Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQW= Weapon Suggestions

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Suggestions >> RE: =AQW= Weapon Suggestions
Page 29 of 29«<2526272829
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/13/2018 17:24:42   
Hnybnny

Darkon's Legacy

'The smell of smoke still clings faintly to this blade- however, it reminds you comfortingly of friends, of loyalty, and of debts repaid.'

A weapon I made in honor of the Seraph/Laken Saga finale coming next week :)
Realized its been an awful long time since I designed a weapon, but I think this does the fallen Seraph Commander justice.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 701
3/15/2018 6:10:01   
garrondumont

More uses for BLoD and NSoD.
I think it would be cool if there were more ways to use BLoD and NSoD to create new items with the same functionality (same bonus damage against undead and all monsters respectively), a bit like Void Light of Destiny or ALod, but specifically changing the appearance rather than adding a bonus stat increase. It would be especially fitting if the item was Legion based as the Void/Nation already has the Void Light of Destiny. I am specifically thinking of NSoD as it would be more fitting because of the alliance between the Shadowscythe and the Legion, though BLoD could work just as well.
My first thoughts about appearance are very minimalistic in change, though make for really cool looking weapons. Sadly I don't have any pictures, unless you could somehow access my brain.
Legion Sword of Doom:
The colour of the bone handle could either stay the same or change to black, either works. The blade would become black with blue energy swirling around it and a glowing blue skull at the guard, a bit like the Legion DoomBlade. Not much else to say to be honest...
Underworld Light of Destiny:
Basically the same changes as Void Light of Destiny with a different colour palette and skull in the centre. The green and red would be glowing blue or white and the skull would be Legion DoomBlade esque rather than a fiend skull.
Post #: 702
4/16/2018 4:08:34   
PentHouse

Golden Caladbolg should have merge shop to dual Caladbolgs sword!
AQW  Post #: 703
5/7/2018 20:28:30   
Card The Ripper

My animate space themed surf boards My 2018 Space boards
Regular version of my space boards Not animated Space Boards
Personal surf board set Personal Surf Boards

Unchecked the "Add signature" box. Please do not check the "Add signature" box regardless of whether you are using a signature or not, as signatures are not allowed in this forum per the =AQW= Suggestions Forum Rules, and we don't want signatures to pop up in this forum later on should you decide to use one. ~Rickyb20
My Third set of space boards Third set
My Forth Set of space boards Forth set
My fifth set of space boards Fifth Set
My last set of boards Last set of 2018 surf boards

< Message edited by Card The Ripper -- 5/10/2018 4:15:12 >
AQW  Post #: 704
5/10/2018 10:47:31   
Dark Worshiper

Evolved Legion Darkside
Post #: 705
5/31/2018 21:54:57   
Fang963

Me and my friend worked on my personal sword, it's now complete, wanted to share it with y'all, my friend is super talented!! For now the name is Mana Rune Blade. I would like for it to be for everyone in game, I would like it directly added to everyones account, or everyone can buy it for 0 AC's, I do want it to have a 0 AC tag, so free bank storage. I would also like it made into daggers. No bonuses.

Base Damage: 27-33
Price: 0 AC's
It is also color customable.
https://fang963.deviantart.com/art/41qkI01V-747617283?ga_submit_new=10%3A1527819917

< Message edited by Fang963 -- 5/31/2018 22:33:08 >
AQW  Post #: 706
5/31/2018 22:05:30   
Geraldz

http://prntscr.com/jpbb4v
Fang uploaded it first but that wasn't the finished design

< Message edited by Geraldz -- 5/31/2018 22:20:02 >
AQW  Post #: 707
7/3/2018 22:43:17   
16jesus

Please make a weapon that is the Blinding Light of Destiny in one hand and the Shadow Reaper of Doom in the other. It would look awesome and both weapons are hard to get and could be available to the few people that have both.
Post #: 708
7/21/2018 2:37:13   
Ardryn Entralisk

Collaborated weapon.

Sin of Xionic

True Sin of Xionic ( Legendary Grade )
Weapon has special passives in the link's description below.

Contributors: Grave
Xionic D Xelt
Post #: 709
7/27/2018 22:42:01   
PentHouse

"DUAL" Prime Bloodletters of Nulgath! with same quest when clicked the sword from original Prime Bloodletters of Nulgath.
AQW  Post #: 710
8/16/2018 15:02:57   
Fyrsa

The Glowing Hydra Bow:

Using the same chassis as the existing Hydra Bow by Zoshi, the Glowing Hydra bow would replace the wooden part with a static 'lightsaber' type glow. All the credit can go to Zoshi for the design, I'd just like to see an upgraded version of my favourite weapon. Here's a mock-up gif showing the difference between the two.

< Message edited by Fyrsa -- 8/17/2018 0:22:25 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 711
9/14/2018 19:46:48   
chrono2

I don't have a NEW weapon to suggest per se, but rather an update to an older one to suggest. The Blademaster Assassin Katana & Sheath are probably my favourite dagger in the game, visually speaking... But it's always annoyed me to no end that you hold the sheathe with the pointy end facing the enemy, as though you were actually going to try to thwack someone with it!

If possible, I would LOVE to see this weapon be redrawn to have the scabbard facing the opposite direction, for maximum super cool ninja swordsman swag! Or, perhaps, for the two or three people who enjoy the scabbard facing this way, a merge shop or quest in Underworld to change between the two.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 712
9/18/2018 0:52:08   
Captain Kuchiki

Considering that Black Dragon Ninja Sword's art style was fixed, would like to see the same art fixes applied to it's other variants - Purple, Pink, and Green.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 713
9/24/2018 13:09:59   
Elderfrost

Converting any weapons to a dagger:
I would like to suggest that AQW make it possible for a player to convert any weapon that is not Rare or that already has a dagger equivalent to a dagger for the cost of 200 ACs. For example the Blood Maul, which is a hammer, could be made a Dual Blood Maul by paying 200 ACs. The action would not be able to be reversed, but it would make the Dual Blood Maul an AC item since it required ACs to convert it. The Cadabolg, for example, would not be able to be converted to a dagger because it already has a dagger equivalent. And the Articus, for example, could not be converted to a dagger, because it is Rare and no longer available. I think this would enhance the player experience by giving them more options to customize current weapons in their inventories.
Post #: 714
Page:   <<   < prev  25 26 27 28 [29]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Suggestions >> RE: =AQW= Weapon Suggestions
Page 29 of 29«<2526272829
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition