Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=OS= Beta Release Thread 133 - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> =OS= Beta Release Thread 133 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 1 of 3012345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/15/2013 7:48:03   
Beck

quote:

October Seasonal Rare Frenzy!
Posted on September 20, 2013 by Nulgath

The Seasonal Halloween Characters Released!

• Pumpkinlord
  • Headless Horseman
  • Abberrant

Other Updates:
  • Custom Card Pack rotations will begin to happen Bi-Weekly.
  • Reminder: Nulgath is Kind! Custom Card Rotation will start NEXT WEEK! The Card Rotation will be Starting from scratch: Ice and Shadow
  • Reminder: Alpha Pirette will be leaving the game untill next year... NEXT WEEK!
  • New Rankups is delayed. I've been super busy with a new AQW commercial. Deadline is NEXT WEEK. It's looking good though and once that's off my plate I can focus more on Oversoul Releases!

Coming Soon!

• Monthly Rare Character Releases!
  • Rev's progress Work on The Jop's Resonance writing entry

quote:

quote:

Since this game is being directed at a more mature player base there will be things mentioned or shown in Oversoul itself or on the Oversoul Wiki that are not appropriate for the forums. As the various things that are shown or mentioned in Oversoul or on Oversoul's Wiki may be appropriate for the game that does not make it appropriate for the forums so please keep the =AE= Comprehensive Forum Rules in mind when posting. If you are unsure whether what you want to post is in line with the Forum's Rules please PM an Archknight or Moderator in AE Staff and Staff Assistants List for clarification.

Any and every mention of methods and programs that grant users unfair advantages over each other, such as finding a way to get 100% possession or encounter rate, stops now. This is bug abuse and cheating, both of which are not allowed as said in the Universal Forum Rules > Posting Behavior. Every post after this will deleted on sight and the poster warned, with possible other unwanted consequences to their forum accounts.

~Mritha
  • AQW  Post #: 1
    10/15/2013 8:08:19   
    Megadragonknight

Man, no one have yet to post anything. Anyway, I wonder when will the DFR, Archfiend class character, Archfiend armor character, Bloodblade of Nulgath and other weapons Nulgath created will be release in OS? I am hoping it will be release before OS 1st birthday. I had been waiting so anxiously to possess those characters especially the Dragonfiend Rider Nulgath created for the AQW convention.
    Post #: 2
    10/15/2013 8:18:46   
    bei4

hi there mega :D , speaking about OS birthday what is the date of OS birthday?

< Message edited by bei4 -- 10/15/2013 8:21:27 >
    AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
    10/15/2013 8:40:27   
    Megadragonknight

Hello Bei4. Its 31st October. Lets make this forum lively till we break the forum with only just 2 forumite. xD
    Post #: 4
    10/15/2013 8:53:12   
    bei4

@mega yes let's break it xd and 31th huh that's pretty soon short after my holiday
    AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
    10/15/2013 9:09:01   
    Megadragonknight

@Bei4
    Yeah, lets break it by discussing about the characters I stated above. Starting with the Archfiend class character.
    Post #: 6
    10/15/2013 9:13:20   
    bei4

hmm archfiend huh do you talk about nulgath or that char on your avatar?
    AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
    10/15/2013 9:19:49   
    Megadragonknight

@bei4
    Nope. This is the archfiend class character. This is the archfiend armor character. The character on my avatar seems to be a fiend character whose main element is fire. He is not yet release and I am looking forward to seeing him being release soon. Maybe when the rotation of fire CC return again, the fire fiend character of my avatar will probably be release. Just a future speculation though. Anyway, to discuss about the archfiend class and archfiend armor character.
    Post #: 8
    10/15/2013 9:21:13   
    bei4

owh that one he's nice I think he will be an void incarnate evo,
    and about the char on your avatar let's hope he is a fire char xd i think i soon need to stop playing on the pc my little brother probaly want on the pc and BTW MY FIRE WITCH IS LVL 9

< Message edited by bei4 -- 10/15/2013 9:23:00 >
    AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 9
    10/15/2013 9:35:59   
    Megadragonknight

@bei4
    he is going to be a fire character. Remember when fire CC was released? The poster was shown and one of the fire card called "Immolate" which have the character on my character. Its strange that Immolate isn't release. Guess it will be release in the next series. For the archfiend armor and class character, for some reason, I think both will possibly be void incarnate evolution and so is Dragonfiend Rider. My speculation though. Void Incarnate just really have many possible evolution. :D

Edit: Wait, I would prefer Dragonfiend Rider having his own evolution where he will evolved from the fiend dragon without VK riding him.

< Message edited by Megadragonknight -- 10/15/2013 9:39:44 >
    Post #: 10
    10/15/2013 10:43:59   
    Blackshock

Since the halloween characters are back, I see it a perfect opportunity to share this old Pumpkinlord Wallpaper I made. In case anyone's interested that is ;)

WALLPAPER!
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 11
    10/15/2013 10:59:32   
    Megadragonknight

@blackshock
    Never forgot that Pumpkin Lord Wallpaper. xD It looks really magnificent. Oh, by the way, Blackshock, have you drew the Space Dragon? If you do, I am sure to be so surprised and stunned to life! :D

On a side note, level 19 Tharr! One more level to go and he will be my 19th level 20 character.

I got to go now. Will see you guys tomorrow.
    Post #: 12
    10/15/2013 11:03:18   
    Blackshock

Well I did start drawing a mecha dragon on my own whim but realized it works as a space dragon as well. *link*

anyway, just caught infernal fiend and cosoma. Any other suggestions on what elusive chars I should hunt next and where to find them?
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 13
    10/15/2013 11:33:33   
    Riniti

@Blackshot Nice art, dude. Love the background, and you should definitely continue with that dragon :) Just for the future, though, I'm fairly sure any non-suggestion art should be posted here. Great job, be sure to keep on drawing ^_^

What do you guys think is a good CC for Love Weaver? When I do use it, I tend to have her with one Meteorite, two Incinerates, two Shields. How do you think I could make it better?

~Riniti
    Post #: 14
    10/15/2013 11:44:18   
    Megadragonknight

@Blackshock
    That look super awesome! Like what Riniti said, you should continue with it and enter in the next character suggestion in the art entry with the space dragon. I will definitely vote for you but it must first depend on Nulgath though I hope he will since its a really incredible artwork and not to mention its a dragon which require patience and some skills to draw. You are really talent in art. :)

@Riniti
    Lover Weaver could use some CC shield, fire whirl and meteorite. IMO, I suggest 2 shield, 2 fire whirl and one meteorite. 2 incinerate is unnecessary and it won't be a good idea to have 2 incinerate in it. Love Weaver already have one incinerate so it should be enough. Its really a long time since I had chat with you in-game. Hope to meet you soon in-game. :)

Was supposed to leave but when I saw Blackshock's artwork, I just have to post it. But now, I shall go for real. Bye.
    Post #: 15
    10/15/2013 11:46:00   
    Riniti

Oh yeah, whoops, I meant- One Meteorite, 1 Shield, 1 Incinerate, and 2 Fire Whirls. x) Wasn't logged in so I was trying to recall from memory. I hope to see you soon as well.

< Message edited by Riniti -- 10/15/2013 19:51:16 >
    Post #: 16
    10/15/2013 12:31:50   
    The Jop

Maybe you could try a fireball, shield, incinerate, and burn. Burn is more energy efficient, which fire desperately needs, and meteorite doesn't really do any bonus damage. You can very easily get better results by using a CC fireball and one of LoveWeaver's 500 attacks.
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 17
    10/15/2013 17:10:07   
    DarkLore

*Darkness fills the room and DarkLore emerges from the shadows* Greetings mortals! I must say this week's rank ups (Whatever they are) are most promising! My allies I've collected in over a year need training. Rank ups are just the thing to whip my army into shape! Plus the ever so insanely evil (But sweet by my definition.) Resonance is sure to show herself this Friday! (Maybe.) AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA! The darkness is here to stay! And make friends! LOL! I must say that despite what Nulgath (OS version) did to me long ago, his RL self I must thank for providing the darkness with much power! The more souls I possess, the stronger I get! Every soul I gather even shares in my growing strength! I am far kinder than the Archfiend. I wish you all luck on getting the rank ups you desire. See you later! Remember to play nice and beware the darkness! AHAHAAHAHAHAHA!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX2EfGZNfrnODb1j_AsKfEA
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 18
    10/15/2013 23:55:46   
    dragon wrath

just give me a PD evolve with 4 poison card and ill be good.
    AQW  Post #: 19
    10/16/2013 0:10:55   
    BJEBLE

@dragon I would rather have it get a VR, or a Blood Rage maybe?
    EIDT: Or, if it becomes a full grown dragon upon evo, Bash and Thrash, maybe it will be a more defensive version of BD?

< Message edited by BJEBLE -- 10/16/2013 0:12:13 >
    DF  Post #: 20
    10/16/2013 6:33:36   
    Megadragonknight

When PD get his evolution, I shall be the first to get him to 20. In fact, I shall aim to get every dragon characters to 20. PD evolution is one of them, DFR will be as well, space dragon too if Blackshock will enter it in the next contest and win all the way to the top. Speaking of that, it will be his second time to win if he was selected by nulgath and got the most vote. It will happen because space dragon is just really awesome!

Anyway, just a few more days and the new rank up characters will be reveal and release. I am so excited for it!
    Post #: 21
    10/16/2013 8:58:22   
    bei4

yeah 2 days to go for the release and also 2 battles to go for fire witch lvl 10 :D
    I HAVE PIRE WITCH FINALLY :D

< Message edited by bei4 -- 10/16/2013 9:07:51 >
    AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 22
    10/16/2013 9:28:16   
    Megadragonknight

@bei4
    Yeah and we will finally see who will get the rank up! I really hope Dark Incarnate, Huntress and Poison Drake evolution. If possible, I hope for Archfiend class and armor character to be release too as the master evolution of Void Incarnate(male and female). Congratz!
    Post #: 23
    10/16/2013 9:29:36   
    Beck

Yup! Can't wait for an release this week :)
    I even paid the SGs for Crypt Samurai; really hoping his evolution comes out. Until then, guess I'll keep leveling Sword Warrior. Gonna get me a Tharr!
    I've wanted one ever since Asuka showed off how awesome he can be to me a while ago. Just wish I have proper Neutral CC...
    AQW  Post #: 24
    10/16/2013 9:31:32   
    Megadragonknight

@beck
    Good luck getting Tharr and I assure you he is strong. You can easily level him up as he is pure offensive with 3 power strike and death flow. With neutralize helping to increase the energy, you can deal damage rapidly.

Edit: I just realised the gold cap had increased. It can go beyond 1 million gold. No kidding. I remembered Beck stated that 1 million gold is the max cap and it can reached beyond that amount. Do you guys realised it too?

< Message edited by Megadragonknight -- 10/16/2013 10:48:39 >
    Post #: 25
    Page:   [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> =OS= Beta Release Thread 133 - READ THE FIRST POST
    Page 1 of 3012345>»
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition