Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 132 - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 132 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 29 of 30«<2627282930>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/14/2013 1:39:01   
BJEBLE

@Darklore What if Frogzard splits into 3 elemental Frogzards, fairy style, and what if the Fairies get evos?
DF  Post #: 701
10/14/2013 6:02:26   
Megadragonknight

I am hoping to see Dark Incarnate getting his master evolution. When he get his evolution, it would possibly be Malakai since DI and Malakai have very close resemblance. I can't see why Malakai won't be the master evolution of DI. Even if Malakai is not an evolution of DI, I still hope Malakai and even Anauel can be release so we can get them!
Post #: 702
10/14/2013 9:49:08   
Beck

I'm thinking we get 2-4 rank ups, possibly, since Nulgath still has to finish that AQW commercial like it says in the DNs.
AQW  Post #: 703
10/14/2013 9:52:21   
TheSage

quote:

Hopefully Agustiner and Bavaria are the most likely candidates do to Oktoberfest being this month!

Oktoberfest started Sep 21 and ended Oct 6.

Also there is no point in speculating on who is getting a rank-up and when, all we can do is sit and wait for Nulgath to finish making them then release them when he sees fit or is able. Keep in mind he is busy with other AE projects and is not getting a lot of time to put into OS work so just wait and see what happens.

Edited to remove jabs. Please note that being civil and polite on the forums is NOT optional. Please consult the Proper Forum Etiquettes thread for more information to avoid Warnings in the future. ~Beck

< Message edited by Lord Beck -- 10/14/2013 11:33:22 >

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 704
10/14/2013 10:08:18   
Megadragonknight

Yeah, Nulgath is still to busy with the Battle Gem too so I can't be too positive we will have 5 and above rank-up characters. Maximum rank up character I think will be 4. We will be very lucky to have 5 new rank up character.

A question, is the Battlecon question starting this week? I am not sure when it will begin.
Post #: 705
10/14/2013 11:16:45   
DarkLore

I just suggested talking about it because its this week's release. I actually prefer that discussion over anything else. talking about possessing characters and stuff is okay though.

Edited to remove jabs. Please note that being civil and polite on the forums is NOT optional. Please consult the Proper Forum Etiquettes thread for more information to avoid Warnings in the future. ~Beck

< Message edited by Lord Beck -- 10/14/2013 11:37:33 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 706
10/14/2013 11:36:00   
Beck

@Megaknight
I think they should be answered soon. According to the AQW Battlecon schedule, all that sort of things should be going on this week. And also remember that they won't answer all the questions. I just hope that Nulgath will answer the ones we have about Oversoul...

@Darklore
Sorry, it's just a bit hard to speculate, since we have little to go on. Every wishes that their own favorite characters will get rank ups, and we don't know how many Nulgath can get done in this short span of time, considering his other obligations. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

< Message edited by Lord Beck -- 10/14/2013 11:37:07 >
AQW  Post #: 707
10/14/2013 12:09:54   
Megadragonknight

@beck
Thx for the answer, I hope nulgath can answer all my questions. They are very important to me. BTW, man, that is your first time taking action as a AK.
Post #: 708
10/14/2013 15:50:20   
Cyber doom5

i really hope that we get

Poison Drake Evolution

Dark Incarnate Evolution

Undead Warrior

Skeletal Knight
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 709
10/14/2013 16:50:39   
Andlu

Wanted evos:
PD
VK(Of course)
SF(So much time I don't see someone playing with him D:
Pac!

AQ DF AQW  Post #: 710
10/14/2013 20:42:32   
the warden

ok so this is funny but i keep running into headless hallow now that i have him and abbrent is hiding on me lol
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 711
10/14/2013 20:46:46   
Beck

@the warden
And that's why I stopped using SGs to catch anything xD That feeling you get when you waste an SG and they just show up again...
AQW  Post #: 712
10/14/2013 21:39:58   
the warden

beck: fair enough lol
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 713
10/14/2013 22:46:08   
Gorillo Titan

All I need is a rank up for Mishap, Dire maggot, Sword or hammer nomad the two best earth characters in the game and a Storm knight rank up and seasonal rank ups like a headless horsemen with his creepy skeleton head or pumpkin lord become the great pumpkin or even an abberant rank up these are just my opinions don't take it as a rumor -_-' OK. Maybe even a quest for a rank up something you have to do before you can rank up a character.
Post #: 714
10/14/2013 22:48:17   
clintonian

@ titan I agree with the quest
Post #: 715
10/14/2013 23:36:35   
Megadragonknight

@Titan
The quest would be the part which I want to see. For your opinion for rank up, I won't say I agree or disagree with it since i wouldn't want to see a number of legendary evolution.

And now, for my opinion on evolutions: Dark Incarnate, Huntress, Poison Drake.

I will have to find out the answer about the legendary evolution. I am really doubtful that every master rank characters and other rank characters that can't evolve yet will have legendary evolution. I am not sure about the reason and its not my speculation.
Post #: 716
10/15/2013 0:05:13   
Gorillo Titan

Also how about split rank ups like squire that would be totally cool like giving fiend blade or its rank up a rank with two swords crossed or an apprentice character with multiple final forms starting off as a snake or something and ending as either a dragon or a giant snake or a hydra type creature.
Post #: 717
10/15/2013 1:03:43   
Megadragonknight

@Titan
An interesting concept but I don't think Nulgath will have time to implement this suggestion since it require lots of coding which isn't very easy to do. Nulgath have more important things to do such as implement more features for testing while also releasing new characters. More importantly, once the features like stats and elemental resistance are successfully tested, beta release can end then we will have the main storyline and Grand Quest coming up! Everyone is looking forward to the GQ with so many quests and characters coming up!
Post #: 718
10/15/2013 5:49:50   
legend knight

I really think Malakai is the master evolution of Dark Incarnate. His armour, face and wings during the battle really resemble Malakai. Not a speculation at all, this is a fact.
Post #: 719
10/15/2013 5:52:40   
Megadragonknight

@legend
Yeah, a lot of us have the same thoughts too but some don't think Malakai is the evolution of DI for some reason.

Edit: I am using DI now for some bits of training. Whenever I observe DI charging up, the wing will show. Because of that, its obvious his evolution will be Malakai.

< Message edited by Megadragonknight -- 10/15/2013 5:55:02 >
Post #: 720
10/15/2013 5:57:38   
legend knight

@megadragonknight
Its really strange some don't think Malakai is the evolution of DI. I guess they don't want to be very hopeful otherwise they will be quite disappointed or maybe they just think we are speculating. But this is no speculation, its a fact.
Post #: 721
10/15/2013 6:01:06   
Megadragonknight

@legend
True. Well, every people may their own mindset and some will agree with each other and some don't. We will see when this week release is live. I am looking forward to it!
Post #: 722
10/15/2013 6:04:05   
legend knight

@megadragonknight
Yeah. I am looking forward it too. But i am a busy man nowadays. Won't be playing too often. :(
Post #: 723
10/15/2013 6:08:23   
Megadragonknight

@legend
That's quite bad. Hope you can catch up to the release when you are free. :)
Post #: 724
10/15/2013 6:11:31   
legend knight

@megadragonknight
Thx. :) I hope to catch up with it. Hopefully i can be free and obtain good and strong characters but i have to work every day. I went to be bed every time after i returned home and shower as i am too sleepy. Never had time to play. At least i can chat if i am not too sleepy.
Post #: 725
Page:   <<   < prev  26 27 28 [29] 30   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 132 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 29 of 30«<2627282930>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition