Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Do you think?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Do you think?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/20/2013 11:15:47   
xPhSycHo SnaKe EyeZx

Do you think when the factory reaches 0% , where the armos are hidden , there might be some extra weapons too , with cores? As a surprise from the Devs.

Cause I doubt they would make us wait for so long for an armor , which from now I have not heard of having any special cores.
Epic  Post #: 1
10/20/2013 11:30:14   
Ranloth
Banned

Yep. The dialogue implies so + we have Armor confirmed. :3 I'm hoping passive versions of the new cores will also be there - we know Musk needs to purify the energy for the cores to operate, so perhaps passive versions aren't "stable" enough yet. :o
AQ Epic  Post #: 2
10/20/2013 12:46:51   
Seteriel

I also think that passive versions of the new consumable cores will appear, along with the armor. What my wishes/suggestions for additional shinies would be:
- new cores:
--- Micro Tesla Cell: active core for sidarms and auxilairies, if inserted into a physical gun transforms the attacks damage to energy, adds 3 damage
--- Micro Solar Cell: same than above, but for energy guns
--- Tesla Overcharge: new active core for sidearms, adds 2 damage, having a 4% chance to stun, doubled chance (respectively adding to their passive) if inserted into Stun Guns
- new weapons:
--- Tesla Blaster: energy sidearm, comes with Micro Solar Cell
--- Solar Blaster: physical sidearm, comes with Micro Tesla Cell
--- Purified Ebil Cannon: physical aux
--- Purified Ebil Blaster: energy aux
--- Musk Duster, mutating primary, comes with active core " purify: remove/stop poison effects, granting an immunity to poison for 2 turns thereafter

However, as i'm sure the plans are already laid out, i hope/wish: in case of new guns, no oversizing please. I like small and sleek guns. They are much more suitable for "power projection" than the large hitters
And in case auf sidearms: some more "1-shooters" would be fluffy. This goes hand in hand with the above statement.

< Message edited by Seteriel -- 10/20/2013 12:50:11 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Do you think?
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition