Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =DF= Paladin Armor Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =DF= Paladin Armor Discussion Thread
Page 11 of 15«<910111213>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/24/2014 16:26:10   
NighWing658

Will Artix's weapon be updated to the blinding light of destiny or is it gonna stay as a sword?
AQW  Post #: 251
9/24/2014 18:26:51   
Zeldax

@BludClaw
What are the new updates?
Post #: 252
9/24/2014 18:41:19   
Ash

quote:

And it looks like the Vayle guest got updated as well?

Yes she did! I figured while I was in that quest updating Artix I should update her as well.

quote:

Will Artix's weapon be updated to the blinding light of destiny or is it gonna stay as a sword?

When I was talking to the Artix about updating the guest (the real one not the NPC just so no one thinks I'm that sleep deprived) he didn't mention it. He gave me a list of things to keep in mind about his NPC's concept and also the skills he'd like to see. I did my best to make the skills match what he wanted with what I had. He did not specify a weapon update so I didn't do it. Storyline wise our character would have it, either in the Doom Weapon or purified as a destiny weapon. He *could* make another one but he's fine without it as he doesn't need it with how he battles.

Zeldax - You could go run the quests that you get him as a guest in and see for yourself.

< Message edited by Ash -- 9/24/2014 21:26:20 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 253
9/24/2014 21:17:37   
Dragonman

@Ash:Now I'm confused, didn't Artix have the BLoD during some quest. I remember seeing him with it in this game.

(I think it was the pink invasion during HHD one year)
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 254
9/24/2014 21:20:23   
Zeldax

@Ash
I know about the Artix Guest update. He's pretty good now actually. I'm asking about the Vayle update. Did she get an art update or something? I can't check right now because I'm on mobile.
Post #: 255
9/24/2014 21:24:47   
Ash

quote:

Now I'm confused, didn't Artix have the BLoD during some quest. I remember seeing him with it in this game.

I don't make lore decisions for other people's NPC's without their approval or wishes. As Artix did not tell me to change the weapon I did not. *shrugs* If you want to go ask him, feel free. I don't add things like that, especially with an NPC as delicate in terms of how he gets his power as Artix, without the person going, "Yes do X, Y, and Z with him."

It would also make no sense in terms of the quest where you fight with him against Edgar. Why would he use the stone mace when he has a weapon of Blinding Light? That doesn't make any sense at all even IF Artix wanted him to have a new weapon. If Artix re-appears in book 3, sure that would be a good place to put him with a new weapon and I'll be happy to ask him for that but thinking about it it wouldn't make sense in the frame of the quests how they were written. They weren't written for him to have it back then so giving it to him does not make sense in Book 1.

Zeldax - She has new skills and now scales.

< Message edited by Ash -- 9/24/2014 21:29:28 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 256
9/24/2014 21:27:14   
Zeldax

Oh, same as Artix. Cool. I thought she got an art update on the Artix vs the Undead Quest I'll check it out when I get home. Thanks Ash!
Post #: 257
9/26/2014 17:15:22   
Myra
Killing time softly

The fight against Noxus feels totally different with the revamped Vayle and Artix guests. Before, Noxus would kill both of them in his first turns and then it would just be the hero vs. him and his minions. Now they scale to your level, and they have really useful skills.

I think I'll replay whole the Necropolis quest chain this weekend, it seems appropriate now that all of its classes are revamped.
DF MQ  Post #: 258
9/26/2014 20:04:22   
plue344

I just can't wait for the Invite guest version of Artix gets upgraded as well!
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 259
9/26/2014 23:09:10   
Skyflakes

When will be the final Revamp of the armor's art/style/new look?
Post #: 260
9/26/2014 23:32:46   
Romulus

New Artix guest is superb!
Post #: 261
9/26/2014 23:42:51   
Darius

The paladin weapons are so shiny! ^-^ Altho they're not worth it for someone with the Ultimate DA Scythe of Elementals. I can't wait for the art update to the armor and the matching helms!

Also, the Artix guest is... a little silly, but VERY effective. Vayle only has three skills, but they're definitely stronger than before. Also, being scaled makes her tons more durable than she originally was. Well done, Ash!

< Message edited by Darius -- 9/26/2014 23:53:18 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 262
9/26/2014 23:51:25   
kingyugi4567

darius where do i find the paladin weapons
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 263
9/26/2014 23:52:43   
Romulus

@kingyugi

Go to Artix and click the Paladin Class button thing.

You should see a button where the options for the armors are. It should say Items. Equip Armor is at the top of the list, Items at the bottom
Post #: 264
9/26/2014 23:59:24   
Darius

^What he said. They're not terribly expensive, only 2400 gold for the Lv.80 DA versions. They also have Lv.76 DC scythes if you scroll down a bit, which are 330 DC's a pop. The highest level non-DA versions are Lv.75.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 265
9/27/2014 0:00:21   
Paladin Warrior

I thought I read the hammer, spear, mace and axe were going to be combined into a single item?
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 266
9/27/2014 0:08:33   
kingyugi4567

thanks I like the swiord better then i do i prstine light of destiny]
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 267
9/27/2014 0:36:24   
Darius

@Paladin Warrior: They're all scythes, if that's what you mean.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 268
9/27/2014 9:37:25   
Infamous Immortal

WOW~ I just tried this out for the first time being non-DA and all, and I defeated the so-called Impossible Crawler without even having to use a potion or defensive move. I'm sure the DA only skills are impressive as well, but I would like to thank Ash for giving us non-DA'ers some powerful skills as well:) weapons are nice too :)
Post #: 269
9/28/2014 0:15:44   
{|Draco|}

IMO, the Paladin is extremely annoying in PVP. I tested it against my own character (39199134) just for the fun of it, and I swear the HoT and the Seal of Salvation skill might be slightly OP. I already sent a glitch report about it, but the PVP enemies seem to have unlimited mana which allows PVP paladins to tank the heck out of everything with HoTs and then Full heal every 15 moves or so. Other than that, I'm pretty happy with the skillset (I like Dracelix's paladin style for art). Nice Job Dev team!
DF AQW  Post #: 270
9/28/2014 13:14:26   
Dragonic1

That paladin class revamp is AWESOME!
I mean, I could beat the impossible crawler on hard mode with it.
I think that is the current best non-DA class.

Post #: 271
9/28/2014 15:36:23   
Snakezarr

Hey ash is there a reason why having a negative heal resistance doesn't increase the health you heal from the pally dot? Also why are there two heal stats Health and heal.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 272
9/28/2014 15:41:34   
Faerdin
Rune Knight

When Health Resistance comes into play, there can be a disparity between the number that pops up on the HoT and the amount you actually get healed. When you use DragonLord's Earth Dragon Spirit before using Wind Dragon Spirit, for example, the HoT might SAY you got healed for 300 Health when -- in reality -- it got cut in half by the amount of All Resistance you just gained from Earth Dragon Spirit. But if this is not the case in this particular circumstance, it might be a bug.

As for increasing your healing, there should only be one stat: Health Resistance. If you have "Heal" Resistance, that might be a mistake.

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 273
9/28/2014 15:50:38   
Snakezarr

Thanks for clearing that up, I can get a screenshot of the heal and health resistance if needed.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 274
9/29/2014 15:25:07   
Azan

I just thought of that... as a stun for Paladin, it would've been awesome to have a skill where the Hero shouts "Your shoe is untied!" for 3 turns of distraction.
Post #: 275
Page:   <<   < prev  9 10 [11] 12 13   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =DF= Paladin Armor Discussion Thread
Page 11 of 15«<910111213>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition