Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RP Ideas Poll

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Role Playing] >> Role Playing General Discussion >> RP Ideas Poll

RP Ideas Poll

Felicity -A Tale of Thieves-
  100% (6)
Nerves of Iron
  0% (0)

Total Votes : 6

(last vote on : 10/4/2013 20:43:23)
(Poll ended: 10/7/2013 18:03:00)
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/2/2013 17:58:57   
Ryu Viranesh

All right - I feel that I've left my ideas up for feedback long enough. Now it's time to actually choose which of these two RPs that I'm going to end up running for you guys. If you haven't seen the concepts yet, you'll find them located here. Of the two, select the RP that you would enjoy participating in more; the one that gets the most support (i.e. votes) is the one that I'll finish prepping a proper OOC for and run.

I intend to leave this poll open for ... let's say 5 days, so it will close at around this time on the evening of Monday, October 7th. If you'd like, I'll be leaving this thread open so that you can post your reasons for your choice or your hopes for either of the two Roleplays. So, I believe that I've said all that needs to be said.

Happy voting!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
10/3/2013 9:57:23   
TJByrum

I only skimmed through your ideas Ryu, but I saw one in particular:

quote:

An RP about running a city council and making decisions that affect what happens to the city itself (I anticipated this to be very niche, hence why despite my like, I didn’t go forward with it myself).

I'd be interested in something like that.
DF AQW  Post #: 2
10/3/2013 16:47:25   
Legendium

I voted for Felicity, mainly because I have a character idea I'd love to try out in it. Charlatans and magicians make excellent supplements to teams of thieves.

I personally have no preference between the two, except that I have a slight head-start in thought progression for Felicity.
DF MQ Epic  Post #: 3
10/7/2013 18:05:25   
Ryu Viranesh

Well, the people have spoken - it looks like Felicity it shall be. I'm actually quite excited to get this up and running, so expect a proper OOC between tomorrow and Friday (at the latest). Now, the real fun can begin. :) Thanks to all who voted and hope to see you in the RP.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 4
10/7/2013 19:19:17   
TJByrum

Awesome Ryu, will read up more on Felicity.
DF AQW  Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Role Playing] >> Role Playing General Discussion >> RP Ideas Poll
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition