Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

question about PMs

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [AE Forum Resources] >> Forum Support and Suggestions >> question about PMs
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/21/2013 7:30:19   
thedarkened

Is there a way to prevent someone from seeing a PM you just sent them?
AQ AQW  Post #: 1
8/21/2013 7:45:14   
  Zyrain
The Arcane

Not as far as I'm aware. As soon as you see the "PM delivered successfully to ____" message after clicking 'Send', the PM is in their inbox. Much like how once you send a text message on a phone, you cannot retrieve it.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
8/22/2013 5:13:10   
Bu Kek Siansu

Just to add, as far as I know:
1). Only moderators and some of staff members(a tiny handful of people) can see anyone's inbox and outbox.
They will see anyone's inbox and/or outbox NOT JUST for the fun, but for a reason to find out if there's something
of rules breaking and/or anything else in order to protect the AE Games/Forums and game/forum members as well.
2). Only moderators, some of staff members(a tiny handful of people) and people who received the sent PMs can read them.

• Once you have sent a PM, you can't retrieve it.

quote:

Is there a way to prevent someone from seeing a PM you just sent them?

No, there is no way to prevent someone from seeing a PM you have sent(see the reasons as I mentioned above).

< Message edited by Bu Kek Siansu -- 8/22/2013 12:28:24 >
  • Post #: 3
    8/22/2013 10:11:16   
    Eukara Vox
    Legendary AdventureGuide!

Actually, only a tiny handful of people has that kind of access, Bu Kek Siansu. Moderators cannot see anyone's inbox or outbox.

As has been said, once you send something, there is no turning back. It is delivered to the person it was intended to go to.

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
    8/22/2013 11:02:22   
    Bu Kek Siansu

^ Thanks a lot for the corection! Glad to learn from someone and from my mistake.
    Post #: 5
    7/19/2014 20:12:48   
    cr0inha

invasion of privacy, but since it's to prevent someone from circumventing the rules better so
    AQW  Post #: 6
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [AE Forum Resources] >> Forum Support and Suggestions >> question about PMs
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition