Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= October 18, 2013 - Void Cowboy & Ancient Shogun Coming Later Today!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= October 18, 2013 - Void Cowboy & Ancient Shogun Coming Later Today!
Page 2 of 3<123>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/18/2013 10:45:28   
Megadragonknight

@Andlu
Yeah, very true but sometimes our passion on wanting that will make things very possible and certain. Even if it won't be certain, there will still be way to obtain whatever you are really determine to get. In this case, DFR have very high chance to be a standalone character or even being a master evolution of VI male and female consider there is also a female DFR. We will see it when they are release in OS. But what Sage mentioned before about the DFR make sense and his point was never wrong. Well, consider he is a tester so he would know but couldn't tell us as it will be a spoiler.

Post #: 26
10/18/2013 10:45:34   
Riniti

@Andlu He's holding the case around the blade, not the blade itself. When he attacks, he'll hold the scabbard still and use the other hand to pull it out.
Post #: 27
10/18/2013 10:54:18   
Megadragonknight

I just love how Ancient Shogun hold many swords with his many hands. But I wonder about his fourth hand, why he didn't hold the sword on beside his waist?
Post #: 28
10/18/2013 10:58:38   
Blackshock

He's holding it by the sheath with this right hand so I assume he draws it with his left.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 29
10/18/2013 11:01:06   
Megadragonknight

@blackshock
Make sense. How can I forgot how he will have a hard time taking out the case if he used his fourth hand to hold the another blade at his waist? Another logic. Also status report on the space dragon.
Post #: 30
10/18/2013 11:04:35   
Andlu

@Riniti Oh I see xD
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 31
10/18/2013 11:06:17   
Beck

Unless that space dragon thing is a character suggestion, you guys shouldn't be discussing it... wait even if it IS a character suggestion, wrong thread xD

And also Megaknight, no one can "confirm" anything about unreleased characters unless they are staff. You can feel confident about something, like Ancient Shogun costing SGs (which I agree with you on), or that the Dragonfiend Rider is probably a stand-alone character and not related to Void Knight, but you can't confirm.
AQW  Post #: 32
10/18/2013 11:06:19   
Blackshock

A bit preoccupied with some academics so it might take a while
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 33
10/18/2013 11:08:23   
DarkLore

Just to back up my logic from page 1, I can say that there's been only one instance (Unless I'm mistaken.) where a branching character tree had every evolution cost SG's. Which was Shadowdance and drow assassin. Not counting maiden aegea or things like that, because she eventually becomes free to get to legend. As with most characters that can evolve to that rank. Even peasant and squire's tree's have at least 1-2 free evolutions in their branching character trees. If its does end up like shadow dance and drow assassin's tree I guess that would be the second time.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 34
10/18/2013 11:13:30   
Blackshock

If anything, I just hope that the new ronin dude's powerful enough. I might consider topping up SGs if he is.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 35
10/18/2013 11:14:21   
Megadragonknight

@Beck
Oh, I got carried away when I saw blackshock since he would be helping me out to fulfil my hope. Will take note of it. For the confirmation, I am confident ever since when Sage made a very good point about the DFR. But I won't confirm things which only the staff members can. We, the forumite can only speculate things out but we don't want to be disappointed even though we wish to get things we really want. ;)

@blackshock
Okay, I will be waiting when the art is done. Will have plenty of patient. Take your time. ;)
We will have to see though. But I expect Ancient Shogun's deck to be 100 times better than Crypt Samurai considering Crypt Samurai was one of the earliest character to be release. We can all look forward to how strong Ancient Shogun will be.

~Please do not double-post, it is spam and only clutters the page. Next time use the button to add in any additional information to your post. If you do accidentally make an extra post then use the button to delete that extra post. For more information, please read the =AE= Comprehensive Forum Rules > Posting Behavior.
Mritha

< Message edited by Mritha -- 10/18/2013 19:27:42 >
Post #: 36
10/18/2013 12:35:53   
Gorillo Titan

On a side note level 16 samurai now.

Also I wonder if the undead dungeon will be the only place to face a wild shogun or will people hunting for seasonals have a pleasant surprise fighting him at the cemetary?

Crypt deck is so costly for a good hand two life drains and then your out of energy -_- Maybe give it a bloodrage in its legendary form instead of pierce and another death mark maybe even a surge that would be cool

The update is out!!!

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 10/18/2013 12:53:42 >
Post #: 37
10/18/2013 22:47:02   
Megadragonknight

This is weird. I don't remember double-posting at all. Anyway, for the shogun, I wish to fight the wild shogun and I think he can be found at the graveyard and pillar consider all his evolution are found at the graveyard and pillars.
Post #: 38
10/19/2013 11:08:20   
Gorillo Titan

I don't wanna spoil it by looking at shoguns deck but could someone tell me if it can be found in the wild?
Post #: 39
10/19/2013 11:12:39   
Megadragonknight

That's where I am sure not sure. I can't find him at the pillar at all. The only possible place he can be found would be Nightmare Dungeon. I haven't go there yet but its possible he is there.
Post #: 40
10/19/2013 11:26:48   
Gorillo Titan

I've been in there for about an hour no shogun yet but it might be close to the boss or at that special spot since I haven't left the start point.

Ten fights in the special spot still no shogun.

Lvl 17 crypt samurai now

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 10/19/2013 11:55:29 >
Post #: 41
10/19/2013 12:24:45   
Beck

@Gorillo
I was battling in the Nightmare Dungeon for quite a while last night and I did encounter 10 or so Ancient Shogun. He DOES spawn. But the AI doesn't seem to know how to use his deck or something, so he's not much of a threat xD
AQW  Post #: 42
10/19/2013 12:33:43   
Gorillo Titan

Oh did you find it with explore or just walking around? I've been at the special spot since I last posted and I fought 4 undead warriors back to back and as I post this I'm fighting my first treasure chest!!! I have max exp boost and using a level 17 character I wonder how much gold I get.

WOW stun posion and a moutain strike

and I lost -_-

It must start off with more than 5 energy in both shadow and earth

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 10/19/2013 12:39:53 >
Post #: 43
10/19/2013 12:46:28   
Beck

@Gorillo Titan
I found him at the spawn point. Just kept Exploring, and eventually instead of Flesh Voids or Blood Rangers or that Overfiend Blade, an Ancient Shogun showed up. Haven't tried it at the treasure chest spot actually.
AQW  Post #: 44
10/19/2013 13:07:10   
Gorillo Titan

I must just be unlucky cause still no shogun.
Post #: 45
10/19/2013 14:28:56   
Beck

Uhh... an addendum to the previous statement. I just found Ancient Shogun in the Undead Dungeon as well.
AQW  Post #: 46
10/19/2013 14:40:21   
Bionic Bear
Helpful!

Bah, so that flesh void I brought to level 12 could have been replaced with a better looking evo?
...a bit of a disappointment.
Post #: 47
10/19/2013 14:42:57   
The Jop

@Beck
Thanks, the Wiki's been updated.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 48
10/19/2013 14:53:16   
Dragon Elite X

Lol why are y'all trying to find the Shogun?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 49
10/19/2013 14:53:34   
Gorillo Titan

Been about 6 hours still no shogun

level 18 samurai though

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 10/19/2013 14:54:05 >
Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= October 18, 2013 - Void Cowboy & Ancient Shogun Coming Later Today!
Page 2 of 3<123>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition