (shield/shatter for ice, poison/MoD for shadow, heal/retribution for light, HoT/power flow for water, iron hide/death flow for neutral, need i go on?)

Fire has pierce cards, but they never come to play as far as I've seen. The normal attack cards cause so many damage they destroy the shields and kill the opponent way before pierce would be necessary.
Again: Fireball is just 2*500 dmg cards melted. It isn't a new thing for real.
And no, other elements from the same deck, depending on the opponent DO apply different strategies, what means they use different cards from the same deck. Eg. there are times when the way can be DoT, or piercing, or normal damage, or shielding. Some concrete examples: Ogre always must decide wether it'll use its piercing cards or regular damage. In PvP with Gypsophylia I either used DoT or regular damage, depending on the opponent's strategy, to win. With Ice CC I saw a guy who could change his deck to either cause piercing, DoT, or normal damage with equal efficiency. When using a Shadow Character you must decide wether to use Void Reflection, or that'd be just a waste of charges to start with.
I am unfamliar with Light, and Energy or Water just no the real thing yet (although I see a distinction at least between Ogre Shaman and Quatzk).

quote:

Give Light Fairy 2 Retributions ...

Ok, first: start to talk about Light Fairy, not CC.
Second: your instruction strongly suggest most if not all characters 'cause CC are just skins.

quote:

I had said already that the CC version of Burn ...

No need to comment what wasn't a question. Or direct it to the right person (this time that was @synner).

@Asuka
quote:

WoW doesn't own the idea of instrumental weapons

Noone said there's a legal issue...

@Cyber Doom
quote:

i just think we should be able to fight shop owners for a chance at possesing the contents

How 'bout some shop-owners who must be fought to open the shop every time you want to look the content of the shop?

< Message edited by Hakunin -- 7/14/2013 2:48:59 >
AQ  Post #: 73
7/14/2013 2:51:26   
Hallodeath

3 times finding Infernal Fiend and no success.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 74
7/14/2013 3:10:51   
NDB

I was bored after getting all the new characters except Aqueous (still farming the gold) and since they made CC Fireball and Meteorite I was trying to make some record damages. Equipped my Monk with a Meteorite, Fireball, Power Flow, Death Flow, and a Holy Strike. That's a total of 6428 Damage lol. Take a look at what I did to this fairy.
Epic  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 128 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 3 of 30«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition