Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Oversoul Questions & Answers XI (Read the first post)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Oversoul Questions & Answers XI (Read the first post)
Page 29 of 30«<2627282930>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/10/2013 5:02:18   
Bounty Hunter 6

I feared you would say that,I know that they're easy target but the barbarian character is just annoying,she puts up her shield all the time and that makes her harder to kill.
Post #: 701
11/10/2013 5:10:24   
Megadragonknight

@Bounty
Its the only place where every opponents are apprentice. Other area consists of a number of AI who are veteran, master and legendary opponents who are smarter. Barbarian won't really show up most of the time so just endure it. I can't think of other area but if there is one, I would choose the Central Lake or Bottomless pit.
Post #: 702
11/10/2013 5:15:01   
Bounty Hunter 6

Yea you're right,let's just hope the barbarian will find some else to feed her crows
Post #: 703
11/10/2013 6:49:26   
The Jop

@Mega
For Nulgaths' sake, I knew what he was talking about. You're telling me what I was confused about? I only mentioned the 5 CC thing because that's the only cap associated with CC, and that apparently confused you, Skurge, and inshal no matter how many times I say I know what he was referring to.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 704
11/10/2013 7:05:32   
Megadragonknight

@Jop
For Oversoul's sake, I know what you are saying but Inshal's question isn't asking about the equipping cap. This is what he wanted to asked:
quote:

I meant when you purchase them, not when you equip them.
That means he want to ask if there is a limit to how many cards he can obtain. If his question is about the cap of equipping cards, Inshal himself would know the answer without asking because when he goes to the CC screen, it already give him the answer to how many cards he can equip.
Post #: 705
11/10/2013 7:08:41   
The Jop

@Mega
Yes, and for the 4th time, that's what I was talking about. I don't know how I can make this any clearer. Like I said,
quote:

I only mentioned the 5 CC thing because that's the only cap associated with CC, and that apparently confused you, Skurge, and inshal no matter how many times I say I know what he was referring to.
I said that it's the only cap associated with CC, meaning that there is no cap for the cards you obtain from purchases.

< Message edited by The Jop -- 11/10/2013 7:12:15 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 706
11/10/2013 7:11:10   
Boom u doom

Skurge made it most clear:

quote:

There is none. You can have as many cards as the RNG gives you.

though I don't think anyone will be lucky enough to get 5 corruption or something.
AQW  Post #: 707
11/10/2013 7:12:35   
Megadragonknight

@Jop
But equipping cap and purchasing CC cap are not connected. Equipping CC are limit to 5 and it doesn't matter if its the same card you equip but for purchasing CC, it have no limit for each and every single card.

< Message edited by Megadragonknight -- 11/10/2013 7:17:03 >
Post #: 708
11/10/2013 7:13:44   
The Jop

I brought that up to say it's the only cap, so there is no cap for how many cards you can get from purchases. Clearly no one understood that and I should have been way more direct.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 709
11/10/2013 7:16:11   
legend knight

@Jop
I think Inshal is the one who never made his question very clear so thats why Skurge and MDK answer are the same towards Inshal's question. He was asking about purchasing CC and MDK and Skurge answered that question. You were answering another kind of question which would be " is it okay to equip the same cards and whats the cap for equipping CC?". This should make things very clear. I don't understand why such simple question can confuse both side.
Post #: 710
11/10/2013 7:19:10   
The Jop

No, I was answering if there was a cap for the amount of a specific card you can get from a series, and I said
quote:

No

Then I said
quote:

it's just that you can only add 5 CC cards.
which is the part that confused everyone. I brought that up to say it is the only cap, thereby saying there is no cap associated with the amount of specific cards you can get.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 711
11/10/2013 7:19:14   
Megadragonknight

@Jop
I do understand your point but Inshal's question is only about purchasing CC so we just answered that question without giving another answer that is not related to the question unless Inshal asked about the equipping CC cap. It can actually confuse some of us who don't like to read that much. My fault for not explaining things clearly. Ok, lets end the topic peacefully.

< Message edited by Megadragonknight -- 11/10/2013 7:21:12 >
Post #: 712
11/10/2013 7:21:15   
The Jop

@Mega
We're always peaceful. I'm glad I got my point across. You are right that I should have not mentioned the 5 CC cap, because that made everyone think I was answering a question I wasn't. Sorry for any confusion.

< Message edited by The Jop -- 11/10/2013 7:22:03 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 713
11/10/2013 7:24:35   
Megadragonknight

@Jop
Yeah, we are always peaceful and no arguments occurred. I should apologise for not reading extremely clear enough. My bad habit for coming to the conclusion without thinking sometimes even if it is a small sentence. But at least the conclusion was solved. :D
Post #: 714
11/10/2013 7:28:01   
legend knight

My honest opinion is that Jop is wrong for answering another question which can confuse forumites but MDK is also wrong for not reading properly. No offense but we made mistake and we correct it. Its great to see you guys know your own mistake and manage to solve the confusion.
Post #: 715
11/10/2013 8:06:29   
Boom u doom

Okay...ahem.

Is farming gold in solrace PvE faster than farming gold in dungeons (treasure chests)?
I know that treasure chests give more gold, but they respawn so rare that it feels like fighting the weak mobs in solrace will eventually give more gold over time. Thoughts?
AQW  Post #: 716
11/10/2013 8:09:36   
The Jop

If you're level 17-20 it is probably faster, but not otherwise. Just make sure if you do look for treasure chests you follow this advice:
quote:

For gold, go to the Treasure Chest room in Map 2 of the Labyrinth Dungeon. It has the least amount of characters of any dungeon and map so it has a high frequency of treasure chests, which give 500-1000 gold upon defeat.

< Message edited by The Jop -- 11/10/2013 8:11:58 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 717
11/10/2013 8:57:55   
Boom u doom

Another question, is it possible to find infernal fiend at the dungeon starting points? I've never seen one...make me wonder if I should refresh-search.
AQW  Post #: 718
11/10/2013 9:00:36   
dragon wrath

Yes you can find him in the starting point.
AQW  Post #: 719
11/10/2013 9:05:44   
Boom u doom

Then I guess he either has a low drop rate or I have terrible infernal-fiend-attraction rate.
AQW  Post #: 720
11/10/2013 9:07:06   
The Jop

He does have a low spawn rate.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 721
11/10/2013 9:07:37   
dragon wrath

Low rate i only fought him once in 2 hours
AQW  Post #: 722
11/10/2013 10:15:18   
Megadragonknight

Infernal Fiend have low encounter rate but his possession rate is quite high. I caught him within 4 try but it took me over 100 battle to finally got him.
Post #: 723
11/10/2013 10:54:51   
Beck

@Bounty Hunter
Actually if you're looking for easy farming spots, I have a few. The central mountain in the central map, since only Young Paladin, Blood Fiend, and Cave Zardman shows up there; that boulder where Ninja spawns, that Lantern Tree where Shadowdance is, or even the Graveyard (if you're a bit higher leveled).
No Ice characters spawn in those places xD

EDIT:
@below
Yup yup! That's generally the rule! Though best case scenario, you avoid areas where characters can heal a ton or juse Ironhide too, but those spots are a biiiiiiit harder to find xD

< Message edited by Lord Beck -- 11/10/2013 11:00:20 >
AQW  Post #: 724
11/10/2013 10:58:17   
Dragon Elite X

Or even the lakes. No Ice characters there either. Haha when training avoid ice characters at all costs.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 725
Page:   <<   < prev  26 27 28 [29] 30   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Oversoul Questions & Answers XI (Read the first post)
Page 29 of 30«<2627282930>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition