Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=MtAK= You've Encountered An Ice Beetle! What Do?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Meet the Mods Archives >> =MtAK= You've Encountered An Ice Beetle! What Do?
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/11/2013 8:28:47   
Beck

Hi everyone! Apparently I get one of these now... so hugs for all!! *epic five hit combo (for 500 damage)*

The name's Beck (that's JUST Beck... only silly people call me "Lord" anything :P), and I'll be your newest AK for Oversoul GD. So, if you've ever had any burning questions for me, now would be the time to get them out, since I'll be answering everything. Yup, everything. Just remember the following quick and simple rules:

1) As always, all =AE= Comprehensive Rules apply, but I don't need to tell you that since you've all read them. Right?
2) 10 questions per post, 1 post per page, no substitutions or returns, all sales are final
3) ALL SALES ARE FINAL! That means please don't go back and edit in more questions if I've already answered them in that post, you sneaky few. Yes I'm looking at YOU.
4) Be original in your questions and don't repeat if someone else has already asked it.

I'll be answering in this lovely color, so please don't ask in this color, otherwise it looks like I'm answering myself and that's just not classy.

Everyone got it? Great! Feel free to ask away :)

< Message edited by Lord Beck -- 9/11/2013 18:58:16 >
AQW  Post #: 1
9/11/2013 8:35:05   
Char

Beck!
*waves*

First post.
*checks time stamp* You sure you're not a ninja? xD

Y'know, I'm pretty sure some of us saw this by a mile!
You people keep saying that and all I can say is buuuuuuuuhhhhhhh :0

.... *Thinks* .....

Your rules remind me of Rilami's
That's cus I may or may not have referenced hers while making mine. They seemed like sensible rules!

Are you going to be a Beetle Ninja?
Almost certainly not. I'm not that pro.

Anyways, Congratulations Beck and see you in the next page. :)

< Message edited by Lord Beck -- 9/11/2013 16:39:49 >
Post #: 2
9/11/2013 8:37:18   
Blackshock

Been waiting a while for this one *cracks knuckles* >:D

sup beck? grats on the promotion. You've earned it buddy. So yeah, interrogation time >:D
yaaaaaaaaaay-- wait should I be cheering or running away D:

1. So where DID you get your username?
I made it way back in 2008 when AQW first came out. I thought, what better name for an RPG character than Beck, since they are at your beck and call? How was I supposed to know it would also later be taken by a mildly popular band and then some anime??

2. So, what have ye got planned in terms of celebrating? XD
Not much. The congratulations from you lovely people are more than enough for me :)

3. if you could be a beetle of a different element, what would it be?
Probably a Fire Beetle. Just to be different, you know? My deck would be 10 Fire Whirls and 5 Shields xD

4. Cheese or peanut butter?
Peanut butter! The delicious, versatile, and highly portable snack food~

4. what does a japanese person say when being held up by robbers?
Take anyting you wan! Take anyting you wan! Take anyting you wan! xD

6. wonder where question number five went?
Cus 4 ate-- wait no that makes no sense.

7. favorite real life beetle species. Mine's a tie between the caucasus and hercules XD
Bomber beetle, because whhhhhyy nature whhhhyyyyyyy xD

8. what insects get on yer nerves?
Wasps. They're like the friendly honey bee's evil evolution form. Aggressive, useless, and just plain everywhere. I JUST WANTED TO SMELL THE FLOWERS MAN DX

And again, I congratulate you old friend. Thou hast worked hard and thou hast been rewarded accordingly :)
Thanks! I'll try not to break any-- hey why's your text all black again? ...oops

< Message edited by Lord Beck -- 9/11/2013 16:51:09 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 3
9/11/2013 8:42:37   
Axel459
The Void Calls

Hi Beck
Hey there!

Congrats on the AKship
Thank you :)

What character did you use the most before the beetles?
ooh tough one... I think I rotated between the best ones back then, so Founder Champion, then a bunch of other characters, then later Cosoma~<3

How are your shackles?
You know, they're really comfy! Kinda heavy, but they glisten and carry with them an aura of comraderie.

I don't really have any questions

*Leaves a barrel of cookies*
ooooh cookiiiiess! *dive bombs*

*tips hat and disappears*
Ok til next time then!

P.S Did I get your colors right?
What colors? I don't notice any colors. Anyone else notice any colors?

< Message edited by Lord Beck -- 9/11/2013 16:57:34 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 4
9/11/2013 8:44:53   
Leprechaun

Heyyyy Beck!
Hi Cat! :)

*Orders cats to hug Beck* Comfy Beck?
Yes thanks! I was feeling a bit *puts on shades* cool.

Congrats on your AK!
Thank you!

Beck, do you go crazy with LOVE when you see cats?
No, but I do get the strongest urge to pet them. I think maybe they're psychic.

Cats?
Sure!

Figured out who I am yet?
Cat, I've drawn for you before. I am aware of what your forum username is xD

Hmmm... Will you hug me now? *Shows Beck some cats*
I'd hug ya without the cat pics, ok? *hugs*

I want Frost Fish >.<
Me too, that sounds delicious!

Have a great time being an AK, Beck!

Bye, Beck! *Falls asleep on Beck*
Thanks, and good night :)

< Message edited by Lord Beck -- 9/11/2013 17:01:04 >
Post #: 5
9/11/2013 8:48:06   
odsey

Heya Beck
Hello!

Congrats for being a ArchKnight!
Thanks! You know, people keep saying that, but I didn't really do anything to get it... it just happened one day. Like Christmas xD

How's the clan?
No clans anymore... unless you mean the AKs. They're... interesting xD

Why do you have a obsession with Cosoma/Ice beetle
Cosoma (Titan) is the strongest Ice Character, in terms of cards. Ice Beetle is a lighter version of Cosoma, and I've just had the little guy for PvP for so long that I can't help but love him~

Leave a beetle food
This is a great protest sign slogan.

Well that's it!Have a nice day
Thanks and you too :)

< Message edited by Lord Beck -- 9/11/2013 17:05:01 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 6
9/11/2013 8:50:30   
Vagaran

One day you are a Beetle and the other a Grown Up Beetle...Gratz!

I was expecting too see you as an AK sooner or later :)
Aww thanks :) It's like everyone's been waiting for that to happen but me xD You guys are weeeeiiirrrd.

I don't really have any questions except...

Blue or Pink?
Blue. I tried pink for my shell once and it did NOT look good.

Yeeeah I'm not that creative lately, lol.
That's perfectly alright! Thanks for stopping by :)

Cya and gratz on the promotion

EDIT: Gonna use a slightly darker blue for this xD!

< Message edited by Lord Beck -- 9/11/2013 17:07:07 >
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 7
9/11/2013 9:04:33   
megakyle777

NO! I WILL NOT LET YOU OF ALL PEOPLE BE BRAINWASHED BY THE ARCHKNIGHTS AND MIRTHA! YOU SHALL BE RESCUED! ATTACK, MY OVERSOUL CHARACTERS! FOR HONOR AND GLORY, ATTACKKKKKKKKKKKKK! (An epic battle is launched to save you, but in the end all of my characters fall and I am nearly killed, because, you know, going up against AKs and mods is a fool's hope.)
Waaaaah so much violence... you're gonna trigger traumatic memories of how the AKs caught me in the first place... oh no, here comes the overly dramatic flashbacks and sappy music reel >.<

...But in all seriousness, congratulations man.
Thank ya :P

So, how were you caught by the evil one the purple one our glorious purple overlord? (REALLY long and cool answer please, else I WILL ask again till I get one)
Well, I was minding my own business, just sitting in a tree (move over, birds), and off in the distance I see a bunch of shady figures gathering. Then this blur of purple and power rushed me, and we started fighting, and I couldn't catch my breath in time to Freeze her, and next thing you know, she's got me pinned. The chains she showed me were too beautiful to resist, so I submitted.

So...errr... Doom or Destiny?
Both would make terrible names for a child.

A mysterious stranger offers you all you could ever want, but in return all the bugs of the world cease to exist. Your response?
Laugh in their face, then give a lecture about the importance of insects to local and global ecosystems, then watch them turn right back around and walk away. Then have a cookie.

(Before answering this question proper, do some research on both of these, and make sure it is up to date) PS4 or Xbox One and why? (You have to answer and do the research even if you do not intend to get either.)
I'm in schooooool and I dun waaaaannna do research! xD I'd probably get a PS4, because once again, Kingdom Hearts 3. You watch they sneak some sort of exclusive content on there just for the PS4.

You get three wishes. What would you wish for? (No rule breaking like wishing for more wishes or anything)
I wish for unlimited controlled teleportation powers, real life Phoenix Downs, and a fresh genie would can grant me more wishes. Or agree to be my immortal servant.

Celestia Or Luna, and why?
I suspect these are ponies, but since I'm not well versed in ponies, I'll say Luna Lovegood!

Well, that's all. Bye man. (Until we meet again... AHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAH!)
Yes, til next time! Thanks for stopping by :)

< Message edited by Lord Beck -- 9/11/2013 17:16:04 >
DF  Post #: 8
9/11/2013 9:22:25   
Megadragonknight

Beck, you evolved even further!

I knew you will be the AK sooner or later. :D
Aww, thanks for your warm words :)

Time for questions!

Memory question:
How often do you train your characters each day?
Depends! I can usually train as I prepare for class, so I get a good 2-3 hours a day. More, if I'm feeling extra unproductive xD

Characters questions:
How many characters do you caught?
Jeez... you're gonna make me reveal all my secrets, huh? Currently, 195. I have every non-SG character, a good amount of SG ones, and a few duplicates, such as a second Cosoma Titan just in case he evolves again, so I don't have to go through the agony of evolving my level 20 once again xD

How many characters of yours are level 20 in total?
Currently 39... I have no life you guys.

Do you have interest in dragons?
Of course! I used to doodle dragons a lot, and even now, when I space out and draw randomly, whatever I make ends up looking dragon-ish.

Evil Clan question:
You choose archfiend or legion?
can I choose Revontheus instead? Cus I choose him. So evil...

Our duel questions:

Remember our times when we fought and always gave such a tough battle and ultimately half of the battles you won and the other half I won? xD
Yes, you were an honorable duelist!

Remember our final duel ever and who won?(Though we know it was me against your Monk since I never ask for anymore match with you because our duel already ended for good with me wanting to give a good final match with you and win.)
I think so xD That was the weekend we all discovered just how ridiculously OP Monk really was. Good thing they toned Ironhide down a bit :P

A few silly question for you now! xD xD

Do beetle do the oppa gangnum style?
Beetles run away at the first signs of pop culture or internet sensations, so no, no they do not.

Do beetle swim?
Not very well.

A fierce battle question:
Who shall win in the fierce battle? Dragon or Beetle? Dragons! RWAHAHAHA!
*Shatter* *Shatter* *Shatter* *Freeze* *Shield +2000* I can do this aallll day.

Once again, congratz for being an AK!

That's all I can ask for now. See you soon in-game, my friend. :)
Thank you, and thanks for stopping by :)

< Message edited by Lord Beck -- 9/11/2013 17:23:50 >
Post #: 9
9/11/2013 10:11:03   
  Zyrain
The Arcane

*throws a Poké Ball at the wild Ice Beetle*
1..2...3... oh no! It appeared to be caught!

Greetings, Beck!
Hello!

Congratulations and welcome to the madness. :D
Thank ya xD I look forward to the challenge.

How are the new shackles? I hope Mritha is treating you nicely.
I've yet to encounter her directly since my capture, but it's only a matter of time...

By the looks of things, you're another Brother of BLOO, no? Mritha would love that. ;)
*looks around nervously* I chose blue because of the Ice I swear! Purple is LOVELY!

Good luck and have fun! See ya around.
Thanks! And it sure was nice of you to leave me these color/bold edits xD

< Message edited by Lord Beck -- 9/11/2013 17:27:40 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 10
9/11/2013 10:25:30   
bokterier

Congratiolations with the ArchKnight things.

By the way, I am Bokterier. :D
Thank you, Bokterier! You've got a cool name :)

If you could choose, would you help the wolves or the Pit Grinders in the war? *Looks at Vagaran* >_>
There's a war going on? I dunno, what side is Vagaran on? He squished me a few times before, and I wouldn't mind fighting him again~

If someone could grant you any wish in this world, would you be closer to the sun?
Uhhh... I don't understand the question? Why would anyone wish to be closer to the sun?? That seems painful!

What is the opposite of music?
A coma.

What does the fox say?
I dunno, why is the fox talking? I feel like I'm missing a meme...

That's all from me!
Goodbye! :D
Thanks for dropping by :)

< Message edited by Lord Beck -- 9/11/2013 17:30:54 >

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 11
9/11/2013 10:36:38   
Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

Gratz on AKShip!
Thank you, sempai! *bows*

What do Ice Beetles like to eat?
All sorts of things! But in Oversoul, we live off of battle.

Are you resistant to fire at all?
I am highly resistant to fire! I'm usually fairly confident I'll win against any fire character in Oversoul, unless they get really lucky xD

Favourite character on OS?
That would be the lovely Cosoma Titan! I acquired him on my birthday, and he's been level 20 ever since :)

Are you participating in the current DF War?
Nope. That's one of the games where I admire the art, but never had the time to play. Good luck with your war I guess?

All for now, see you around and happy AKing!
Yes, and thanks for stopping by!

< Message edited by Lord Beck -- 9/11/2013 17:34:12 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 12
9/11/2013 10:53:11   
BJEBLE

Beck!You're an AK!
I know right!? So weeeeeiiiirrd xD

Anyways, is Earth your least favorite element because Ice Beetle is Ice and Earth is like the ultimate enemy to Ice.....?
Actually, Earth is my second favorite element. It plays extremely similar to Ice, and I wouldn't say it's the "ultimate enemy" to it or anything xD That would be Shadow. DoT's man... they get you every time.

Is Ice Beetle your favorite Ice character overall?
Ice Beetle is my favorite PvP character, because he's surprisingly strong, and it's pretty funny whenever he takes down things like Black Dragons or Taurus. Tiny bug, giant enemy xD My favorite Ice character is Cosoma Titan, followed closely by Cosoma and Jack Frost.

Waffles or pancakes?
Waffles! They actually come with little compartments for the syrup to pool in! If that's not innovative and cool, I dunno what is.

What element would you play as if Ice was removed?
Why would you DO that?! ...I'd probably play as Earth or Light. Those are my next 2 favorite elements.

< Message edited by Lord Beck -- 9/11/2013 17:38:27 >
DF  Post #: 13
9/11/2013 10:56:00   
The Jop

Congratulations again, Beck.
Thank you :)

What kind of 5-hit combo does 500 damage? Are you a peasant or an ArchKnight?
an Ice Beetle's 5 hit, of course xD It's bad whenever any Ice character draws 5 attack cards, but when Ice Beetle does it, you'd be lucky to get 700 damage off. It does look hilariously epic though.

What do you love about ice beetles the most, is it their stoic nature, the fact that they have something to prove, or maybe that they're cute?
I mostly love how surprising they are. You see one sitting in the lobby, and it just looks so small, stoic, and harmless. And then some how, it does Shatter after Shatter, and Freeze, and randomly wins the match! It's just a great feeling xD Plus as mentioned above, even when they fail, they fail so adorably.

What are you hoping ice beetle will evolve into? Are you hoping it will evolve into anything considering your ice beetle is already nearly level 20?
Oh, I'm never evolving this Ice Beetle. I've been training it in PvP only since about January, and I'm not giving that up. I think if anything, they'd just link the Cosoma and Ice Beetle evolutionary chains. In which case, Cosoma Titan will finally be the Legendary it deserves, or I'll have the coolest, strongest little Apprentice Beetle ever!

How do the chains feel on your tiny beetle legs?
Quite comfy and snug. They are lined on the inside with premium Frost Lion fur.

See you elsewhere on the forums, Beck, and in-game.
Yup yup! See ya later!

P.S. We've made no progress discovering the holding cells of Mritha, but with you on the inside to relay messages we might have a chance. Keep safe.
Will do, comrade.

< Message edited by Lord Beck -- 9/11/2013 17:44:30 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 14
9/11/2013 11:01:17   
Gingkage
Wolf Rider

Hi, Beck! Congrats and welcome to AKship!
Thank you! And yaaay free color/bold edit boxes :D You're too kind~

I always ask one question, and leave a gift, so let's get started.
What you mean I get more? Sweet~

If you could have one thing from any book, comic book, movie, cartoon, or TV show, what would it be? (For the purpose of this question, manga falls under 'comic book' and anime under 'cartoon.)
Too many choices and things a waaaaant D: I suppose... Harry Potter's Invisibility Cloak. Protect me from the dangers of the world, cloak!

Now the gift.
I hope you don't mean in the German sense of the word.

*holds out a box* In this box is an infinite supply of one thing, and one thing only. What's in it?
Phoenix tears! Whoa these can cure any injury or disease! Neat present!

That's all for me! Congrats again, and good luck!
Thank you, sempai :) Also, cute puppy!

< Message edited by Lord Beck -- 9/11/2013 17:48:57 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 15
9/11/2013 11:07:59   
Riniti

Beck~ Good job. You've had this coming. Congrats, mate. I'm so proud of you, my little beetle friend's grown up so fast~
Rin Rin~<3 Thanks man, and as I've mentioned to numerous people before, this AK thing still makes me go buuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhh :0

Question time, I suppose.

1: Will you be making a custom title?
I think so, as soon as I can think of something I like :P Gonna take my time with this.

2: What are you top 10 favourite characters?
Why are you spelling "favourite" that way? Gah! You're secretly British, aren't you?? xD
As for my top 10... ok: Cosoma Titan, Ice Beetle, Jack Frost, Founder Champion, Poison Drake, Rainbowtheus, Queen Aegea, Monk, Volt Engineer, annnnnnd Rev Egg, because of you~

3: What is one thing you'd like to see come to the game?
...you know the answer to this, but I shall choose a less selfish one. I'd like to see the Grand Quest!

4: How often are you in-game?
Every other night now, mostly. I find leveling soothing, and a good way to mark the passage of time, so I do it while I do other things. I'm trying to cut down on doing that though xP

5: What are, in your opinion, the top two characters for each element?
top 2? well Ice I'd say Cosoma Titan and Cosoma Titan, how's that? xD Ok fine Kruger.
Neutral: Dire Monk, Orc Chieftain/Taro if you have him
Lightning: Volt Engineer and Bill the Assassin
Fire: Evil Jim and Headless Horseman
Earth: Taurus, and... I'll say Earth Elemental because he's just such a tough Veteran
Water: Aqueous, and Fish Face Fairy (Quaztk Lord or something xD)
Light: Founder Champion and Queen Aegea
Shadow: Black Dragon and Poison Drake
Well these are the ones I bothered to level to 20 anyway. Try them out, check the wiki, and make a choice yourself!

6: Why am I numbering these questions?
Because you have horrible OCD like m--

7: Beetle goes well with egg, no?
Oh yes, so very well~

8: What times are you free to duel?
Mostly in the (late) evenings, server time. You could just challenge me on Twitter/Skype/forums and I'd show up though.

9: What is your favourite CC set?
Ice, because that's the only one I have completed xD Lightning is also quite fun though, if you have the cards.

10: What is your favourite card, both overall, and for each element?
man, you ask All the strategic questions! Ice would be Freeze, as it's a great offensive and defensive move. In the same vein, Petrify for Earth. Fire, I'd say Incinerate even though the veterans of this game all have bad memories over it. Neutral would be Ironhide, which is such a unique card. Lightning, I'd say Super Charged, because it makes those 200 attack cards worth it. Water I'd say Power Flow, since water doesn't have many offensive moves, so whenever you draw this card you're like ohthankglob xD Light, I'll go with Retribution, the original 5-hitter move~ Finally Shadow, I'll go with Poison; evil, evil poisons...

See ya around, mate. Have fun answering my questions for once instead of asking me them.

~Riniti
Thanks for the excellent questions Rin Rin xD See ya later~

< Message edited by Lord Beck -- 9/11/2013 18:05:07 >
Post #: 16
9/11/2013 11:33:06   
DarkLore

1. Do you know anything about RL beetles?
Nothing besides what I've seen at natural history museums. They can get quite big and quirky xD

2. How many toes does a beetle have?
3! No, 4... eehhh... it depends on what you mean by toes, and how lazy I fee about drawing them that day?

< Message edited by Lord Beck -- 9/11/2013 18:06:49 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 17
9/11/2013 12:07:12   
Cyber doom5

1.What is your name
My name is Beck :)

2. what is your quest
To be the best little beetle you've ever seen! xD And to help Oversoul develop into a popular and successful game...

3. what is the average wing speed velocity of a swallow?
Depends; does it -- darn I used to remember the whole quote. Sorry, I'll just go now *insert coconut noises here*

4. what is your favorite AE storyline/ quest chain?
That one time where Blade built a spaceship that Warlic told him to, only he put the coffee too close to the [SPOILER ALERT], and everything [SPOILER ALERT] xD (the MechQuest finale, in case you have no clue what I'm talking about)

5. if you could give any oversoul character a legendary form what would it be, what would it look like, and why that character?
Oooh... so many possibilities here. But I'll be boring and say Cosoma Titan. The legend would be called Cosoma Colossus, and be a humanoid/beetle warrior beast thing of AWESOME.

6. what is your favorite anime?
I don't watch anime that much anymore, but the last one I fell in love with was Gurren Lagann. That universe ran on the rules of cool, and did everything they could to remind you of this fact xD Fight the powar!!
7. African or European?
Elephants?? I love elephants! The African ones are better though cus they have bigger ears.

8. Favorite Food?
Giant eels~ Goes great steamed, and in sushi, and I don't get to have it often enough :)

9. Favorite Forumite?
I have to choose a favorite?? D: ...probably Riniti. Amongst other reasons, his little Egg is what inspired me to get my own iconic character xD

10. Favorite question from the above list?
The one about favorite foods, since it's dinner time, and now I'm hungry.

~congratz on your AK status man you really deserve it.
Thank you muchly~ I'll try to do a good job.

< Message edited by Lord Beck -- 9/11/2013 18:16:13 >

DF MQ AQW  Post #: 18
9/11/2013 12:53:13   
Therril Oreb
Legendary AdventureGuide!

First of all, Hello and congratulations Beck.
Hi and thanks, sempai :)

Secondly, I got 8 more things to say right?
By your count, yes xD

Third... wait did the previous one count as a question?
The question mark seems to indicate that, yes xD

Four, why am I counting up?
Because counting down would be weird?

Fifth, I hope you enjoy the shackles, they are permanent and trying to remove them ends up in explosions, fireworks and a new pair of shackles binding you to a random mountain.
No one told me about this when I signed up! Will they explode if I swing them around?! Haha, good thing I don't mind them :P

Six, What do you feel about the colour black? No purple, no blue. Just plain simple black.
I quite like black! It's quiet, and gets straight to the point. Plus Black ink is much cheaper than colored ink, and I know this because I'm a poor student and in 3 weeks of classes I'm already printed 200 pages :I

Seventh, hmmm, do I have 3 more questions left now?
Yes, but don't think about them too hard or they'll turn into answers.

Eight, If there is any other AE game you would try. Which one is it?
I prefer single player games, but AE seems to be moving away from that direction. And "try" implies I haven't tried them all yet :P If I didn't have Oversoul though, I'd probably move to a different game. Not sure which one yet though...

Ninth... Look up if you please... oh and dodge
*looks up* Wait why?

TEN! *Throws a bug ball at Beck*
*dodges* Hey! D: And that's called a Net Ball xD

Thanks for stopping by :)

< Message edited by Lord Beck -- 9/11/2013 18:22:51 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 19
9/11/2013 16:02:45   
Skurge
The Dealer

- *Bow!* Greetings Beck! The color code may be off by like one letter. D:

Hey there! And yes, you're just slightly off xD

- Boom! Death Flow! >:o

*2000 Shield* *Freeze* What was that now~?

- Kewngrahchulashuns! :D

Gesundheit! And thank you :)

- Are you enjoying your shackles?

Yup! They are quite dashing, and they give me the power to freeze time itself!

- Really!? W-Whoa, that's pretty amazing.

No... I WISH that was true xD

- What is the ideological relationship between the post-modern French writers of the mid 1930's and the various relio-political social military organizations that were formed in South-Eatern Asia during the pre-Cold War period, with regards to how the anachronistic combination of such people, ideas, and organizations has a negative influence on the mediocre post-secondary education facilities of South America, with scholarly references to pre-existing issues such as the fact that local governments in North-Western Switzerland have relatively low tax incentives for the upper-middle class, and what militaristic undertones would a comprehensive solution to these philosophical issues contain?

Gaaaaaaah schoolwork?? Umm... uuuhhh... army school bad, no teach right, see wikipedia?

- *Squash!* Oh no! I stepped on a Beetle!

*Phoenix Down* It's ok, I forgive you and we're still friends~

- ._.

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacccceeeee xD

- Last thing: Here's your membership card to the Steampunk Cult Convention of 2013, you've been asking me for a while now, and I know how much you love it, so here.

*takes and puts away* Why thank you! Does it come with complimentary parking? You know how those steampunk enthusiasts get with their airships get bumped.

- Expect to see me on Page 2.. And 3.. And 4...

Oh dear... if we make it that far, then yeah I guess xP See ya later!

< Message edited by Lord Beck -- 9/11/2013 18:28:48 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 20
9/11/2013 17:26:18   
UnderSoul

Hello Beck!
Hey there!

So, they finally did it, captured/promoted everyone's favourite Beetle?
Apparently so! I don't know what they were thinking xD

Glad to see one of my friends, forum-wise, become an AK.

The whole old gang showed up, 'cept a few who no longer hang around these forums... But still, everyone's excited for you Beck!
Aww you guys are the best~ Made my week, really :) Thank you all, and I'll try not to break anything more xD

Anyways, questions!

1. How impatient are you in-between OS character contests on a scale of 1 to 42?
Around a 10? I got over the impatient waiting thing back around July, cus since then I've had other things to distract myself with... like school xD I'll be super happy once we get another release though.

2. How's life going?
Certainly interesting! Ups and downs, but usually the ups overbalance the downs :)

3. What is your opinion on the (all-important) concept of honour in modern society?
For me, it's the most important thing! Honor, integrity -- whatever you want to call it -- the ability to adhere to a personal code, and treat others well through it, is a rare and valuable trait. I only wish honor wasn't such a rare encounter xD

Well, that's all... for this page! I shall return!
Oh dear... alright, see you then, and thanks for stopping by!

< Message edited by Lord Beck -- 9/11/2013 18:33:52 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 21
9/11/2013 17:51:19   
SonicTbear

BECK!

Finally you become an AK...

What took you so long?! D:<
More like, I'm a WHAT now? xD I'll try to make the wait worth it I guess?

And why do you like beetles so much?
I was fairly ambiguous about them until I played Oversoul actually. Then Ice Beetle won my heart~ It's my PvP main, in case you didn't know xD

Do they taste good?
Real beetles? You can make anything taste good as long as you kill it first and use lots of butter. Ice Beetles? Probably not. Frostbite in the gut is not a cool thing to have xD

*munches on a Cosoma*
I wouldn't touch that if I were you...

Well, that's it...

I'll see ya around!
Ok :) Thanks for the questions!

Oh! And if you happen to see Beleen give her these pickles. *slides pickles to Beck*

spoiler:

She hates them. >:)

Eeeehhhh.... sure? Our worlds do not meet much. And also I sympathize with her. Eww pickles!

< Message edited by Lord Beck -- 9/11/2013 18:37:57 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 22
9/11/2013 17:54:47   
Resk

Greetings Beck,

I'll just keep them simple, and mostly technical, as the personal questions are already done :p
Thank you kindly, Mr. Resk. Ask away!

1) Congratulations?
Apparently! xD

2) What would you say is the strongest character of each element?
I already answered this sort of, in Rin Rin's questions, but they'd be Dirk Monk, Evil Jim, Volt Engineer, Cosoma Titan, Fish Face Lord, Taurus, Queen Aegea, and Black Dragon.

3) Who would you say are the top... 5/10? (10 seems lots, 5 seems like it might cause strife) challenging players?
Ooooh... you mean in PvP? I'd say Triadan and his Kruger, Osversoul and his Black Dragon, Dylligraphy and his Poison Drake (since Lady Tally leveled up to HS), Asuka and his Kruger/Blood Ranger, and... I suppose you and your Earth Fairy xD You lot are the ones I've dueled the most often recently, anyway.

4) What would you rate as the most imbalanced card?
Currently? Death Flow. It's 15 energy for 1500 damage, a terribly expensive price for not that special of a card.

5) Pierce for 1, at cost of 2 mana: Good card / Bad card?
Not the greatest card, But I'd always keep one in my deck. It helps with energy efficiency, and also could make quite the difference in long, shield-heavy Ice battles.

6) If they were to make an AK exclusive card, what would you want it to be?
A Greater Greater Heal. It's not as mean as Rev's 50k BOOM in your FACE, but would still be fun :P

7) What is your favorite OS background?
The /ogre lobby. So beautiful... Though the Graveyard comes a close second for me. Lots of players don't even know it's there!

8) What is the hardest match up for your beetle?
Any clever Shadow user xD Just slap on the DoT's and my little Beetle is helpless.

9) Do people have value just by existing, or do they have to earn their value?
Oooh... ok, long story short, I believe the value of a human life is in their potential. And that is why Weeping Angels are the most terrifying creatures ever.

10) Shijima, Musubi, or Yosuga?
What are those? Food? Can I eat it?

-Resk
Thanks for stopping by, and take care :)

< Message edited by Lord Beck -- 9/11/2013 18:47:37 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 23
9/11/2013 18:13:30   
Redingard

Well hiya Beck. Aren't you looking pretty today.
Aww thanks! I polished my shell last night for the party!

I don't like limitations. Questions are hard. I feel like randomly rambling for 8 more sentences, kay? Kay.
Go for it!

I already know you pretty well (I think). What should I even ask you? Do you like ice cream and stuffles? ._.
I dunno, most people use this as an opportunity to poke me. See what kinds of candy pop out and all that. And I love ice cream!

K, serious time though. We all know you're pretty nice (total understatement). What are you like when you really get angry?
I tend to get real quiet, and then have very bad thoughts, and try to not act on them. But you'll never see that side, I hope, since I do try to remove myself from the situation before I say or do something I'd regret.

Shadow and Neutral are pretty over-rated. How about a rainbow element or a kindness element? Nothing can beat friendship! :D
Please see "Rainbowtheus" xD Gooooo friendship! :D My one complaint about him is that his RAINBOW IS WRONG.

So I heard you like beetles. With my ears. What do you think of them? My ears, I mean. They're pretty good, if I do say so myself.
Your ears are very sharp :0 Like knives...

But what about other bugs 'n insects? Praying Mantises are pretty cool, y'know...
Oh yes! They're agile and vicious and surprisingly clever!

2 more to go.

1 more to go.

Alright bye love you~ <3
That countdown was worth it! :D Thanks! ~<3

< Message edited by Lord Beck -- 9/11/2013 18:52:47 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 24
9/11/2013 18:39:54   
daichi

Gratz beck!

http://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b569/kingdaichi/birthday2_zpse814dd50.png

You're the bug!

Haha, close enough! Thanks Daichi!

< Message edited by Lord Beck -- 9/11/2013 18:53:29 >
DF AQW  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Meet the Mods Archives >> =MtAK= You've Encountered An Ice Beetle! What Do?
Page 1 of 212>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition