Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Design Notes: 20th November, 2013 - Sneak Peek

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Design Notes: 20th November, 2013 - Sneak Peek
Page 2 of 3<123>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/20/2013 12:52:05   
The Jop

Fantastic. I can't wait to use them.

< Message edited by The Jop -- 11/20/2013 14:18:16 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 26
11/20/2013 13:15:11   
the warden

cyber void looks pretty nice:) same with resonence, so energy ccs coming too i guess?
the jop: ah ok thanks man

< Message edited by the warden -- 11/20/2013 13:21:39 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 27
11/20/2013 13:18:51   
The Jop

@warden
Yes, energy and earth should be replacing fire and water next release.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 28
11/20/2013 15:18:24   
legion of souls

nice m8

Please refrain from using font size over 3. Any larger and it is considered spam. For more information, please read the
=AE= Comprehensive Forum Rules > Posting Behavior > Do Not Spam. ~Skurge, ArchKnight OSGD

< Message edited by Skurge -- 11/20/2013 15:22:41 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 29
11/20/2013 16:19:42   
survivor39

I'm glad the VC variant is quite differenct to VC.
This is good both non-stress testers and stress testers!

Resonance looks pretty cool.
I have to admit I expected it to look a little bit more evil.. but this is great though.
Can't wait to see its animations.
Post #: 30
11/20/2013 16:45:57   
The Finnish Phoenix

Wow Nulgath has really outdone himself lately I'm loving a lot of these recent characters. Resonance is sorta like the Wicked Technomancer of the West and Void Cyber if that's what it's called is really intriguing. It reminds me a bit of Rev's NeoFiend from the war.

< Message edited by The Finnish Phoenix -- 11/20/2013 17:40:06 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 31
11/20/2013 18:21:36   
Axel459
The Void Calls

Resonance is strong for a old lady that tesla coil backpack seems really heavy, really looking forward to catching her. I'm not really a fan of Void Cyber, but I'm glad the art isn't that similar to VC or VK I wonder if it'll be Shadow element seems more like a energy character.

@TFP I thought of NeoFiend when I saw it too I wonder if we'll see it in the near future.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 32
11/20/2013 18:26:07   
Skurge
The Dealer

quote:

Resonance is strong for a old lady that tesla coil backpack seems really heavy

That's why the poor lady developed a hunch back!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 33
11/20/2013 18:26:59   
The Jop

I wonder how she's holding it anyway, there's no straps or anything. Maybe she's merged with it.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 34
11/20/2013 18:32:04   
Skurge
The Dealer

The Jop: Did she merge? You should tell us. :P
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 35
11/20/2013 18:44:20   
The Finnish Phoenix

I think those black tentacle-looking things are straps or cords, they sorta blend with the dark shading from the machine so it's hard to tell where they connect to her back.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 36
11/20/2013 19:27:26   
Megadragonknight

It is possible void cyber will be a dual shadow/energy. We never see any character with dual shadow/energy so void cyber will be the first character to be it.

@Axel
We may see neofiend in the future. He is another one of the characters I want in my list.
Post #: 37
11/20/2013 19:28:06   
DarkLore

WOW! Incredible job Nulgath! Resonance looks awesome! I like how she's wearing a trench coat and what appears to be a nurses shirt underneath! She's the most awesome fictional old person EVER!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 38
11/20/2013 19:34:22   
The Finnish Phoenix

Yes. Perhaps what's been lost in all of this is that welovethejop.com is still an available domain name. ;)
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 39
11/20/2013 19:54:44   
inshal1000

Judging by how fast Nulgath came out with the design,
He likely has the same animations.
I myself think the animations for Void Champion are pretty cool.
MQ AQW  Post #: 40
11/20/2013 21:01:20   
Jmagician

That awkward moment when the variant is better than the original. lol
AQW  Post #: 41
11/20/2013 21:09:24   
The Jop

The rest of it is good, though I prefer Void Champion's face.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 42
11/20/2013 21:10:34   
BJEBLE

@Jmagician I think they're both pretty cool. I am excited for Earth CC coming back, as I need more Mountain Strikes for my CC.
DF  Post #: 43
11/20/2013 21:16:16   
Jmagician

Yeah, not trying to say VKC looks bad. It looks awesome, the variant looks way cooler. Then again, appearance is highly subjective so this is all in my opinion I suppose.

Looking forward to this release.
AQW  Post #: 44
11/21/2013 2:09:56   
Megadragonknight

Everything in OS is very subjective. Be it appearance, luck of getting characters without and good CC and also the battle. So, each of us have our own opinion which could make a good point. This cause arguments with each other every time in OS due to being very subjective. Oh well, at least being subjective make OS more interesting and fun for each of us playing with our own style.

Anyway, for me, Void Cyber and Void Champion are both really awesome. Its quite sad that Void Champion won't be mine forever but at least Void Cyber do cheer me up. Beside, Dragonfiend Rider still have the original VK as the rider of the fiend dragon. :) He shall be one my top favorite character alongside Dragonfiend Rider, Black Dragon, Earth Elemental, Mana Guardian, Evil Jim, Abyssal Priest and many more. i just have lots of favorite characters. xD
Post #: 45
11/21/2013 10:21:01   
Lupus the Wolf
Heres How We Roll Winner
July 2014

I like Void Cyber's color way better. Some people just enjoy the original more perhaps.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 46
11/21/2013 10:24:38   
legend knight

@Lupus the Wolf
In my opinion, I would enjoy both Void champion if I have one and Void Cyber. And you are right, Void Cyber's color is really gorgeous.
Post #: 47
11/21/2013 10:27:37   
Lupus the Wolf
Heres How We Roll Winner
July 2014

It's just, Void Knight is nice and all but I'd enjoyed it more if it had more light color. And that's what Void Cyber is good for.
Also that face looks way better
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 48
11/21/2013 10:31:38   
legend knight

That's why Void Cyber is more of like an improved version of the original version. Either way, both are amazing in their own way. Void Cyber have the appearance of being a cyber knight with 2 cyber swords and a wing. I love the whole design! Void Champion is also really awesome. I just love that the crown actually fit well with the helm/face. Void Cyber's helm somehow still could fit in with the crown in some way but it seem to have very unique appearance.
Post #: 49
11/21/2013 10:36:56   
Skurge
The Dealer

quote:

Constructive Criticism:

• Example of Constructive Criticism:
    "I didn't partularly like this war because it felt too empty. To have made it better, I think the staff could have had a 50% cutscene to unlock rather than just a shop to progress the storyline. As it was, I personally was a little dissapointed that this war felt more rushed than previous wars, however I do understand that the staff had a lot on their plate when making this release.
    That said, I greatly enjoyed the boss fight, the animations and art fit perfectly with the song that was playing in the background. So while not one of the best wars DF have done, I still enjoyed it. Thank you, DF staff!"

• Example of Unconstructive Criticism:
    "I didn't like this war at all. What were the staff thinking? The items in the shop were ugly, overpriced and were bugged!! No cutscene? That was never done before and it is not how it should be done ever. Seriously, doesn't the staff ever listen to us?! The boss fight was too hard and took forever to beat :( And there was no sound. I dont think the staff even care anymore. Best war ever /sarcasm I hate this game D:<!"
  • - OS GD Forum Rules

I had to clean up some posts in regard of the Void Knight variant. The developers of OverSoul rely on the forums as a source of feedback and improvement to their game. In return, it is our job to provide feedback in a positive and constructive manner. Saying that something "SUCKS" is not considered to be helpful and is certainly not the correct way to post.

Consider this a warning for future posts.

~Skurge
    ArchKnight, OS GD

-Thread Unlocked-

< Message edited by Skurge -- 11/21/2013 18:11:40 >
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 50
    Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Design Notes: 20th November, 2013 - Sneak Peek
    Page 2 of 3<123>
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition