Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Shields Up DNs, 8/17/2013

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Shields Up DNs, 8/17/2013
Page 2 of 3<123>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/16/2013 23:59:53   
Mother1

@ aqisfun

the released a new promo less than a month ago. Plus every promo made for omega other then that azreal one is still available. We don't need any new promo's ATM.
Epic  Post #: 26
8/17/2013 0:13:19   
Dual Thrusters

But we really need some bonus promos for the lower varium packages -.-
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 27
8/17/2013 0:56:37   
Chosen 0ne
Banned

I feel like the titan weapons should have these cores in them permanently. I'm going to be a little disappointed that once titans birthday is over we wont be seeing these cores in battle for an entire year.

But as a side note, seasonal cores seems like an interesting idea. They should be cheaper though. I like the idea of everyone using frost type cores during christmas and then never seeing them again until next Christmas. Gives battles a type of theme. I may add onto this in the suggestion board.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 28
8/17/2013 0:59:55   
Dual Thrusters

2k credits to use a rare core 25 times every time is not cool :(
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 29
8/17/2013 1:04:29   
Mother1

On another note they fixed the torrent bug. It now gives influence for the damage done. Sad as I said before they increase the credit price but left the varium price the same.
Epic  Post #: 30
8/17/2013 1:09:15   
Dual Thrusters

@mother1

You also said that "Varium should be inflated one way or another."

After all, why pay varium for something that will only last a day with little benefits? Much less, increased varium.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 31
8/17/2013 1:11:45   
Mother1

@ dual

usually when they raise credit prices the varium one goes up with it, so that was why I wasn't too happy when one went up without the other.
Epic  Post #: 32
8/17/2013 1:23:10   
AQisFuN
Banned

Even I feel like those Titan weapons should have those cores locked. No point making a temporary core then make it rare for another year. Kinda awkward. Was expecting more, I hope the staff is reading all this.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 33
8/17/2013 1:29:39   
Dual Thrusters

@AQ

Too late now. Many players have already bought the weapons and equipped it with their own cores.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 34
8/17/2013 1:35:09   
AQisFuN
Banned

Yeah. Maybe just sell Unlimited versions of those cores. I really really feel, that a limited charge core is useless as a seasonal rare. You can only use it 50 times unless you spend a million credits and buy 500 of those cores.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 35
8/17/2013 2:11:21   
Silver Sky Magician

The staff should understand the circumstances in which a limited-charge core should be introduced. That should be when they have specific effects during time-limited events; not, as in this case, when they are universally useful.
Post #: 36
8/17/2013 2:28:15   
kaiseryeux21

fine release, though could have been made better. these new cores are cool, kids would love that :-). 2000 credits for a charge cores, not very convincing. Not even worth trying. Sorry for being too sarcastic but are these all they can offer to us?? Anything new for this war aside from upgradable turrets and shield generators.?? what about more PVP drops?? Any new missions?? dropable cores?? any new bots?? Maybe in a month.:-) Goodluck devs, i love this game. Pls. make it more fun. Plain and simple.
DF Epic  Post #: 37
8/17/2013 2:30:11   
Jekyll

I was shocked when I first saw the prices of a 25-charge core. At nearly 2,000 credits, these cores come at around 80 credits per use, which is absurd given how battles only reward 37 credits. Furthermore, 114% damage is just 1% more than Jack-o-Fire and 4% more than Meteor shower, which amounts to a grand total of 1, if lucky, 2 more damage at best.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 38
8/17/2013 2:43:55   
ansh0

Every time I have the will to play ED, I see these design notes and it reminds me why I stopped.
Epic  Post #: 39
8/17/2013 2:49:29   
kaiseryeux21

@ansh, i feel you buddy. I have been in this game for 3 years now. Tried to rest for 1 month to see if i can bring back the excitement and fun. but seems doesn't work. This game has so many potential in terms of fun and excitement but i don't really why it always comes out short. We haven't got any new missions for more than a month now and that's one aspect of this game which could really make players excited. Yes i know the dev's are doing everything they can. If only they explore this game and look at a wider perspective rather than concentrating on this war which is actually boring and redundant. Sorry.
DF Epic  Post #: 40
8/17/2013 3:55:09   
Lycan.

I'm never being excited about cores again, i expected different to those we currently have but they are the exact same with different animations.

< Message edited by Lycan. -- 8/17/2013 3:58:01 >
Epic  Post #: 41
8/17/2013 5:10:10   
Mysterion.

Nice, the new cores are better in power then Jack-O-Fire, Thorn Assualt, Meteor Shower and Plasma meteor.

So far the logic behind this game is just increasing and increasing.
New cores now outcast other normal cores AND OLD PROMO CORES.

Well played devs, well played.

< Message edited by Mysterion. -- 8/17/2013 5:11:20 >
Epic  Post #: 42
8/17/2013 11:29:28   
Dual Thrusters

LOL

Legion is controlling every single point ATM.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 43
8/17/2013 11:40:36   
Mother1

@ dual

I remember the last time that happened. Hopefully this time it is because the legion is playing hard and not a bug assisting them. though at the same time though anyone who is on the legion side trying to get capture points won't get any due to legion having it all.
Epic  Post #: 44
8/17/2013 11:47:38   
Predator9657

These charge cores are disappointing. There should be unlimited version of them.
Epic  Post #: 45
8/17/2013 11:56:28   
Ranloth
Banned

That's probably why they are stronger than likes of Meteor cores. Charged and rare, so you'd really have to spend a lot of Credits and have a lot of spare slots to use them all-year round, and play a little at that.

They are novelty cores, to celebrate Titan's birthday.
AQ Epic  Post #: 46
8/17/2013 21:34:26   
Rayman
Banned

Hope that balance update comes soon, we can only see the same builds, nothing changes, we need some more balance, new skills, I really hope that comes soon.
AQW Epic  Post #: 47
8/17/2013 22:00:25   
Bloodpact

quote:

I was shocked when I first saw the prices of a 25-charge core. At nearly 2,000 credits, these cores come at around 80 credits per use, which is absurd given how battles only reward 37 credits. Furthermore, 114% damage is just 1% more than Jack-o-Fire and 4% more than Meteor shower, which amounts to a grand total of 1, if lucky, 2 more damage at best.

The kicker is that it can be used on a sword which can only get the weakest Meteor Shower core, with the bonus of using a sword and this core is a nice thing.

quote:

Nice, the new cores are better in power then Jack-O-Fire, Thorn Assualt, Meteor Shower and Plasma meteor.

So far the logic behind this game is just increasing and increasing.
New cores now outcast other normal cores AND OLD PROMO CORES.

Well played devs, well played.

Actually I use Thorn Assault and its 115% which is 1% more then the new cores.
Epic  Post #: 48
8/18/2013 0:16:30   
CN2025

plus its only a charged version to see how players like the core first the % may vary between charge and unlimidted
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 49
8/18/2013 17:02:50   
The Incredible Hulk
Banned

Wow legion is winning. Cool; still waiting for a new level cap. No new level cap this August? Bye Bye ED. See ya in December if 36 comes out then.
Epic  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Shields Up DNs, 8/17/2013
Page 2 of 3<123>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition