Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Design Notes: 11th November, 2013 - New Rankups This Week!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Design Notes: 11th November, 2013 - New Rankups This Week!
Page 3 of 8«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/12/2013 8:36:45   
Boom u doom

Hair + horn would be much cooler than the helm. Also, the green glow looks like a blueish green while the eyes are grass green, though it doesn't really matter.

quote:

Wouldn't it be a tad better if the underside of the wings maintained the same CC as VK's skin as opposed to the red one??

Yea, a dark gray might look better. Maybe Nulgath didn't want void knight to have too much gray on it.
quote:

skexis rank up looks like a roach

It's more of a mantis.
AQW  Post #: 51
11/12/2013 8:54:43   
DarkLore

Anyone's quality setting change to high when logging in? Mine did. It was medium before? Anyway... I am so psyched! I hope DFR will still be released. Hopefully Nulgath is generous and makes them catchable. I never got it in AQWorlds.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 52
11/12/2013 9:12:04   
Beck

@Legend Knight
quote:

Ok, the void knight variation must really get release in OS asap. I know this topic was discussed before but let me say this that without any confirmation from Nulgath, there is no way to prove Void Reaper is the true variation of VK. You guys can keep saying he is the variation of VK but i absolutely don't think he is.

I don't see how whether Void Reaper is a "true variation" of Void Knight matters. Do you have Void Reaper? Do you enjoy playing as him? They look practically the same and are about equal strength, so that should be enough, right? For most people who can't even buy 80SGs, owning Void Reaper is a exclusive privilege. Can you not enjoy a character unless Nulgath tells you that it's exclusive and special first?

Oh, and these variations are cool looking! Love Skexis' giant red claws of emphasized doom xD

< Message edited by Lord Beck -- 11/12/2013 9:13:17 >
AQW  Post #: 53
11/12/2013 9:15:33   
Andlu

If it costs nothing, it'll be the second free legendary, after Xmas fiend(Dunno if FC can be considered free...)
Void Reaper not being VK variation? You gotta be joking right... RIGHT? Oh please, it's exactly VK with a hood, a scythe and a cape. Done.

< Message edited by Andlu -- 11/12/2013 9:16:55 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 54
11/12/2013 9:25:46   
allenwalker888

Whole, this got me thinking, if we could customize the weapons of our characters? Like fix that void legend with dual wield shadow pheonix blades?
AQW Epic  Post #: 55
11/12/2013 9:43:22   
Vestrova

well the current skexis is apprentice, so this will be veteran, which means an awesome master rank may come some day
DF AQW  Post #: 56
11/12/2013 9:47:23   
DarkLore

Who's hoping we get resonance (Sorry I keep saying this, but The Jop's story for her was so awesome!) and DFR's on the side?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX2EfGZNfrnODb1j_AsKfEA
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 57
11/12/2013 10:20:31   
Boom u doom

I just hope skexis will be fun to play. Duel elements is always good.
AQW  Post #: 58
11/12/2013 10:23:25   
Megadragonknight

@Darklore
You are talking to the person who have extreme fondness of Dragons! I am waiting excitingly for DFR and will make him my one of my avatar character and level him to 20 first! :D

Skexis will be awesome for me to use! Looking forward to his master rank next year OS 2nd anniversary.
Post #: 59
11/12/2013 11:21:36   
Skurge
The Dealer

I'm just going to remind everyone to keep the discussion civil.

The Void Knight was a special character that was given to stress testers and it will stay that way. Constantly begging and sending rude comments to other forumites is not what we do here and is certainly not the proper way to suggest ideas.

If you really like the Void Knight character, variations already exist (whether confirmed or not), such as the Void Reaper or Vampire Lord.

Thank you.

-S

< Message edited by Skurge -- 11/12/2013 11:41:10 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 60
11/12/2013 11:27:12   
Axel459
The Void Calls

quote:

Original: Survivor39
I sure hope the VK rank up's deck is strong..(it would be nice to have life drain removed from its deck..I find it quite a weak card and useless with VK)
Black Dragon and Void Reaper sort of lost some deck strength when Life Drain was added to their deck..
Anyway, I will be ranking up Skexis and VK once they're release! can't wait...

I actually like life drain it can be a life saver at the end of a duel sometimes and works well with sacrifice of course.

< Message edited by Eukara Vox -- 11/12/2013 11:38:35 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 61
11/12/2013 11:30:19   
legend knight

Still, I do believe the variation of VK is not VR. That's all.

If you wish to address an AK or mod regarding their in-thread warnings, you may do so in private. Do not do so in public. Eukara Vox, AE Forum Administration

< Message edited by Eukara Vox -- 11/12/2013 11:38:02 >
Post #: 62
11/12/2013 11:30:24   
Cyber doom5

its weird though if you look at the properties of the dn's right now it says that both void knight and broodfiend are both master levels

im wondering if maybe skexis will have 1 more evolution before its master level as broodfiend

< Message edited by Eukara Vox -- 11/12/2013 11:38:21 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 63
11/12/2013 12:13:04   
Gorillo Titan

broodfiend is a special type of ugly I hope it looks completely different from AQW
Post #: 64
11/12/2013 12:16:41   
Pennocki_

@gorillo
apparently broodfiend is skexis fiends rank up
if you find the picture and inspect the element it says broodfiend_master_shadow or something like that
AQW Epic  Post #: 65
11/12/2013 12:52:12   
Cyber doom5

thats the name of skexis fiends new form

skexis = brood fiend

the new form they showed us is the brood fiend

and you realize that brood fiend aqw is the same as skexis fiend apprentice
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 66
11/12/2013 13:12:29   
Fallen Crest

Truly epic rank up of Void Knight. My dusty level 20 VK will be shown some love this weekend :)
AQW  Post #: 67
11/12/2013 13:22:27   
Gorillo Titan

My mistake I was thinking of belrot and the blood fiend character.
Post #: 68
11/12/2013 14:57:23   
DarkLore

quote:

its weird though if you look at the properties of the dn's right now it says that both void knight and broodfiend are both master levels

Hmm. That is odd considering that VK is a master rank already. Why would its evolution be master rank too? Plus skexis fiend would have something way better than that for its master form. He's still awesome looking though!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 69
11/12/2013 15:02:58   
Gorillo Titan

Since we tend to get previews three days in advance does this mean the rank ups come Thursday and if thats the case will the CC switch out this week or not?
Post #: 70
11/12/2013 15:34:24   
Skurge
The Dealer

Gorillo Titan: The release will most likely be on Friday. The previews were probably shown early as many players demanded a preview.

As for Card Customization, it's really unknown. The Sage or Asuka may know, but from what I understand - CC usually lasts a week or two before it's recycled.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 71
11/12/2013 16:03:54   
TheSage

CC packs are on a 2 week cycle, every 2 weeks the next 2 sets get rotated back in, it is done this way because the server cant handle having all packs available at the same time and will allow future packs to be added in on top of the elemental ones in the future without to much strain on the servers.

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 72
11/12/2013 18:15:57   
shaxi

Mehh...

As much as I try to like the armor, I can't.
Void Knight is meant to be a Knight. One with a sword. NO WINGS or dual blades.
It just looks pathetic for an evolution.
It's like when Frieza transformed to his 3rd form. All the unnecessary gear.
I like a simple model.

It looks like to me that it is somehow meant to be a "MIRROR" of Founder Champion since both have wings, one is evil one is good, etc.

Sorry Nully, but that Void needs some tweaking, appearance wise. Just my opinion.
And I hope we get a "new" shadow card while we're at it.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 73
11/12/2013 18:20:57   
DarkLore

Hmp. I happened to love Frieza's 3rd form (In Kai especially due to his voice.)
VK I may never get to legendary due to lack of patience.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 74
11/12/2013 18:21:55   
Andlu

I already have my VK 20 since last year. Epic evo IMO, even if the theme of a mirror FC, it looks awesome...
Wonder if it's animations will be similar to fc :O
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Design Notes: 11th November, 2013 - New Rankups This Week!
Page 3 of 8«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition