Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Aurora OOC (DF)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Role Playing] >> Role Playing >> RP OOC >> RE: Aurora OOC (DF)
Page 3 of 3<123
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/27/2014 15:54:47   
Draycos777

Hey Legendium, whenever your free and feel like finishing up Lunel's opening post just pm me.
AQ  Post #: 51
4/17/2014 10:31:19   
Legendium

Is anyone still out there?
We're still waiting on Star and Ryu. If you guys could post, that would be great, because we need stuff to start happening. As soon as possible, preferably.
DF MQ Epic  Post #: 52
4/17/2014 10:32:05   
TJByrum

I am still here. Lurking.
DF AQW  Post #: 53
4/17/2014 11:35:17   
Ryu Viranesh

Great apologies for the delays in finishing a post that I've had mostly done for a fair while now - it should be up this weekend now that I actually have a little bit more breathing room for creative thinking.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 54
5/13/2014 10:54:48   
TJByrum

So would it still be fine for me to try and wedge in a post soon?
DF AQW  Post #: 55
5/13/2014 14:48:50   
Starstruck

If you feel there's something to contribute, now is the best time to post it. Don't try to post something on the weekend, it's gonna suck for Ryu to reformat and rewrite.
DF MQ  Post #: 56
5/13/2014 15:04:47   
Legendium

@TJ

Yep, put it in now. If you can manage to make it make sense, go ahead. It's just kinda complicated because everyone's arriving at the same time.
DF MQ Epic  Post #: 57
5/13/2014 16:16:07   
TJByrum

Okay then, I might. I have to go to the doctor tomorrow, so I might not post until after. I require a lot of alone time and about an hour or two to make a post though, and I don't get much alone time. If Ryu really plans to post on the weekend, I may just consider waiting and posting afterwards.
DF AQW  Post #: 58
5/27/2014 12:35:30   
Legendium

Well, he hasn't posted yet, so you might just want to go ahead and post now. Like, naow. As soon as possible.
DF MQ Epic  Post #: 59
12/3/2014 12:17:30   
Ronin Of Dreams
Still Watching...

This is a cursory check for all Players involved:

Since this RP has been inactive for a span of six months, is there any interest to continue this RP or shall I go ahead and lock it to prevent any issues via Rule #7 of the RP Boards given the Players who were involved in this? I will either need Legendium to contact me directly, or a majority from the players involved, to do so. Locking is not permanent, mind you, and it can be unlocked at a future date when interest and capability to run it return. The RP Thread itself was recently unpinned, NOT deleted, so if you are looking to reread it in hopes of sparking it back to life just change your Display settings to All Topics.

~Ronin
AQ  Post #: 60
12/3/2014 16:41:35   
Legendium

It's only been 6 months? It's felt like far longer.
I feel this RP has been inactive for long enough to be locked. I doubt there's much interest for it left, and besides, I don't have the time to host an RP anymore. So yeah, I say lock it.
DF MQ Epic  Post #: 61
12/3/2014 16:54:30   
Ronin Of Dreams
Still Watching...

Well, activity in the IC thread is closing in on a year, but one cannot judge activity just by the IC alone sometimes. I remember plenty of threads where the back and forth OOCly about major plot points actually did take months to resolve before the IC picked back up regularly. Ah well, the IC thread will be locked as requested! Thanks for the prompt response, Legendium, and if you change your mind you just have to let me know.
AQ  Post #: 62
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Role Playing] >> Role Playing >> RP OOC >> RE: Aurora OOC (DF)
Page 3 of 3<123
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition