Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=OS= Beta Release Thread 132 - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> =OS= Beta Release Thread 132 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 1 of 3012345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/21/2013 11:19:48   
Beck

quote:

Mana Guardian & Alpha Pirates!
Posted on September 20, 2013 by Nulgath

Contest Winner and Alpha Pirate!
Go find the Art Suggestion Winner, BlackShock's, Mana Guardian with attack animations suggested by you the players! Oh yarr... there's also some pirates sprinkled into the mix matey! Alpha Pirate's Seasonal Release is Live for a Limited Time!

Characters Released:
  • Mana Guardian ( Art Suggestion by BlackShock )
  • Alpha Pirate ( Seasonal Release)
  • ???

• Working on The Jop's Resonance writing entry!

• quote:

quote:

Since this game is being directed at a more mature player base there will be things mentioned or shown in Oversoul itself or on the Oversoul Wiki that are not appropriate for the forums. As the various things that are shown or mentioned in Oversoul or on Oversoul's Wiki may be appropriate for the game that does not make it appropriate for the forums so please keep the =AE= Comprehensive Forum Rules in mind when posting. If you are unsure whether what you want to post is in line with the Forum's Rules please PM an Archknight or Moderator in AE Staff and Staff Assistants List for clarification.

Any and every mention of methods and programs that grant users unfair advantages over each other, such as finding a way to get 100% possession or encounter rate, stops now. This is bug abuse and cheating, both of which are not allowed as said in the Universal Forum Rules > Posting Behavior. Every post after this will deleted on sight and the poster warned, with possible other unwanted consequences to their forum accounts.

~Mritha

< Message edited by James Lu -- 10/2/2013 18:23:39 >
    AQW  Post #: 1
    9/21/2013 11:22:01   
    The Jop

Wow, is this your first thread opening, Beck? Congratulations!
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
    9/21/2013 11:24:16   
    Megadragonknight

Nice, Beck. This is your first thread that you are opening as a new AK of OS.
    Post #: 3
    9/21/2013 11:32:16   
    Char

Woah, Gratz Beck!

On Topic: 8 Hours Later, I has found Beta Pirate.
    Post #: 4
    9/21/2013 11:35:34   
    Beck

Yes thanks guys but that's not really on topic :P

Congrats, Char! Enjoy the big guy. He's kinda slow, but once he gets off that Energize he hits really hard!
    AQW  Post #: 5
    9/21/2013 11:37:08   
    Megadragonknight

I shall go to sleep now. I will continue to train my Quaztk to become Quaztk Lord tomorrow. After that, my Princess Aegea will be the last character for now that I will need to level to 20 and evolve her to Queen Aegea. So much work to do but with the 20 x-boosts now, I won't have any problem now. Night guys!
    Post #: 6
    9/21/2013 11:57:10   
    Bionic Bear
    Helpful!

Already have Alpha Pirate, I do...but I don't see a difference between beta and alpha pirates. Any reason to get both?
    Post #: 7
    9/21/2013 12:00:09   
    ND Mallet
    Legendary AK!!!

They're the only two characters outside of Master to have Power Flow. Beta has a smaller deck than AP which makes him better to CC. AP just looks cooler in my books
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 8
    9/21/2013 12:00:56   
    Beck

@Bionic Bear
    Beta Pirate's deck is approximately half the size of Alpha Pirate's, so he's actually a competitive character. Plus, he's super easy to evolve! I see no reason not to :P
    AQW  Post #: 9
    9/21/2013 12:02:01   
    Bionic Bear
    Helpful!

Easy to evolve? Does Beta have a Master form?
    Post #: 10
    9/21/2013 12:03:04   
    The Jop

He meant Alpha Pirate is easy to evolve because you only need to get to level 4 and he has Power Flow.
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 11
    9/21/2013 12:04:07   
    Bionic Bear
    Helpful!

Oh, I'm sorry. Okay then, I will begin leveling my AP.
    Post #: 12
    9/21/2013 12:05:39   
    The Jop

No need to apologize. Have fun!
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 13
    9/21/2013 12:22:18   
    Beck

@Axel
    Congrats on getting your Mana Guardian to level 20 already man xD Kinda wish I didn't find out through PvP though. *hides behind shields*
    AQW  Post #: 14
    9/21/2013 12:33:28   
    inshal1000

As a free player, I am happy to say that I have finally obtained everyone from the same release!
    MQ AQW  Post #: 15
    9/21/2013 12:36:47   
    Axel459
    The Void Calls

@Beck Thanks, Mana Guardian is really fun to use and he's amazingly powerful :D

@inshal Congrats on that
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 16
    9/21/2013 12:42:14   
    Blackshock

@Axel: My salutations to you sir. Might I ask what CC cards should one put in order to maximize his efficiency? XD
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 17
    9/21/2013 12:46:40   
    The Jop

Aw, now that I saw the rune on Mana Guardian's left shoulder (as an enemy) as a smiley face I can't take it seriously. Also, 7 failed captures on it now.

< Message edited by The Jop -- 9/21/2013 12:52:50 >
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 18
    9/21/2013 12:49:54   
    Beck

@blackshock
    I personally have been doing 515 attack x3, Incinerate, and Fireball. So attack boosters and then some more fodder for Energize xD But you should try out a bunch of different combos until you find one that you like :)
    AQW  Post #: 19
    9/21/2013 13:04:38   
    Axel459
    The Void Calls

@Blackshock I'm horrible at making good CC for characters, I haven't added anything to him
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 20
    9/21/2013 13:16:46   
    Char

I gots Mana Guardian!

Edit: I just saw his Deck, he's actually really good.

Edit2: My Stone assasin is now Lvl 16. I gained 16 looking for Mana Guardian and The Pirate.

< Message edited by Char -- 9/21/2013 13:21:36 >
    Post #: 21
    9/21/2013 13:31:15   
    The Jop

I like what I've seen so far with Mana Guardian. His fire cards are usually expensive enough so that energy cards he can't use yet can sit in his hands.
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 22
    9/21/2013 14:20:21   
    shaxi

Sweet.

The Mana Guardian reminds me of the Golden Army soldiers in Hellboy 2 xD.

It has great cards plus the chronoish looks.
    DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 23
    9/21/2013 14:20:53   
    necro rouge

I have not gotten to play oversoul since the release yet, but going for what I have seen of his deck, I think incinerate/empower x2, storm and one shield from each element would work out.
    AQW  Post #: 24
    9/21/2013 15:07:55   
    The Jop

Beck, about making a twitter account to respond to Rev, I don't think I'll be able to under a recognizable name. TheJop, The_Jop, and Jop are all taken.

It would be appreciated if anyone with an account could tell him how I planned for Resonance to hold the tesla coils. They would be attached to the sides of the black machine she wears on her back and removed for her 1-hit, 2-hit, and 5-hit combos, and then put back. Seems like the machine would have to be pretty big to fit everything I want on it though, so it's okay if he just wants to have her holding them at all times; it doesn't change too much. I still want the tesla coils to be attached to the machine somehow though, even if they're not hanging off the sides of it.

< Message edited by The Jop -- 9/21/2013 15:43:51 >
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 25
    Page:   [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> =OS= Beta Release Thread 132 - READ THE FIRST POST
    Page 1 of 3012345>»
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition