Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 133 - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 133 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 4 of 30«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/17/2013 9:16:28   
Megadragonknight

Like what Skurge said, shadow characters will be UP if DoT was nerfed even slightly. Their main strategy is DoT which is what make shadow character a formidable character. Other element have their own strategy/play which will make them really formidable.

Like ice which focus on defence while dealing high damage with shatter and can use their shield as offense. Fire focus on pure high damage which make them a formidable character too. Basically, every element are strong in every way.

The only element we are not sure is Chaos though it was speculated to have the ability to deal random damage and have the ability to use every element power.
Post #: 76
10/17/2013 9:40:27   
legend knight

Okay, I am really starting to suggest that the gold pack for CC will need to decrease the price to 5000 gold. 15000 gold is just way too much and it is very easy to obtain low rarity card. This just cost too much for the free player and I am sure they are enraged about it. I really think nulgath need to reconsider this idea.
Post #: 77
10/17/2013 9:50:44   
Megadragonknight

@legend knight
For the free player, yes, they never got so much opportunity unlike the SG player like us. I don't wish to see OS ended up like ED where it is a P2W game. No offense to ED player but its a fact.
Post #: 78
10/17/2013 10:05:24   
legend knight

@megadragonknight
Yeah. And i presume ED refer to epicduel? And does P2W means pay to win?
Post #: 79
10/17/2013 10:05:26   
Riniti

ED actually fixed itself up quite a bit with Omega, and there isn't all that much a free player misses, in my opinion. X-boosts, sure, but you don't really need them. Yes, there are a few characters, and the higher chance for CC is there, but free players certainly aren't very restricted.
Post #: 80
10/17/2013 10:08:30   
legend knight

@riniti
I beg your pardon. I don't know what you mean by your whole sentence except the part about ED fixed itself with Omega.
Post #: 81
10/17/2013 10:08:35   
Megadragonknight

@legend knight
Double yes.

Post #: 82
10/17/2013 10:13:41   
Riniti

Nngh, nevermind then. Personal opinion is all. Merely saying I don't feel the gap between free and paying player is large.
Post #: 83
10/17/2013 10:21:45   
legend knight

@riniti
Yeah, its our own personal opinion but mine should have a good point, right? Not to be arrogant about my point though. The difference between free and paying player have really huge gap. Although in terms of characters, SG and free characters are strong and can be a challenge with each other. But CC is the real issue, that is the true big gap. I had seen what happened in the fire tournament, those with good CC have advantage against those who don't have good CC. Thats where SG player have a huge advantage against free player.
Post #: 84
10/17/2013 10:33:02   
Megadragonknight

Legend have a good point about the CC part. I think the gold price should decrease to 5000 gold so the free player who can't afford any x-boosts will have at least some opportunity to gain some good card with lesser gold price. But it will have to depend on nulgath though.
Post #: 85
10/17/2013 10:36:26   
Beck

@legend knight
We've had this conversation before, and what everyone agreed on eventually was that of course paying players would have an advantage over free players - that's what they paid money for. However, this advantage was an advantage over time, not power.

Free players can do everything SG players can, only it'd take them longer. It is entirely possible to get good CC as a free player, but you'd just have to play for a longer period of time to gather up the gold you need. I buy Gold packs whenever possible, and it usually takes me around 200k - 300k gold to complete a series (or at least just be missing 1 or 2 cards)

And also in regards to the fire tournament, the Jop and Riniti proved that you didn't need good Fire CC to win matches; I wouldn't call it a "huge advantage" for SG players.
AQW  Post #: 86
10/17/2013 10:38:39   
Axel459
The Void Calls

CC isn't really that big of a factor sure it's nice to have it but it's not always necessary the only gap between free players and paying players is the X-boosts and that's not much really.
quote:

I had seen what happened in the fire tournament, those with good CC have advantage against those who don't have good CC.
That's actually a pretty poor point seeing as I've made it through the entire tourney without any CC on my Mana Golem and the person to give me the most trouble was The Jop who has a non CC loveweaver.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 87
10/17/2013 10:50:02   
BJEBLE

I think CC is useful when you're training a character, but other than that you can go really far without CC.
DF  Post #: 88
10/17/2013 10:59:38   
legend knight

@Beck
Guess i should not have even bring up this issue since its a pointless discussion according to your point.

@axel
This make a little bit no sense, Mana Guardian may be very strong but against CC without a CC, you need a lot of luck but with skills to win against them. You must be either a really strong player with Mana Guardian or are really lucky.

I quit chatting in the forum. I won't return again until if there is a need to. I try as much to give good point and only to been disagreed many times. So, bye everyone and i won't see you guys ever again!

Edit: Forgive me if i am being rude and arrogant. I hate to be like this but i had no choice. I should leave for my own good. I hope this won't be a regret.

< Message edited by legend knight -- 10/17/2013 11:00:43 >
Post #: 89
10/17/2013 11:11:31   
Megadragonknight

@legend
Wait what!? You don't have to leave just because of this. I bought so many fire and energy and some earth CC with gold pack. Although it cost me so much gold, at least I got a number of useful cards!
My Earth CC. My fire CC. My energy CC. Its really not bad for the gold pack though its a high price.
Post #: 90
10/17/2013 14:14:44   
The Jop

@Axel
Hey, 690% gold and experience is much. Of course paying players should have an advantage, but I've wasted my vast gold fortune on CCs and I can't tell you how many times I got all 101s. At least when you get that hand as someone with a lot of X-Boosts you have nearly 7 times more gold to try your luck again. I don't see why the amount of X-Boosts you can have at one time is so high; it creates a huge gap between players.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 91
10/17/2013 14:20:17   
Andlu

Even for myself with 12 X boosts(Don't ask) it IS difficult to get 15K gold...

AQ DF AQW  Post #: 92
10/17/2013 14:50:23   
the warden

so voids evolution is going to be a legendary based on the evolution tree interesting...
hope its cool xd
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 93
10/17/2013 14:56:00   
Andlu

@The Warden Mine is already level 20 with full bar lol.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 94
10/17/2013 15:02:31   
the warden

above: :P nice job lol
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 95
10/17/2013 15:27:54   
Andlu

Is it confirmed a delay again for the rank ups?
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 96
10/17/2013 15:34:00   
the warden

andlu: not confermed but im assuming it is becouse they wernt mentioned on the dns?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 97
10/17/2013 15:41:13   
Andlu

Oh. I hope they do get time.
EDIT:Makes sense. Just blocked 2 attacks without shield.

< Message edited by Andlu -- 10/17/2013 15:46:27 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 98
10/17/2013 16:19:23   
Gorillo Titan

Did you get those two blocks off me?
Post #: 99
10/17/2013 16:54:12   
the warden

so release is tommorow right?
I wish it was out today:(
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 133 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 4 of 30«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition