Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 129 - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 129 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 4 of 30«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/31/2013 17:05:45   
necro rouge

@warden
Along with the fact that he has made several releases for aqw the last few months.
AQW  Post #: 76
7/31/2013 17:26:33   
the warden

necro rouge: Its his game he isnt going to leave it.
What releases? I thought just the nulgath shop and quests
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 77
7/31/2013 17:47:25   
Mondez

Besides Oversoul accumulated a ton of members, but the issue is that the team has been divided which is causing a big negative in terms of releases though we have been used to weekly releases which is the common norm in AE. With the ending of Mechquest however should free up quite a good amount of time that Warlic has so in terms this is the team currently (my knowledge):

Nulgath: Omni, AQ3D, OS, AQW(time to time)
Revontheus: Unavailable at the moment
Klunk: OS
Dilligaf: OS
Rolith: DF, OS, Omni, AQ3D (Possibly)
Warlic: MQ(The End came so updates are slowed down to occasional), OS, Omni, AQ3D

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 78
7/31/2013 18:32:30   
Char

C'mon guys look on the bright side, complaining won't help anybody.

Bright Side!: Rev is coming back. Warlic will have more OS time. Rolith was sick, he might have recovered already though. Nulgath is polishing his skills in AQW. Klunk and Dilligaf are thinking up more awesome music.

Bright Side!

The only stupid questions are the ones left unasked.
~(Char is forgetful of names)

The List! Is amazing!
Post #: 79
7/31/2013 18:47:29   
the warden

Char: Revs coming back? o.0 yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 80
7/31/2013 18:53:21   
Char

@Warden: At least I think he might. I read somewhere that he gave Nulgath something he drew.
Post #: 81
7/31/2013 18:57:56   
Mondez

Rev only had to give back the computer so there is a good chance he'll come back when he gets a computer though programs like Flash and Photoshop which are needed for OS are ridiculously expensive plus the cost of the computer itself might actually take Rev a while longer to return back to Nulgath's side. I do hope Rev does return since I am a fan of his concept of Pyramid Head aka Abberant the Exiled on OS.

< Message edited by Mondez -- 7/31/2013 19:02:24 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 82
7/31/2013 20:51:20   
The Finnish Phoenix

Abberant kinda freaked me out but I loved Seraphim, Rev Egg, and many more...
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 83
7/31/2013 21:24:17   
99th Dracopyre

Honestly, Necrosis scared me more than Abber.
Even until now, those stitched eyes and lips gives me the creeps.

~Draco
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 84
7/31/2013 21:34:18   
The Finnish Phoenix

I just see Necrosis as a decent enough older dude in a hoodie, but Abberant is like some deformed abomination that not only survived but somehow merged with an instrument of torture...
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 85
7/31/2013 22:26:55   
Char

What scared me most were the Rats. Now that, was a scary Realease.

But in Necrosis vs Abber, Pyramid head wins by far
Post #: 86
7/31/2013 23:04:30   
Skurge
The Dealer

Pyramid Head looks sick.

We need more characters like Abber and Necrosis. OverSoul was made for a more mature audience, so why not?

The ArchFiend Needs Your Support.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 87
7/31/2013 23:21:57   
the warden

cannot wait for Revs master form in november:) I have the egg and his evolved form so:D
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 88
7/31/2013 23:22:02   
Axel459
The Void Calls

@Skurge Something like Jono and Todd or maybe Brutus?

I wish we could have seen more Asylum characters, they're really cool *sigh* I miss Revon.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 89
7/31/2013 23:31:52   
The Finnish Phoenix

Wow I love Brutus! And I quite agree about pushing the envelope too.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 90
7/31/2013 23:40:25   
Char

@Axel: Wow! Jono and Todd look great! It looks like I might get my ever so wanted Little Kid Character.

He's a bit creepy though.
Post #: 91
7/31/2013 23:44:27   
Redingard

We should have more "horrific" characters. OS is recommended for players of 13 or older, so we can take some rather dark and gruesome stuff.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 92
8/1/2013 0:02:56   
DarkLore

Speaking of Rev, shouldn't he have bought a new computer with his prize money from that contest we got rainbowtheus from?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 93
8/1/2013 0:03:07   
Char

@Redingard: Agreed. As long as we don't get undead rats It shouldn't be too gruesome
Post #: 94
8/1/2013 0:28:16   
Hallodeath

I just found out that Hex Void is using AQW's template of male. Back arms is shadowed and bald head.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 95
8/1/2013 6:07:23   
Lemonus

@Hallo
Lack of sizeable chest area and a larger body kiinda gives it away though. And Females can be bald too :P

Engy engy ENGY!!

@Axel
How long's it been since Jono and Todd were revealed to us? I kinda expected it to be released soon when Rev showed it off but then as time passed I forgot about it :{

Anyway, is OS the first AE game to feature ACTUAL blood while battling or did ED take that honor?

< Message edited by Lemonus -- 8/1/2013 6:20:31 >
DF AQW  Post #: 96
8/1/2013 6:30:17   
megakyle777

quote:

We need more characters like Abber and Necrosis. OverSoul was made for a more mature audience, so why not?

quote:

We should have more "horrific" characters. OS is recommended for players of 13 or older, so we can take some rather dark and gruesome stuff.

And it's this kind of attitude in 95% of OSer's which means I will never get my Gentleman.

Anyway, while I expect Rev will take a while to get flashing and stuff, it looks like he will do so, since he tweeted this yesterday:

quote:

I'm dying to flash something for AQW and OS

quote:

I would do it if I actually had a laptop and flash.

He also did a cool drawing: https://twitter.com/Revontheus/status/362807938626248704/photo/1
DF  Post #: 97
8/1/2013 6:31:09   
99th Dracopyre

Jono and Todd are for an "Asylum".
I'm guessing it's another dungeon, a scary dungeon. But with the staff pressed on other things, I don't think they've had the time to finish it.
That's just my guess.

quote:

And it's this kind of attitude in 95% of OSer's which means I will never get my Gentleman.

How about Gentleman that turns into a giant monster? Like a Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde thing. :D

~Draco

< Message edited by 99th Dracopyre -- 8/1/2013 6:32:35 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 98
8/1/2013 6:35:43   
Lemonus

Mature theme doesn't really mean horrific, gorey and hideous. It can also be serious, dark(not darkness dark), choicey or just plain have mature content in it or maybe because it requires much thinking and strategy to accept?

< Message edited by Lemonus -- 8/1/2013 6:38:02 >
DF AQW  Post #: 99
8/1/2013 8:47:13   
Char

@Lemonus: Agreed. Dark could be Someone that controls undead rats and releases them during battle. Or a half rat half monster kind of thing. Or Y'Know just plain undead rats. Or a gigantic rat

On the other topic: Volt engy level 15

< Message edited by Char -- 8/1/2013 8:50:45 >
Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 129 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 4 of 30«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition