Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 129 - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 129 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 28 of 30«<2627282930>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/16/2013 17:25:48   
The Stranger

The Finnish Phoenix : Thanks ... tho i want storm more e.e
Post #: 676
8/16/2013 17:46:17   
Redingard

Anyone else wondering what happened with the Orcs and Ogres? I mean, I was kind of expecting the first kind of "storyline" to happen in Oversoul. Instead, it was just dropped for some reason. I know it's Beta and all, but I was really hoping for something unique from those releases. Kind of disappointed, knowing that they may not come back for many more months.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 677
8/16/2013 17:49:32   
The Finnish Phoenix

Yeah, although the game is really a rough outline at the moment and will likely be much more storyline oriented like AQW once it is officially live or whatever.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 678
8/16/2013 17:52:13   
Vagaran

@Redingard
As you said yourself we are still in Beta, it's better to get the main features out first so we can take advantage of those when we do the storylines.

AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 679
8/16/2013 17:56:02   
Redingard

Yeah, I know. Shouldn't get my hopes up until everything's said and done. Would have been counter-productive anyways, I guess. CC seems to be sating everyone's desires for new types of gameplay and strategies, so everything's okay for the time being.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 680
8/16/2013 19:35:35   
kreem

CC takes up a lot of gold and SGs if you want the best and gold takes take time to earn so I am busy. Deciding whether I should spend gold on lightning CC to see how good it is at current full potential or work on other element's CC.

Another game-changer will be the ability to omit some cards. Once that is released you.can get rid of weaknesses in decks and make cards appear more since less clutter in decks.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 681
8/16/2013 19:37:18   
The Jop

I hope the ability to omit cards is never introduced, otherwise a lot of characters will have the potential to be exactly the same except for their appearance. Then this just becomes a dress-up game, and it's too close to that now with card customization.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 682
8/16/2013 19:58:36   
kreem

^
There will be a limit to the number of cards and maybe specific cards may not be ommited. You might be right, in some cases with ommitting especially with CC is that some normally weaker characters might become too good so I hope the developers keep that in mind so the best characters for each element are not changed to worse than weaker characters but we will have to see what happen when it.is released but it will definitely make some battles longer, quicker, easier or harder depending on how you use it just like CC.

So many changes can and will happen is making our future farming easier.but at least omitting won,t cost anything unlike CC.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 683
8/16/2013 20:17:10   
clintonian

Omitting cards from characters deck should not happen cc is enough
Post #: 684
8/16/2013 20:34:55   
Mondez

If we omit cards then the issue comes towards the aspect in balance in general. I don't wish to see players complain daily on how OP a card is or deck and even with restrictions most likely players will find ways to gain insta-win(overpowered) decks since in a Pvp game winning is everything.

CC is good enough in general because it gives characters unique aspects to what makes them strong.

< Message edited by Mondez -- 8/16/2013 20:37:24 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 685
8/16/2013 21:28:07   
Redingard

Guys, we're only going to be able to sell the cards we have bought via CC. What are you even talking about?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 686
8/16/2013 21:37:36   
Mondez

@Red
We were responding to kreem to his hopes in removing cards from the main character decks which would cause serious stress to the server.

< Message edited by Mondez -- 8/16/2013 21:38:16 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 687
8/16/2013 22:00:31   
Redingard

Oh. I was mistaken. In his post, he said "once that is released", but I knew it wasn't going to happen, so I thought you were all thinking it was. Sorry.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 688
8/16/2013 22:26:31   
kreem

http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=20950876

quote:

I actually want to see if it'll be possible to allow players to omit certain cards from being played in their default deck if they choose. This would allow even more customization.

-Nulgath

So he will at least try to test but nothing has to be final since we are in testing so even if it is put in now it might not be later on.

I am not sure that I want it but it sure would help with farming when I could get rid of certain cards.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 689
8/16/2013 22:37:50   
Redingard

@kreem

It's been confirmed by The Sage, multiple times, that we won't be able to remove cards from our original decks. Only sell the cards we've gotten from CC.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 690
8/16/2013 23:00:29   
kreem

^

Thank you

That was kind of a disappointment but still plenty of other features to wait for not that many if any if at all will be free and help farming this much.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 691
8/16/2013 23:50:38   
BJEBLE

I just got some Soul Gems, and I'm really liking Evil Jim so far, and what CC do you put on him? I put 1 Burn, 3 500 attacks, and 1 Fireball.
DF  Post #: 692
8/17/2013 0:47:05   
Hakunin

Need 2 hours uninterrputed playing to get lvl 20.

But the game always freezes.
AQ  Post #: 693
8/17/2013 0:51:42   
BJEBLE

@Hakunin I found out that usually, if you don't go to another tab on your web browser more than once, than it doesn't freeze.I found this out a month ago, not one freeze since then. Hope this helps!
EDIT: Try using a different web browser, might be something with that.

< Message edited by BJEBLE -- 8/17/2013 0:57:37 >
DF  Post #: 694
8/17/2013 0:54:24   
Hakunin

Nope, it does not help. I never switch tabs during fights, so there should be no problem with that.
AQ  Post #: 695
8/17/2013 1:55:49   
The Jop

Sometimes if you charge too quickly the game freezes, so you could wait until about 25 seconds.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 696
8/17/2013 2:51:01   
Hakunin

^
I don't charge too quickly (beacuse of desync I know it can happen that the clock resets to 30 after a couple of seconds).

I suspect it is desync on SERVER SIDE, when the AI think it did things in its turn, but actually did that during desync-time, thus how the game gets frozen.

This does happened at times when I hit "play cards" at 17 second left, all animation played, and the opponent's turn came as intended (by look).

It is not "you click too fast" bug, because that can be corrected by clicking the big central button (enemy turn/chargeup/play cards) according to my notes (reactivates you turn).

< Message edited by Hakunin -- 8/17/2013 4:17:43 >
AQ  Post #: 697
8/17/2013 9:52:36   
Char

quote:

I actually want to see if it'll be possible to allow players to omit certain cards from being played in their default deck if they choose. This would allow even more customization.

-Nulgath

I think he meant that you will have the opportunity of, not to delete them, but to at least stop them from appearing during battle. This could be an awesome addition if we were given a limit to how many cards we could omit.

@Hakunin: I think you might be right, you're, like, an expert bug hunter!

< Message edited by Char -- 8/17/2013 9:55:20 >
Post #: 698
8/17/2013 9:57:39   
bei4

farming gold again it's going slow without xp boost when i see you with that amount of gold , i also want it but i think i ask it for my b-day or maybe not 1 thing i know is one day i will buy SG

< Message edited by bei4 -- 8/17/2013 9:59:25 >
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 699
8/17/2013 12:07:58   
the warden

level 17 minotaur:)
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 700
Page:   <<   < prev  26 27 [28] 29 30   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 129 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 28 of 30«<2627282930>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition