Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Third PvP Elemental Tournament - Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Third PvP Elemental Tournament - Discussion Thread
Page 18 of 18«<1415161718
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/30/2013 11:12:45   
Char

@Clinton: Congratulations! Looks like you are really good with a Loveweaver. :)
Post #: 426
10/30/2013 17:31:51   
The Finnish Phoenix

It's great to see two F2P characters going head-to-head in the finals. Congratulations clintonian on your dramatic come back and ascent from the losers' bracket to win this tournament!I wasn't around to sign up for this tournament but look forward to meeting you among many other worthy opponents in the next one!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 427
10/30/2013 19:19:11   
Beck

Congrats Clinton! I'm not terribly surprised you'd win xD

Also, I'd like to thank everyone that's participated in this tournament, and thank Mritha for taking over the reins of organizing this thing while I was busy. You're the best, boss! :D
AQW  Post #: 428
10/30/2013 19:36:49   
Axel459
The Void Calls

Wait don't we have to battle again since it's a double elimination and this is my first loss?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 429
10/30/2013 19:39:39   
Dragon Elite X

Woah........................... *plot twist*
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 430
10/30/2013 19:43:28   
Riniti

...Mind = Blown.

However, I don't believe so, no. The winner of the winning bracket was supposed to face the winner of the losing bracket, and that was supposed to be the final match. S'pose the final call's up to Beck, though.
Post #: 431
10/30/2013 21:08:19   
Beck

Yeah, after consideration, I don't think we should have a re-match. We already busted out the "Final Battle" banners and they've burnt up in the finale xD
Seriously though, I think that's enough excitement for one Tournament. Axel you are indisputably one of the best Fire users here; please don't think otherwise.
AQW  Post #: 432
10/30/2013 21:15:03   
The Jop

You inspired me to level up Mana Guardian and that you don't need CC to (almost) win.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 433
10/30/2013 21:37:46   
The Finnish Phoenix

Yeah clinton fought a lot more matches too because he had to fight through the losers' bracket, but assuming there are eight of these tournaments I definitely think Axel will win at least one eventually if he keeps at it considering how good he is.

Personally though I prefer the single elimination format since it involves fewer matches.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 434
10/30/2013 22:14:31   
Beck

Tournament END! Please comment in the Feedback thread on your way out. Thanks everyone!
~Beck
AQW  Post #: 435
Page:   <<   < prev  14 15 16 17 [18]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Third PvP Elemental Tournament - Discussion Thread
Page 18 of 18«<1415161718
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition