Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 131 - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 131 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 28 of 30«<2627282930>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/21/2013 3:02:13   
Jams Loyal Subject

Today was great, got my Mana Guardian first try at cemetery, and evolved my beloved AP to BP, now I just got to catch AP again.

~Cheers! JLS.

AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 676
9/21/2013 3:03:55   
Asuka
AQW Designer of All Things

quote:

"Fresh Start + Power Flow + 15 card deck" is just lame.
But just to go with your totally insufficient idea, what distincts it from Quatzk, Quatzk Lord, or even Aqueous?

I don't think you've used a water deck to it's full potential quite yet there to make such an assumption.

quote:

The above mentioned specifications are THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENT for a Water Deck.

No, they're really not. If you remember Ice back in the Stress testing/Alpha days (It's alright if you don't) Ice was a stall for time. Water is that.
Water is patient. Water waits. -Doctor Who

With that said, water has low heal costs for a reason. Their attack power is not high to be like Shadow or Light, but they can generate enough heals and attack to keep causing direct damage.

quote:

Not to mention: would you tell me HOW the nine hell can I add CC-cards (even if I wanted to) right now?

As of right now, the water Deck is rare. AL the CC decks will be coming back in seasonal rotations throughout random times of the year. So anyone who enjoys water themed characters will be able to access such cards.

< Message edited by Asuka -- 9/21/2013 3:04:25 >

DF AQW Epic  Post #: 677
9/21/2013 3:04:27   
Beck

@Hakunin
The greater majority of water characters don't have access to the Fresh Start + Power Flow combo, and having those cards as a Veteran, AND be able to draw them frequently, makes the Beta Pirate a very good offensive water character. His distinction from Quatzk (Lord) and Aqueous is that he is this strong as a Veteran.

Compare this to Water Wings, a MASTER ranked character who focuses primarily on defense and healing.

In addition, having a deck half the size of his Apprentice form would give him a much better chance at drawing the CC cards you add.

And sorry if this wasn't clear, I was referring to how you could add CC cards, assuming you bought water packs a few months ago.
AQW  Post #: 678
9/21/2013 3:21:30   
Megadragonknight

@Beck
In that case, I shall hunt the third AP. :D But I won't hunt the fourth unless Beta Pirate have his legendary form but that will be quite hard to determine if he will have legendary form. Nulgath/Rev planned legendary evolution to some characters by random and we can't tell which character will have or not. Well, I guess this what Nulgath does. He does things by surprise although at times it was quite easy to speculate what he will release. xD
Post #: 679
9/21/2013 3:29:32   
Jams Loyal Subject

Anyone know if mana guardian will go rare?

~Cheers! JLS.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 680
9/21/2013 3:31:28   
Beck

@James LS
It is highly unlikely that it will go rare. This is Oversoul, after all, and most of the characters are here to stay, so no worries!
AQW  Post #: 681
9/21/2013 3:33:34   
Jams Loyal Subject

@above
Good to know! So sad that I didn't get skexis fiend when I had the chance...

~Cheers! JLS.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 682
9/21/2013 4:06:53   
BJEBLE

Why does Aqueous have the CC version of Power Flow instead of normal?
DF  Post #: 683
9/21/2013 4:16:37   
Megadragonknight

@Jams
Fret not because there will be a variation of Skexis Fiend confirmed by Nulgath. There will also be a variation of Void Knight for players who missed out the Stress test too. So don't worry about it.
Post #: 684
9/21/2013 4:32:33   
bei4

@mega i missed stress test 2 if i got quardian a little earlier i got skexis 2 but i can get him .
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 685
9/21/2013 4:36:07   
Megadragonknight

@bei4
I missed stress test for 1 hour even though it wasn't supposed to happen if nulgath never shifted to another hour later. :( It was already late at my time so I couldn't afford to spend my time on stress test. That timing was very crucial and only because it was shifted, I can't get void knight. :( At least there will be a variation of VK so nothing to worry about.

Edit: Oh, did you get Mana Guardian already?
Post #: 686
9/21/2013 4:41:02   
bei4

@mega i also want to get void knight and nope i don't have mana guardian yet
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 687
9/21/2013 4:45:12   
Megadragonknight

@bei4
Oh, let me give you the luck!

By the way, I just tested out Mana Guardian's 5-hit combo and I cannot believe it! That was the 5 hit combo that I suggested! A mana beam is what I suggested and Nulgath did animate just like I thought!
Post #: 688
9/21/2013 4:56:12   
bei4

@mega let's try it with your luck xd and mana beam awesome :D and what is his 3 hit?
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 689
9/21/2013 4:59:56   
Megadragonknight

@bei4
His 3-hit involve moving close to his opponent and pound him.
Post #: 690
9/21/2013 5:01:16   
bei4

@mega okey thanks still haven't encounterd him :(

you know what i am going for pirate first then mana guardian

< Message edited by bei4 -- 9/21/2013 5:06:37 >
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 691
9/21/2013 5:05:23   
Megadragonknight

@bei4
No problem and you will catch him eventually. Don't give up.
Post #: 692
9/21/2013 5:07:39   
bei4

@mega found pirate as first try xd
capture failed

< Message edited by bei4 -- 9/21/2013 5:09:00 >
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 693
9/21/2013 5:10:08   
Megadragonknight

@bei4
Same goes for me.
Post #: 694
9/21/2013 5:11:45   
bei4

@mega we can do this let's go and get that pirateee.

i only get paladins --''
but i like OS again these chars are not easy to capture so theres much time in doing it so leveling etc

< Message edited by bei4 -- 9/21/2013 5:16:25 >
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 695
9/21/2013 5:21:57   
Megadragonknight

@bei4
Yes! I can train my Quaztk over there while finding pirate. My Quaztk will be Quaztk Lord soon. After that, I still have Princess Aegea to go who need to level to 20 and then evolve her to Queen Aegea and after that I will recapture her twice alongside priest and Ogre Maiden and then I finally complete in catching every characters. There is still a lot of work for me to do in OS but I can finish this before the next week release if there is one.
Post #: 696
9/21/2013 5:31:47   
bei4

@mega we still need to do your last battle against me xd but i do that when i have maked my BM on full power (CC)
found alpha pirate, i won but i clicked on the wrong button >....<
hahah found beta pirate

< Message edited by bei4 -- 9/21/2013 5:36:03 >
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 697
9/21/2013 5:39:42   
Megadragonknight

@bei4
Unfortunately, I am afraid we can't have my last battle already. I can only put my battle against your Dark Incarnate as my final battle and won already. I am sorry, Bei4. I am no longer a free man. :(

Edit: Also, when I return to OS, it is already the day when I won't duel anymore. Not even a single player will I duel against from now on. All this is because of my dislike for PvP duel and the main reason is my busy schedule ahead for my future. Please forgive me, bei. My duel with your Dark Incarnate can be my final battle against you.

< Message edited by Megadragonknight -- 9/21/2013 5:42:46 >
Post #: 698
9/21/2013 5:42:08   
bei4

@mega did we had an fight dark incarnate i can't remember .
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 699
9/21/2013 5:44:07   
Megadragonknight

@bei4
Yes, I can still remember duelling against your Dark Incarnate. There are some things I won't forget. Don't know why though.
Post #: 700
Page:   <<   < prev  26 27 [28] 29 30   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 131 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 28 of 30«<2627282930>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition