Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 132 - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 132 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 4 of 30«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/23/2013 12:43:44   
The Jop

@Megadragonknight
I caught Weteye without Soul Gems, it just took a few tries which was hard because he has a low spawn rate and two of the battles with him froze. Anyway, goodnight.

< Message edited by The Jop -- 9/23/2013 12:44:18 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 76
9/23/2013 12:58:19   
the warden

megadragonknight: thats it yup and night
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 77
9/23/2013 21:54:09   
Megadragonknight

@Jop and Warden
Morning now to you guys. xD Man, that's really fortunate for you to capture Weteye without SG, Jop. Warden, I believe the variation of VK will almost resemble the original VK except different colour or armor or weapon. So, there is nothing to worry about. Even his evolution will almost resemble the original VK's evolution. For the card deck, that will possibly be another thing.

Edit: One thing puzzle me is, will the variation of VK be given only to those who missed Stress Test or for everyone? For me though, I believe it will be given to everyone. Still, I really am sad that I can't get the original VK even if I am happy to obtain the variation of VK. If only the timing wasn't shifted to another hour.

Edit2: Yes! My Princess Aegea had evolved to Queen Aegea! It took me just 2 days to level her to 20. The 20 x-boost is really helpful. Finally, I completed all the releases! Now all I can do is just wait for new releases while randomly levelling my characters. I got plenty of patience for new releases.

< Message edited by Megadragonknight -- 9/24/2013 0:14:57 >
Post #: 78
9/24/2013 3:34:17   
The Stranger

I'm back from the DF world ..I saw that alpha pirate got an evo is it any good ? And what's up with mana Guardian ?
Post #: 79
9/24/2013 3:44:57   
Megadragonknight

@stranger
Weba. Yeah, its call beta pirate and its good because it have smaller deck than AP which will give you better draw. We are hoping for a master evolution next year. Mana Guardian was designed by Blackshock. He won the third contest and then it was re-drew in OS style by Nulgath. Mana Guardian is really good with both lightning chain and Meteorite.
Post #: 80
9/24/2013 3:51:14   
The Stranger

Cool thanks : ] well got beta pirate already ..Mana guardian on the list .. is it hard to catch ?
Post #: 81
9/24/2013 3:53:06   
sith lord 456

so long as people do not mix the variation vk with the stress test reward vk, and the variation has significant differences, i will be fine with it.

vk was a stress test reward, not a stress test reward to be re-released at a later date. the variation should be done in a way that keeps the stress testers happy.

most people have made peace with missing out on vk (and skexis/founder champ for that matter), do not start a riot nulgath...lol.

we had a nice release last week. i managed to catch the golem char without sg after 20 battles. talk about playing hard to get. alpha pirate submitted a lot quicker ^^
Post #: 82
9/24/2013 3:53:30   
Megadragonknight

@stranger
No problem and Mana Guardian isn't really hard to catch. All of us here managed to catch him without SG in less than 5 tries. Some took nearly 10 tries though. But he isn't hard to catch or encounter. So go and catch him! He is a very good free character and so is beta pirate.

Edit:
@above
Yeah, you are right, its to satisfy the stress tester. I do feel sad that I missed out Stress Test due to different countries' timing but I won't demand the original VK to be release to non-stress tester. Beside, the variation of VK is already enough for me. Because it is a variation of VK, it will resemble almost exactly like the original VK but with different weapon/colour/armour.

< Message edited by Megadragonknight -- 9/24/2013 3:59:48 >
Post #: 83
9/24/2013 4:00:04   
The Stranger

Yes beta pirate is pretty good just won with my level 1 beta pirate against a level 7 voidknight ( the starter one)
Post #: 84
9/24/2013 4:12:43   
Megadragonknight

Its quite strange that AP is a lot easier to encounter and capture this year than last year. He was very difficult to encounter and possess at that time he was first released, but when he returned, I easily captured my second AP within 3 tries and my third AP within 2 tries.
Post #: 85
9/24/2013 4:14:30   
The Stranger

Karma ?
Post #: 86
9/24/2013 4:38:45   
Megadragonknight

Speaking of variation of VK, when is he going to be release alongside variation of Skexis Fiend?

Oh, I always wanted to mention this but I forgot about it, the ancient shogun is the legendary evolution of Crypt Samurai, isn't it? I suspect that he might be release during the Halloween days.
Post #: 87
9/24/2013 6:34:45   
megakyle777

MDK: With Rev joining ED for now instead of OS, we may never see it now.
DF  Post #: 88
9/24/2013 7:47:26   
Megadragonknight

@megakyle
What about the GQ? All the GQ characters were drawn by Rev and it was promised to be release once beta testing end. Although Rev may have left OS, but I believe Rev had showed all his OS artwork to Nulgath so he can release all the characters designed by Rev that are not yet released in the future. Also, I believe Rev will draw some OS characters when he is free because he is still part of the team even if he is full-time ED.

Edit: Why have the forum go to super dead status nowadays? I know the forum would be dead but it can't be this more deadlier than usual. Got to revive back the forum.

< Message edited by Megadragonknight -- 9/24/2013 8:50:10 >
Post #: 89
9/24/2013 12:59:05   
DeathGuard

Close to lvl 19. One more lvl and I will have my first lvl 20 Earth Character. Next I want some Energy Character.
Since forums are a bit dead, what characters would you like to see with a release evolution?
I want Stone Assassin, Sir Galahad, Blood Ranger, Earth Wizard, Frost Lion, Bill Assassin and Storm Knight.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 90
9/24/2013 13:04:47   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

Earth Fairy needs one, especially since she already kicks butt with a good CC set-up }:3
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 91
9/24/2013 13:05:02   
The Jop

I'm almost done leveling Master Paladin, so that would be my first level 20 light character.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 92
9/24/2013 13:13:37   
DeathGuard

@The Jop: He, I got bored of Master Paladin at lvl 5.

@On topic: I got 2 EarthQuakes for my Stone Assassin, lovely gold CC XD
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 93
9/24/2013 13:18:02   
The Jop

@Death
I'm definitely bored with it, but he's my last starter character that isn't level 20.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 94
9/24/2013 14:02:49   
Hakunin

@Mega
quote:

I never encountered ogre maiden for more than 200 battles and her possession rate isn't that high though.

OM is one of the UIltraRare characters with 1:250 appearance rate. Not sure about the possession rate, but 1:10 possession rate is the general one.

quote:

Why have the forum go to super dead status nowadays?

Isn't it obvious to you? Bi-weekly release makes the people visit less often. No new features means you don1t have to refresh your experience, and leveling IS repetitive on the long run (not to mention people do not use the PvP button, especially for there are too many lvl 1 vs. lvl 20 battles nowdays IF you manage to find a duel at all).

@Malett
quote:

Earth Fairy needs one, especially since she already kicks butt with a good CC set-up }:3

That's why EF do NOT require an evo. I mean in what way could it be better?

Private correspondence is not to be discussed in public under any circumstances, the sentences-in-question have been removed. ~James Lu

< Message edited by James Lu -- 9/24/2013 22:42:26 >
AQ  Post #: 95
9/24/2013 14:16:38   
DeathGuard

@Hakunin: Evolutions normally donīt change to much from Apprentice to Veteran, what matters mostly is art improvement.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 96
9/24/2013 14:19:56   
Axel459
The Void Calls

quote:

Since forums are a bit dead, what characters would you like to see with a release evolution?

I would really love to see Kruger, Sir Galahad, Sonja*, and Felinx** get a evolution.

I think I'm finally going to start lvling all the starters to lvl 20 since I don't really have anything else to lvl now.

* I really want to see Sonja have a evo chain that leads to Neesha.
** I think Felinx has a low chance of getting a evo since it was a heromart character.

AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 97
9/24/2013 14:28:15   
DeathGuard

Felinx has an amazing deck for a starter so yeah, I doubt he gets an evolution.
IIRC they mentioned it was possible starters getting a legendary evolution in OS birthday, do you think they will get one after Omni Project finishes?(Having in mind OS Birthday is already delayed.)
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 98
9/24/2013 14:31:51   
sith lord 456

i personally think it is very possible for Felinx to get an evolution eventually.

i never buy anything from heromart as i live outside the us and consequently each of my purchase would come with an absurd amount of p&p charge*.

< Message edited by sith lord 456 -- 9/24/2013 14:32:06 >
Post #: 99
9/24/2013 14:34:59   
Axel459
The Void Calls

I hope we get starter evolutions I would love to wreck havoc with a legendary wolf, also I'm thinking the Birthday is when the game actually went live which was on Halloween.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 132 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 4 of 30«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition