Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Design Notes: 15th November, 2013 - Combo Bonuses & Voidknight/Skexis Evo!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Design Notes: 15th November, 2013 - Combo Bonuses & Voidknight/Skexis Evo!
Page 4 of 5<12345>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/16/2013 13:14:37   
Axel459
The Void Calls

quote:

Your privilege has not ended in Oversoul. Only you have one last chance to obtain permenant rares for that year: Rev Egg, Keyblade Rev and Rainbowthesus will be in the shop in December!

I think I'll get a Egg just because of Riniti and it's the closest thing to a shadow Queen Aegea with all those defenses.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 76
11/16/2013 13:18:26   
Riniti

Yes! Spread the egg love, my friends. Soon my army will be in all of your inventories, and then the mutiny shall start...

Now let's see just how much these'll cost. Should be fun to see who can get the most Keyblade Rev's or Adult Rev's XD
Post #: 77
11/16/2013 13:25:28   
The Jop

Rev Egg originally cost 100,000 Gold/10 Soul Gems (then it came back as 30 Soul Gems after it was removed from the map) so it should be around those prices unless Founders get discounts.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 78
11/16/2013 13:27:32   
Beck

*looks at remaining SGs*
*looks at Eggs*
Aww darn it I want 3 of theeeeem!

Also, that Founders Rares shop's not coming until December, and Rev's birthday is the 29th of November. I wanna see if he gives us new Eggs or not this year first, I think.
AQW  Post #: 79
11/16/2013 13:31:48   
BJEBLE

@Beck Well Rev said that Keyblade Revontheus won't comeback, but never said anything about Egg coming back and having another evo, like Katana Revontheus.I just want the Egg.

EDIT: Oh Nulgath said that Keyblade wasn't coming back.

< Message edited by BJEBLE -- 11/16/2013 13:42:38 >
DF  Post #: 80
11/16/2013 13:34:38   
Dragon Elite X

@Bjeble Nulgath specified Keyblade rev and I'm happy Rainbowtheus is coming back. I voted for Rev in that contest but I never came in to collect my reward.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 81
11/16/2013 13:50:30   
mawex

Loving veteran Skexis animations, Guess I'll have to level my Void Knight. And I'm wondering if we'll still get Rev Master the 29th.
Post #: 82
11/16/2013 13:59:22   
Riniti

@Maw We should still get Rev Master; the art's already done, so there's no reason not to implement it in-game.
Post #: 83
11/16/2013 14:04:25   
DarkLore

Speaking of which, I leveled my Revontheus to rank 10 a few days ago. Now to wait until the 29th. Its gonna be awesome!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 84
11/16/2013 14:38:18   
Dragon Elite X

Lol I never use my level 20 chars after I get them there.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 85
11/16/2013 20:03:04   
Deathknight17

I'm pretty sure the egg isn't coming back either

Here it says:
"Your privilege has not ended in Oversoul. Only you have one last chance to obtain permenant rares for that year: Rev Egg, Keyblade Rev," stating that the egg is in fact one of the permanent rates.
AQW Epic  Post #: 86
11/16/2013 20:05:47   
Riniti

Well, our version of Rev Egg isn't coming back for non-founders. However, this isn't to say that it's impossible for another version to be released.
Post #: 87
11/16/2013 20:14:45   
jayk the pikachu

I'm back!Or rather since i do lurk in these forums,i'm posting again!
About to Rank Up my Skexis and wait...what?!Founder Shop?
I'm so hoping i can rank up my Keyblade Rev and Rev Egg that i already have on November 29th and then buy a new Rev Egg in December so i have a full set
Also i love these bonuses!Just OHKOed a Skeleton with Skexis(or i'm now calling mine,Skelexy)'s 5-Hit Combo
Cant wait to see the progress on Resonance!
Also i'm hanging onto my money to see what the 1st Upholder character is
Void and Skelexy Variants!Yes!Nulgath truly is kind with bringing out perma-rares and then getting newer players a variant to get!To all the BetaTesters,enjoy them when you get them!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 88
11/16/2013 21:26:42   
The Finnish Phoenix

Welcome back jayk!

Skexis Level 20
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 89
11/16/2013 23:12:18   
Megadragonknight

@jayk
Welcome back! Great to see you again.

About the Founder Shop, yes! Founder will have the privilege to obtain the permanent rare character from last year on December and this is the last chance to ever obtain the permanent rare from last year. So do not miss it!

The Combo Bonus Buff is great however, I do not really like that the AI also had Combo Bonus Buff and the boss will be even tougher than before but at least this is consider their buff since some say the boss is not too challenging.

Resonance will be an interesting character in our collection.

In case you are not sure if the 1st upholder character is worthy or not, It will be wiser to buy the cheapest SG package and then you will automatically receive the 1st upholder character. But no matter what, the Upholder character are special character so we should expect them to be great.

Yes! Nulgath is extremely very kind to work on the Void Knight and Skexis variant so the player who missed out stress/alpha test can obtain the variants of VK and SF with similar appearance to the original version but different colour version. Nulgath is the most best game developer I ever know who is very fair and kind to his player. He have my support and loyalty. :)
Post #: 90
11/16/2013 23:52:30   
Jmagician

Welcome back jayk, you chose a great time to post as there is a lot (of good) things to talk about for this week's release.

I swear TFP, sometimes I just feel like only you could make level 20 seem like such an accomplishment during these times. Strong level 20 Veteran!
AQW  Post #: 91
11/17/2013 0:05:50   
Axel459
The Void Calls

Combo Bonuses made Ancient Shogun so much more useable with those 10 attack cards
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 92
11/17/2013 0:19:06   
The Finnish Phoenix

Thanks Jmagician, although it is true that it has certainly been facilitated dramatically by boosts and even then it's not necessarily a good idea to level a Veteran destined to get an evo. I figured a year is a pretty long time though and don't have much worth levelling until I get more SG's. It has been quite effective in PvP though, and is a serious threat for almost everything except strong Neutral characters since they can shut out its DoTs with Iron Hide.

Axel you are quite right about Ancient Shogun, although I will still won't be able to help but cringe at the thought of its 0 Poison deck. :S
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 93
11/17/2013 10:44:20   
SGsPyzcho
Banned

I bought SGs yesterday so I am going to be a 1st Upholder right? If not I will buy more later this week lol.

< Message edited by SGsPyzcho -- 11/17/2013 10:59:17 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 94
11/17/2013 11:01:30   
Boom u doom

I'm not getting 1st upholder unless it's a really good looking and strong character. Lol 87 sg and dunno what to do with them..xp boosts seems like a waste.
AQW  Post #: 95
11/17/2013 11:02:53   
SGsPyzcho
Banned

I bought 10 X-Boosts last year -.- lol it wasn't really worth it at the time but now I don't mind as much and yes I hope the 1st Upholder character is good or at least looks good because I already bought SGs for it lol..

< Message edited by SGsPyzcho -- 11/17/2013 11:08:09 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 96
11/17/2013 12:34:59   
BJEBLE

@above Well that means you level up and get gold twice as fast, which is a really big difference.
DF  Post #: 97
11/17/2013 13:05:48   
SGsPyzcho
Banned

This is true, It does help out a great deal but It wasn't cheap. Oh well though I don't mind

Please don't quote the person directly above you as it is considered spam.
~Skurge, ArchKnight OSGD

< Message edited by Skurge -- 11/17/2013 13:22:46 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 98
11/17/2013 13:22:49   
BJEBLE

@SG It's also permanent, which makes it extremely efficient. Should get back to training my Minotaur to 20 now.
DF  Post #: 99
11/17/2013 14:58:08   
SGsPyzcho
Banned

@BJEBLE: Very true lol can't say I'm disappointed and good luck training Minotaur
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4] 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Design Notes: 15th November, 2013 - Combo Bonuses & Voidknight/Skexis Evo!
Page 4 of 5<12345>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition