Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =DF= DoomKnight Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =DF= DoomKnight Discussion Thread
Page 15 of 15«<1112131415
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/23/2018 19:08:41   
BladeofAwesomeSauce

The art for Paladin honestly looks like what DoomKnight would have looked like if it were purified. The animation for the attacks are absolutely godly. Although the class is a bit underwhelming in terms of damage towards non-undead. Would be great if they made an artefact for Paladin that would pretty much treat all enemies as undead so that it gets a damage boost for its skills. You can call it the ArchPaladin with the artefact, similar to the one in AQWorlds although it's a separate class on its own in that game.
DF  Post #: 351
10/24/2018 5:04:05   
Silver
Helpful!

I'd say paladin isn't bad since it's pretty usable against several inn challenges, especially because of its healing capabilities. It's just kinda bad comes to enemies that resist light because some of its best attacks are light-locked. It does have a skill with which you can lower your opponent's light resist though, but only by 25

As for the art, I actually like retro paladin more bc it looks a lot simpler and causes less lag. The new version just feels too flashy to me :I
Post #: 352
10/24/2018 22:38:49   
Franz Volkier
Banned

i agree with Silver to me the the classic Paladin armor is my beloved armor of all time at list in DF!! i really didn't like the new paladin armor it look to much toyish shinny and over glorified i think a paladin should were a simple armor that show humility like the retro paladin armor or to were a simple platinum armor like the platinum armor of AQW to represent light and purity i think that a Templar knight paladin or a crusader should be dressed in a more humble fashion.

the cornet paladin armor i would expect an elite royal knight or some pumped up prince who is in love with himself to were some thing so much shiny.

a servant of the light of the gods! a servant of the lord should be more modest more humble and dress with a simple fashioned armor that is not to much shiny.
that's what a good paladin should be dressed like at list in my opinion:

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/ayakashi-ghost-guild/images/2/28/Crusader_Full_Render.png/revision/latest?cb=20140718042948

< Message edited by Franz Volkier -- 10/31/2018 3:17:28 >
Post #: 353
Page:   <<   < prev  11 12 13 14 [15]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =DF= DoomKnight Discussion Thread
Page 15 of 15«<1112131415
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition