Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

War Room, The

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> War Room, The
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/9/2013 3:20:44   
Voodoo Master

The War Room

Location: Sulen'Eska -> Up -> Up Vortex -> Up -> Kara SuLema -> Quests -> The War Room -> Quest!,
Location: Sulen'Eska -> Up -> Up Vortex -> Mritha -> Past Quests -> Kara SuLema -> Quests -> The War Room -> Quest!
Requirements: Completion of B.F.C.
Release Date: November 8th, 2013

Objective: The Rose is attacking at strategic locations throughout Betrubung Swamp and its surrounding lands!
Objective completed: Help wherever you can!

Experience rewarded: 0
Gold rewarded: 0

Monsters
None

NPCs
Bajacu'
Melissa
Mritha
Niki
Svera

Rewards
None

Dialogue

*You, Mritha, Bajacu', Melissa, and Niki are in the Sulen'Eska meeting area; a Wind Elf, Svera, explains the current situation.*

Svera: Kara has gathered you here because she has learned of more strikes against the people that we love and protect.
Svera: She, unfortunately, is not here and has asked that I inform you of the situation.
Melissa: Where is Kara? I was hoping to speak with her regarding the prison?
Svera: Melissa, she regrets not being here for you, considering the amount of time since you last met.
Svera: But, she received intelligence reports that something very valuable to all of us has been found.
Niki: And what would be that valuable that she would miss a planning session? It's not like her.
Svera: She has gone to retrieve the floor and defense plans for Espina Rosa, the prison that Melissa has been trying to reach.
Mritha: How many did she take with her? Where did she go? How long will she be gone?
Svera: I cannot tell you where she went, as I do not know. I don't know how long she will be gone either. And-
Bajacu': Alone she has gone for what she seeks. Very unwise of her.
<Character>: What?! She went alone? Why would she do that?
<Character>: Surely going into enemy territory, since I know we all assume she is breaking into a Rose facility, is the last thing she should be doing.
Svera: I cannot speak for her, <Character>. I tried to dissuade her. She would not be moved.
Melissa: Figures she would do something like this. It's what I would do in her place. Now, then, Svera, why are we here?
Svera: Like I said, she received intel on movements of the Rose against our people. Everyone, including Sulen'eska's residents are in danger.
Svera: Melissa's constant harassment of the Rose around Swordhaven has caused an uproar and an offensive apparently has been launched.
Mritha: The Free Dravir have scattered in pockets to keep the whole safe. I don't like thinking that separating has actually made things worse.
Mritha: It was supposed to be easier to hide as a smaller group.
Niki: Likewise, the Clawkin have gone deeper into the places where they make their home.
Svera: We must protect our own. If we meet the Rose, instead of letting them come to us first, we can buy Kara time. It will throw them off.
<Character>: Yes, but what if they expect us to meet them instead?
Melissa: What are you saying? Are you insinuating that perhaps the Rose will have an insider telling them when we are moving?
<Character>: At this point? I wouldn't put it past anyone to switch sides.
<Character>: We've already seen one defect from the Rose, and rumour has it there are more.
<Character>: As much as I would like to say that this could never happen to us, it can.
Svera: <Character>, Kara wanted you to know that we have appreciated all that you have done.
Svera: We hope that, though this has been a rough awakening, that you continue to be a strong help in Lore's hour of need.
<Character>: Yes, this has been... A different world than when I was set aside and frozen. There was so much more to Lore than I ever realised.
<Character>: I guess I was so busy trying to save Lore from all the people who rose up against us...
<Character>: ... that I just didn't have time to learn about those outside the human realm.
<Character>: I am glad I have. Thank you all for your patience.
Niki: Well, then, our work is half done. Now, if we could just get the rest of the world to open their eyes.
<Character>: Whatever you need of me, I will do. Let's get rid of the Rose and return Lore to what it was...
<Character>: With the knowledge that humans aren't the only people around!

*Scene pans upward and fades to black.*

• Complete Quest

Other information
  • This quest was retired and replaced by Trust on October 15th, 2021; more information can be found in the October 15th, 2021 Design Notes.

Next Up: Choose

< Message edited by DemonicDarkwraith -- 5/23/2023 20:43:24 >
  • AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> War Room, The
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition