Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Design Notes: 11th November, 2013 - New Rankups This Week!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Design Notes: 11th November, 2013 - New Rankups This Week!
Page 4 of 8«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/12/2013 18:26:30   
Axel459
The Void Calls

I actually do wonder what his animations will be like, being a dual wielder it probably won't really be like FC and VK is pretty big so I can't imagine him moving around like the other characters that dual wield such as Shadowdance or Lei Blades.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 76
11/12/2013 18:42:14   
Jet Silver

Daaaaaang. VK and SF rank ups are awesome! I feel like VK should have a shield, but two blades is pretty awesome too.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 77
11/12/2013 18:57:09   
SGsPyzcho
Banned

Which character supposedly has hair? I keep looking but I still fail to see hair on VK and Skexis.

< Message edited by SGsPyzcho -- 11/12/2013 18:59:21 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 78
11/12/2013 19:01:02   
The Finnish Phoenix

The VK rank-up pic had hair when this thread was posted, but then the post was edited and that image was replaced with the helmed VK rank-up you see now. ^_^
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 79
11/12/2013 19:01:30   
Axel459
The Void Calls

The first version of the VK legendary had hair http://i.imgur.com/VbmnxgB.png
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 80
11/12/2013 19:11:23   
SGsPyzcho
Banned

Ohh okay thanks guys ^-^ I was so confused for awhile lol
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 81
11/12/2013 19:43:41   
DeathGuard

I'm a bit disappointed with VK's evolution, thought it would be better. I have no comments for Skexis, I actually think it looks just fine. Still waiting for a notice if starters are getting a legendary form or not this year
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 82
11/12/2013 20:17:34   
Megadragonknight

@Deathguard
How could you say Vk rank up is not good enough?! I don't have VK but i still love how its appearance look! A crown/horn helm, wing and dual champion blade, this make VK rank up super awesome! Almost quite the similar to FC but a more evil version of FC.

I wish i could have VK and his evolution but that can only work if there is variation of VK. Don't start this discussion yet. We are not going to assume VR is a variation of VK or not until Nulgath said so.
Post #: 83
11/12/2013 20:39:27   
DeathGuard

I don't like it, the helm doesn't matches the armor's textures, which makes it look unattractive. Shoulders doesn't look that cool, they could have some work as well remaking the face to match the whole armor and helm, instead of making an oval. This is my opinion, not even trying to evolve my VK.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 84
11/12/2013 21:12:55   
Gorillo Titan

VK rank up looks like it was people who complained about the hair and it got changed >.>

Which is a good thing cause we know Nulgath does what we want and pays attention to the forum it would be cool if he logged into the game sometimes though

Removed unnecessary comment ~Skurge, OSGD ArchKnight

< Message edited by Skurge -- 11/12/2013 21:32:22 >
Post #: 85
11/12/2013 21:23:07   
DeathGuard

Not always hearing the players is a good thing, I think Nulgath should make its art with its decisions, not the players, alas the result is better than expected.

Removed response to deleted comment ~Skurge, OSGD ArchKnight

< Message edited by Skurge -- 11/12/2013 21:33:01 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 86
11/12/2013 22:51:38   
ThatOneSuggestion
Banned

Perhaps it will fight like Founder Champ? But a bit more graceful instead of heavy attacks due to Founder Champ's large sword.

Example ->

1 Hit : A slash with both swords.

2 Hit : Scissors the dual swords inside(1) and out(2).

3 Hit : Appears in front of the opponent, slash(1), then flies up, dragging the swords behind him as he goes upwards slashing the foe Vertically(2), then comes crashing down on the opponent with a bit of static, even churning part of the ground upwards beneath the opponent. (3)

5 Hit: Charges fiercely, covered in a Blood-red glow, with red orbs and red static- along with small rocks floating upwards. Then quickly flies directly upward and crashes into the opponent in a bloody mass of sheer Power that could only be derived from the Archfiend himself.

Eh, just what I came up with. But you get what I mean?
-------------------------------------------------------------------

VoidKnight looks great!

Skexis also looks pretty nice, but I hope for a bigger change, or shall I say, Evolution, in looks when it comes to Master versions and Legendary versions.
Post #: 87
11/13/2013 9:08:07   
Megadragonknight

With the wings, VK rank up will definitely strike in a speed of light at every direction. Even when I don't have VK, I still look forward to his animation and release in OS. VK is truly one of my favourite character although I can't get him. Well, there can be a hope for a variation of VK but no speculation that it will happen or not. At least Dragonfiend Rider is not the evolution of VK and this is great. But it is unknown if he will be master or legendary rank.
Post #: 88
11/13/2013 9:53:20   
Andlu

@Mega You can always gets Void Reaper. It's really like VK could be a variation even without confirmation.
I still think this evo is awesome

AQ DF AQW  Post #: 89
11/13/2013 10:08:46   
DarkLore

I just hope DFR doesn't have a SG/high gold requirement. I would just die! I wasn't able to get it in AQWorlds.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 90
11/13/2013 10:49:42   
Megadragonknight

@andlu
Void reaper is my reaper themed character that er... act like death. Being variation of VK or not, well I consider it promo character. Let's not make any speculation about VR being a variation of VK or not. ;)
@darklore
But on a good side, DFR wont be permanemt rare, i think. No mattet what, dont forget you can buy SG package when the 1st uphold is release. Then you can use the SG to get DFR if he cost SG. You will also get the 1st upholder character. That's killing 2 birds with one stone. xD
Post #: 91
11/13/2013 13:58:59   
sith lord 456

the vk helmet looks very out of place.

skexis fiend looks great though.

@andlu

it would have been great if nulgath confirmed something about the vk variation (vr obviously being it)

now we have to listen to people crying over it for another year! (god knows when they will stop).

< Message edited by sith lord 456 -- 11/13/2013 14:03:37 >
Post #: 92
11/13/2013 14:49:28   
Andlu

@Sith Don't be like that. People sometime missed stress test for minutes, maybe even seconds. They should get two variations of VK really. (Although I do consider Void Reaper just copied from VK, so I guess I consider it one variation) now we just have to wait for another I guess!
@Mega Let me just say one think. What makes VR not VK variation? Anyway this gone too far. Let's just enjoy our evos this weekend, and for those who doesn't have VK nor SF, don't worry, we are getting more awesome releases soon!
EDIT:@Mega What if DFR is actually 1st upholder character, and when Nulgath said he was making it, means like getting it to work(Tun tun tuuuuuun)

< Message edited by Andlu -- 11/13/2013 14:50:28 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 93
11/13/2013 14:54:20   
The Jop

@Andlu
Well, when Nulgath was talking about making variations he said it would be things like just changing the colors. So there's a bigger difference than colors between Void Knight and Void Reaper.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 94
11/13/2013 14:59:17   
Andlu

@The Jop Well it's indentical still. It's just a void knight using a hood a cape and a new awesome scythe. That's all. If that's not VK variation, I don't know what is e.e
But anyway, just waiting for confirmation...
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 95
11/13/2013 15:17:39   
DarkLore

quote:

@Mega What if DFR is actually 1st upholder character, and when Nulgath said he was making it, means like getting it to work(Tun tun tuuuuuun)

OMG! Don't even think that! I would be sooooo MAD! Plus Nulgath most likely would have stated DFR was the upholder character when he mentioned it.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 96
11/13/2013 15:25:21   
Pennocki_

unfortunately it is a possibility , maybe its a theme of keeping special characters as void knights something like that
AQW Epic  Post #: 97
11/13/2013 16:11:31   
Boom u doom

^changing founder champion to founder void champion? O.o
AQW  Post #: 98
11/13/2013 16:13:59   
Gorillo Titan

Its Nulgath's game why not make his best soldiers harder to get?
Post #: 99
11/13/2013 17:00:53   
Cyber doom5

Ive taken to calling it Void Knight Champion since it is so similar to founder champion.

i would have still rather Void Knight Champion to be using the OBoN.

but hey he looks awesome all the same.

after the reveal of fiends how do we know that voids are even his best soldiers?

DF MQ AQW  Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Design Notes: 11th November, 2013 - New Rankups This Week!
Page 4 of 8«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition