Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Design Notes: 11th November, 2013 - New Rankups This Week!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Design Notes: 11th November, 2013 - New Rankups This Week!
Page 6 of 8«<45678>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/13/2013 23:06:41   
TheSage

DFR is not the upholder reward, the upholder reward is still being made/designed and when Nulgath feels like showing it off he will. As for the Variants of permanent rare characters, it was never a guarantee that they would be made, and if Nulgath decides to make one he will. Things get planned, then plans change due to whats going on and time restraints.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 126
11/14/2013 2:21:48   
Megadragonknight

@Cyber
You can't really fully blame those players including me for this only reason. There is no way we can plan our timing during the day it was midnight when stress test begin. The time OS release begin, it was already midnight. At that time, we must be forced to sleep. I know its annoying to keep saying "time zone difference" but this only reason for missing stress test is just frustrating. Other reason like having school on the day stress test was released, they can't complain too much.

Post #: 127
11/14/2013 6:52:08   
Dragon Elite X

There were several warnings for stress test. Keep in mind that stress test are exactly that. It is for everyone with the wherewithal to participate. The stress test was never meant to be open to max capacity but to all who could. They told you when. Initiative had to be taken to do so and those who created a way were able to stress test. That is why they are rewarded. They are rewarded for stretching their schedules to assist the game in its beginning process.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 128
11/14/2013 7:41:07   
Megadragonknight

In other words, its my fault for not able to plan my schedule correctly. Every time when the stuff are very important or critical for me, I can't never blame anything except myself. But I will never forgot the part where I could manage to be able to plan my time perfectly when the 2nd day of stress test was released but it was unexpected for the timing to shift to 1 hour later and its already impossible for me to wait for another hour since I was forced to sleep as it is very unhealthy to burn midnight oil. The 2nd day of stress test was the perfect day/time for me as the player from another different time zone to participate if it weren't for the time shifting to an hour. Since its due to stretching our schedules, then I should blame myself for my unable to participate stress test no matter the reasons even the strong valid reason can't be accepted.
Post #: 129
11/14/2013 8:30:17   
Boom u doom

Tbh I woke up early to join the stress test for OS and AQ3D. The main reason was for name grabbing, and VK came as a bonus imo.

And VK is not the best shadow character. If you wanted him because he was "rare" well he wasn't really that rare because there were 4.4k of them, which is about 44x more than any of the new characters that are released (since only around 100 players play, the maximum amount of new characters in total should be around 100). If you want something that looks like it, void reaper looks better imo.

< Message edited by Boom u doom -- 11/14/2013 8:31:02 >
AQW  Post #: 130
11/14/2013 8:30:26   
Char

I actually missed the Stress Test by ten minutes. It is completely my fault though, no argument.

@Dagon Elite: I agree with what you are saying about Stress Tests, however, I don't think you can expect someone to wake up in the middle of the night to play a game.
Post #: 131
11/14/2013 8:35:29   
Megadragonknight

@Boom
Mind Blown!( my new favourite catchphrase xD) About the 44x more than any of the new characters confuse me.

@Char
You are such a great voice of reason. :D But yes, I completely concur your words. That's why some of were sad about it. Legend being even way more upset and frustrated than me.

Post #: 132
11/14/2013 8:36:30   
legend knight

May i know if you guys are free to participate the discussion in the party thread i make?
Post #: 133
11/14/2013 8:39:18   
Megadragonknight

@legend
Nope, despite I could chat in the forum, but I couldn't play OS due to some stuff I need to do while I chat in the forum currently.
Post #: 134
11/14/2013 8:40:40   
legend knight

@MDK
Okay, i do hope you could join the discussion but i guess its better you attend to your own stuff.
Post #: 135
11/14/2013 8:41:32   
Megadragonknight

@legend
Apologize for that but hope you will have a fun and smooth chat with other forumites. :)
Post #: 136
11/14/2013 8:57:08   
sith lord 456

@ Cyber doom5

i hear ya bro.

anyways, hopefully we get more than just those 2 rank ups. the majority of the players still need their dose of OS to
Post #: 137
11/14/2013 9:33:43   
Boom u doom

quote:

bout the 44x more than any of the new characters confuse me.

I meant like there's only 100 players playing, so when let's say, New-character-X comes out, only a maximum of 100 of them will exist because only 100 players play. There were 4.4k Void knights given, so the ratio between Void knight and New-character-X would be 44:1. Tbh I think nomads might be rarer than void knights.
AQW  Post #: 138
11/14/2013 9:36:18   
Andlu

@Boom But you gotta consider that most VK players are not playing anymore, and this character is rare, while any new character can get to over 10k anytime.
EDIT: Guys should I get my 20 SGs now(I got 1k artix points) or should I wait for the release, so I can see if it costs SGs, and if it doesn't I'll wait for the 1st upholder period. What you think?

< Message edited by Andlu -- 11/14/2013 9:45:55 >

AQ DF AQW  Post #: 139
11/14/2013 9:50:02   
Megadragonknight

@Andlu
That's something I don't like. Any special rare characters like VK must be treated like a treasure like what you did except VK is your most favourite character. Stress test is the most important testing of them all and its very special too. A stress test reward is also very special too. Man, special just goes inside my head now. Anyway, seeing most VK players don't play OS anymore, that is extremely wasting of their efforts for participating stress test. I would treasure it no matter what. Actually, I do treasure every single character I don't use a umber of character often since I treated them as collection which are my treasure. :D
Don't buy no matter what! Wait till the time 1st uphold is release then is the perfect time to buy. ;)
Post #: 140
11/14/2013 9:52:30   
Andlu

@Mega If VK/SF evos costs anything like 4+ SGs I'm buying so I can get them, but I'm buying another 1k AP again. It costed me only 4 dollars.,
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 141
11/14/2013 9:58:50   
Megadragonknight

@Andlu
Fret not as you can get VK/SF rank up anytime unless you are too impatient especially VK rank up. There can be one way to hope and that is the surprise! 1st uphold is release this week alongside VK/SF rank up and hopefully some other new characters. That is something we would want but I won't hope too high even I hope it will happen.
Post #: 142
11/14/2013 10:13:44   
Boom u doom

quote:

Working on an OS's anniversary release for next week!
Void and Skexis, rares given out last year to stress/alpha testers, will get a new rankups!
MAYBE Combos: We are also working on the gameplay feature Combo Bonus Buffs: 5 hit Combo = Damage Buff Plus slight chance to Stun. 3 Hit Combo = Damage Buff Plus slight chance to add a DOT. Hoping to have combos working the possibly next week. Testing this week.
In Progress
Working on a 1st upholder character as well as Resonance.

Actually, the 1st upholder will probably not be released this week.
AQW  Post #: 143
11/14/2013 10:15:57   
Andlu

Yup, I would say it's coming by the end of this month. I'm not that patient.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 144
11/14/2013 10:17:35   
Megadragonknight

@boom
That's why its better not to bring my hope that high. But we never know since Nulgath tend to surprise us. Still, its possible it won't be this week unless its a surprise. We will see the new announcement for next week when the release is live.

@above
You mean not that impatient?

I have lots of patient for the uphold as I can always use that timing to save up more money because I tend to go for max SG package since uphold is the perfect reason to buy more SG package.

< Message edited by Megadragonknight -- 11/14/2013 10:19:18 >
Post #: 145
11/14/2013 10:52:34   
Andlu

@Mega No. I mean I'm not patient to wait for VK evo.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 146
11/14/2013 11:17:30   
Megadragonknight

@Andlu
Oh, I thought you meant the uphold.
Post #: 147
11/14/2013 11:24:25   
Gorillo Titan

Founder champion is rarer than VK pretty much any perma rare character is rarer than skexis and Void like rainbowtheus xmas fiend and rev egg.
Post #: 148
11/14/2013 11:25:27   
Andlu

@Gorillo I see more of any of those you named than VK/SFs.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 149
11/14/2013 11:34:04   
Gorillo Titan

I see on average 8 people with Vk and Skexis at any given time but only like 3 have rev or xmas fiend,
Post #: 150
Page:   <<   < prev  4 5 [6] 7 8   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Design Notes: 11th November, 2013 - New Rankups This Week!
Page 6 of 8«<45678>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition