Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Storming the Castle

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Storming the Castle
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/18/2013 6:34:53   
Niki
Legendary AdventureGuide!

Storming the Castle

Location: Mogloween Storybook -> Chapter 8 -> Castle, Castle Valtrith (Town) -> Symone -> Calamity Saga -> Storm the Castle
Level/Quest/Items required: Completion of Forest Hunt (Mogloween), None (Castle Valtrith)
Release Date: November 5th, 2013

Objective: Time to storm the castle!
Objective completed: You've defeated Valtrith. Now it's time to take care of the rest of his minions.

Scaled Yes/No: Yes

Monsters
(1) Heartseeker
(1) Phantasm
(1) Raemon
(1) Tremor
(1) Werebat
(1) Valtrith - Boss

NPCs
Baron Valtrith
Symone

Rewards
None

Dialogue
Symone: We're here. Let's go, <Character>. We've gained some time, but our arrival won't be a secrect for long.
Symone: We need to find Valtrith inside the castle and fight. Fight for our lives and land.
<Character>: You are very dramatic.
Symone: You aren't nearly dramatic enough.
<Character>: Let's just go fight.

• Add Symone - Loads Symone as Guest A
  • Quest!

There are obstacles throughout the quest, in which you have to jump over by pressing Space

After defeating the monsters:

Baron Valtrith: Ah, <Character>. It really did take you much longer than I expected. How disappointing.
    <Character>: ... Sorry to make you wait.
    Baron Valtrith: And who is your little friend?
    Symone: Symone DuBellmount, you monster.
    Baron Valtrith: How sweet. Come to avenge your family name? Your parents were killed before your training was completed, weren't they?

Close-up on Symone face

Baron Valtrith: You really thought this little Shadow Pretender would help you, <Character>? And I had such high hopes for you.
    <Character>: Do you ever stop talking?
    Baron Valtrith: It's time to end this distraction. I really do have a schedule to keep as I slaughter all your friends.
    <Character>: Then shut up and fight.

• Invite Symone as a guest
  • Battle!
  • Extreme Battle!
  • Heal
  • Run Away!

Baron Valtrith: NO!
    Baron Valtrith: Noooooooooooooooooo!

Valtrith disappears, leaving a pool of blood and his mask on the floor. Symone shoots the mask.

<Character>: Are you alright?
    Symone: I'm fine. My hunt isn't done yet.
    <Character>: Frydae... I don't even know if he's still alive... er, undead....
    Symone: If he is... He's mine. As the newest... and second of the Shadow Hunters, you still have your own job to do.
    <Character>: I do?
    Symone: Valtrith's minions are scattered and without his leash. You should start to visit town and collect the hearts of those who would do your friends harm.
    <Character>: So... so I'm trick or treating for monster hearts?
    Symone: Enjoy your hunt.

spoiler:

Unless you REALLY like the challenge, you should invite Symone as a guest as she can neutralize some of Valtrith’s nasty skills.

< Message edited by Jay -- 1/21/2021 21:26:44 >
  • DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Storming the Castle
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition