Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Leon / Sir Leon

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> Leon / Sir Leon
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/23/2013 21:55:18   
Jorath
Advocator of Wills

Leon / Sir Leon

Location: Trust, The Shears -> Up -> Right -> 2 Up Right -> Into the building -> Left -> Up, Oculus Tower, Search for Refugees, Desolation Ruins, Shear Destruction, Homecoming Hurts, An Uncertain Future, A New Discovery, Gorillaphant Warfare, Rose Pajamas

Quests given
Oculus Tower
Oculus Shards
Search for Refugees
Desolation Ruins
Shear Destruction

Sanctuary's Return
A New Discovery
Gorillaphant Warfare
Rose Pajamas

Shops owned
None

Dialogue
Trust

???: Now... there's no need to be hasty. There's clearly been a misunderstanding.

???: Ah, companions of yours! Greetings! I do hope you won't draw your blades on me as well.

???: Stinks? I'll have you know—

???: See, I thought I asked rather politely—

???: Thank you.
Sir Leon: My name is Leon. Sir Leon. I am a MageKnight of—sorry, was a knight of Swordhaven.
Sir Leon: After The Rose took over, King Alteon and some of the more magical knights in his employ had some... disagreements.
Sir Leon: I was searching for a way to approach the Oculus Tower—that is, that Rose tower looming over the landscape...
Sir Leon: ...when I came across these... most merciful ladies.
Sir Leon: With them being of obviously magical persuasion, I thought I could maybe ask for assistance.

Sir Leon: Well, your wings kind of give you away.

Sir Leon: Hold on, how do I know I can trust you?

Sir Leon: Fair enough.
Sir Leon: The Rose is... doing something with the tower.
Sir Leon: All I know is that they're trying to find a way to locate magical creatures and objects from a distance.

Sir Leon: It isn't. Thankfully, for now, they're still only trying. But if they succeed... then...

Sir Leon: As well as anyone or anything else magical within range, yes.

Sir Leon: I was just looking around for a way to approach without being spotted.
Sir Leon: I didn't mean to... "ambush" you. You have my apologies.

Sir Leon: No! ...No, I can't, I have to keep watch, make sure she... make sure The Rose doesn't finish what they've started.

Sir Leon: Here, if you want to help out, there's a small inn, nestled to the south of here, known as The Shears.
Sir Leon: If you have a map, I can mark it for you.
Sir Leon: Find me there, if you want to help.

Sir Leon: ...Understood.
Sir Leon: Thank you for your mercy. And, <Character>, was it?
Sir Leon: I'll await your arrival at The Shears!

The Shears

Sir Leon: Can I help you, <Class>?

• Talk
    Sir Leon: What do you wish to know?
    • Who Are You?
      Sir Leon: Sir Leon.
      Sir Leon: Once I was a knight of King Alteon, aiding him with issues of a magical nature.
      Sir Leon: Now he doubts that which has helped so many....

Sir Leon: Magic.
      Sir Leon: I chose not to follow the Rose, which would be fine... but things got personal and so I was exiled.

• You're A Mage?
      Sir Leon: A MageKnight... few remain in these times.
      Sir Leon: My skills lie with conjuring, creating things, shaping things... to wield them.
      Sir Leon: It has other uses besides weaponry, but it's best not to speak of that.

• The Shears?
      Sir Leon: That which stems a flowers growth.
      Sir Leon: A place for all who stand against the Rose. To hide. To plan. And to strike when possible.

• Kara?
      Sir Leon: I've yet to meet her, but I've learned much of the Resistance.
      Sir Leon: Sadly, I cannot aid in your quest whilst my personal endeavors lay unfinished. Forgive me, <Class>.
  • Quests
    Sir Leon: I have a quest that needs to be completed....
    • Oculus Tower
      Sir Leon: If you wish to assist in telling Crest of our quest to rescue her... I will not refuse your help.

• Oculus Shard
      Sir Leon: There are more of these Oculus devices out there.
      Sir Leon: Much smaller and weaker, but they can be carried around and used to seek out nearby magic.

Sir Leon: With your aid <Character>, we could really help make a difference.

• Oculus Orb
      Sir Leon: You've found enough shards. Let's see if Crest can reform a whole orb!

• Ruins
      Sir Leon: <Character>, we need to talk.

• Destruction
      Sir Leon: It's time to make our final move, <Character>.

• Tournament of Champions! - teleports you to Swordhaven (Book 3)'s Quest Board.

• Sanctuary's Return - opens 'Sanctuary's Return' quest interface; requires completion of Tournament of Champions Part 2 / (Easy);
  • Heal & potions - fully replenishes HP, MP, and potions.

• Add to group - invites Sir Leon as Guest A.

Oculus Tower

Leon: Listen <Character>, you may have seen the tower looming over the horizon. The Rose have been constructing it ever since Alteon sided with them.
    Leon: The tower was heavily guarded, but lately I've scouted less and less soldiers, despite it being near completion.

Leon: According to these plans I acquired before leaving Swordhaven, atop the Tower lies an Oculus.
    Leon: This device is meant to focus a source of magical energy and use it to search out magical creatures and artifacts so they can be captured.

Leon: It may not be that simple, but yes. We must... interrupt the source of the focus, then find a way to disable it.
    Leon: The guards that still remain seem preoccupied, so now is our best time to strike.

Leon: I'll deal with that.
    Leon: <Character>, just make sure to take out the guards.

Leon: Then we're ready. Let's go.

Leon: We must get to the top <Character>! I HAVE TO SAVE HER BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!!

Leon: Hurry!

Leon: CREST!! What have they done to you!

Leon: You're safe now Crest.

Leon: She can explain things later, but we need to leave.

Search for Refugees

Leon: Alright Crest, your turn.

Leon: As good as new!

Leon: Time to find out.

Leon: Oh...

Desolation Ruins

Leon: I have not the strength to command such an army, their spirits are low and us alone will not be enough.

Leon: Perhaps there is...
    Leon: Dracelix, <Character>, come with me, we must leave immediately.

Leon: Here, the remains of my Order.
    Leon: This temple was once the Jewel of these lands.
    Leon: Some day it shall be once more.

Leon: To find a stone...

Leon: Yes, a Runestone, very few exist in these lands, and far fewer still hold their power.
    Leon: A single runestone would be enough to make a difference, should we find one.

Leon: There it is! The Runestone!

Shear Destruction

Leon: This, my friends, is far more useful to us than a few additional soldiers.
    Leon: This, my friends, is no elegant paperweight. It is a weapon.
    Leon: And, it will prove to the resistance in Sulen'Eska that we can be a valuable asset to their movement.
    Leon: This stone, what it can- no, what it WILL do- will prove to the resistance in Sulen'eska that we can be a valuable asset to their movement.
    Leon: Look, we have a lot of things to accomplish with few resources. We MUST show everyone on Lore that the Rose is vulnerable.
    Leon: This will also show everyone in Greenguard that the Rose is vulnerable. That they are not unstoppable.
    Leon: If we can't prove that we have a chance against them, we will lose ourselves completely and utterly.
    Leon: If we can't prove that we have a chance against them, then there is no hope for those who are unable to fight for themselves.

Leon: Exactly!
    Leon: This tower, here, looms in the distance imposing their control.
    Leon: The Oculus Tower, here, looms in the distance as an imposing symbol of Rose control.
    Leon: It's a powerful symbol, and if we can manage to damage it beyond use then everyone will see that the Rose can be broken.
    Leon: It's a powerful symbol, and if we can manage to damage it beyond use, then everyone around will see that the Rose can be broken.

Leon: Yes, as a matter of fact.
    Leon: This stone is the key to this plan. With its power, I have full confidence in our success. We simply need to take it to the top of the tower.

Leon: This, fine knights, is our answer.
    Leon: I believe, fine knights, that taking down this tower will prove beyond a doubt that our goals are aligned with those in Sulen'Eska.

Leon: Well then, boys, I believe that's settled it. Time to move.
    Leon: Precisely! A handful of Rose soldiers is no match for us. That settles it, then. It's time to move.
    Leon: I think we can start to make a difference...

Leon: Done. Let's move out!

Leon: Dragon Rider Mritha.

Leon: Everyone MUST see that the Rose isn't all-powerful. They can fall. They can be hurt.

Leon: Oh?
    Leon: I would agree, Dragon Rider Mritha. It was my aim to to join your resistance. My knights, and my own abilities are at your service.

Leon: I like the sound of this...
    Leon: I am glad to hear it. With our combined forces, the Rose won't know what hit them!

Homecoming Hurts

Leon: Do we have the plan nailed down? Is there anyone here that thinks that they cannot go through with this?

Leon: Akanthus knows we will be coming. He always knows, no matter how well we plan.
    Leon: The tower's destruction will have given us what we need, yes, but Akanthus just knows... Be prepared for anything. Do not be deceived.
    Leon: Kara has been captive for a long time. If she is not responsive, or is not herself, don't let that deter you. All we need to do is get her home.
    Leon: Svera will take care of everything from there.

Leon: Lady SuLema!

Leon: You are a monster. You are everything the Rose is and more.

Leon: .....

Leon: No one is useless!

Leon: I will free her.

Leon: I have friends. I have allies. I have what I need to get her back. Stand aside.

Leon: So be it.

Leon: Lady SuLema... are you we-

Leon: NO!

Leon: Let's get her back home to Svera. Her sister will know what to do and how to get these damned things off of her.

An Uncertain Future

Leon: Akanthus is royally ticked off at all of us right now. He's unpredictable and looking to lash out.
    Leon: Be careful. We should make our way to Espina Rosa.

Leon: Dracelix and Navon will take half our group and go up to Espina Rosa. Gordy, you and I will take the other half and guard Sulen'Eska.
    Leon: Get there, learn and return, got it?

A New Discovery

Leon: *grumble*
    Leon: Seven hundred and forty gold for archery supplies?

Leon: No, no, that can't possibly be right...

Leon: Hmm?
    Leon: <Character>! Good to see you!

Leon: I might as well turn myself into The Rose at this point.

Leon: No, but the logistics of maintaining a functioning would-be army would almost convince me.
    Leon: How can I help?

Leon: Ah, that. You would better have a look at the answer yourself.

Leon: They are.
    Leon: A letter came with them when they appeared at The Shears which I suggest you read. It's addressed to you.

Leon: Your guess is as good as mine. I checked the coordinates on the map, but it doesn't lead to any known Rose outposts or towns.
    Leon: Just an area just shy of the coast to the West. There is nothing there that I know of.

Leon: ...
    Leon: Well... this is definitely the place.

Leon: It doesn't look like anyone or anything is here.
    Leon: *sigh*
    Leon: What a long way to come for n-

Leon: <Character>?

Leon: An illusion?

Leon: How deep is it? Can you see anything down there?

Leon: That has to be the hidden outpost! Can you open them?

Leon: Then either someone must have come through recently...

Leon: More or less.

Leon: ... And miss out on all the action?

Leon: I am a man of action as much as tactics, <Character>!

Leon: Hold on. I am coming down with you.

Leon: ... What is this?!

Leon: I have no idea. He was locked behind some kind of containment... thing... and then it just-

Gorillaphant Warfare

Leon: It doesn't look like taking the prisoner and making a run for it is an option anymore.
    Leon: Our foes want to crush the competition by way of enhancements.

Leon: Ready when you are, <Character>!

Leon: Your game is up, Rose Agent. Tell us what the Rose is doing here.

Leon: <Character>!
    Leon: Forget about him for now! We need to get this man out of here!
    Leon: He hasn't stirred at all since we found him... I think he is in need of serious medical attention!

Leon: This place is going to come down in mere moments!

Rose Pajamas

Leon: *Huff* *Huff* We have to make it back to The Shears before nightfall!
    Leon: More Rose are bound to come around here soon enough... We shouldn't stay near this place.

Leon: <Character>?

Leon: Are you still reeling from what that Rose soldier said? I can understand that not being pleasant, but...

Leon: Good to hear.

Leon: Oh?

Front View Appearance

Also See: Jorath (forum user)

Thanks to
  • Jay for image, additional dialogue, and corrections.
  • Slayer Zach for front view appearance image.

< Message edited by DemonicDarkwraith -- 5/31/2023 8:29:29 >
  • AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> Leon / Sir Leon
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition