Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Design Notes: 20th November, 2013 - Sneak Peek

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Design Notes: 20th November, 2013 - Sneak Peek
Page 3 of 3<123
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/21/2013 10:45:40   
legend knight

That's what happened when someone criticise the staff members' work instead of giving a useful and polite tips to improve their skills. I see Void Cyber being a very gorgeous character and he is definitely an improved version of Void Champion. Nulgath's artwork is amazing as always. He is definitely a very skilful artist.
Post #: 51
11/21/2013 11:24:04   
Pennocki_

*improved version of void champion*
that makes our version sound worthless but if that's your opinion ... okay then
AQW Epic  Post #: 52
11/21/2013 11:40:23   
Andlu

@Pennocki Erm no way. They are really different from each other. Void Cyber isn't exactly a void in my eyes. Also he's too empty.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 53
11/21/2013 12:30:24   
SGsPyzcho
Banned

I for one prefer the Void Champion in looks but looks are nothing in games. Which ever one turns out to be stronger is better. That is my opinion though.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 54
11/21/2013 13:10:00   
DeathGuard

@Andlu: What you consider as a true void? You can't define such, because there may be a variety of void monsters which not neccesarily have the basic characteristics of a void being. While the exchange of opinions is subjective, it seems you're trying to force your opinion on how Void Champion looks better than Void Cyber. I think it had be easier if you just ignore those comments if you don't feel at ease with them, because like with your previous deleted comment, you will be a target to a flaming discussion due to your unnecesary words.

@On topic: I really like Void Cyber, though it has been confirmed it will a variant or an evolution?
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 55
11/21/2013 13:43:23   
Pennocki_

andlu , i didnt say CVC was better i was qouting legend knight
AQW Epic  Post #: 56
11/21/2013 13:50:59   
Fallen Crest

Doesn't really matter which one is better.
Void Champion is prestigious, rarest character in the game, and an original. Cyber Void isn't prestigious, rare, nor original, especially if it has the same animations.
They might be different elements anyways. On the topic of which may be stronger, well that could possibly be Cyber Void IF it's Energy because of Supercharged and Energize.
AQW  Post #: 57
11/21/2013 13:54:46   
The Jop

@Fallen
The image link says shadow master, but who knows.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 58
11/21/2013 14:35:59   
Andlu

@Death Well I can. Because defining it is your opinion, and I have mine regarding voids.
Anyway, a variation is a variation. Evolved or not, better or not, empty or not, and there we go.

< Message edited by Andlu -- 11/21/2013 14:43:11 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 59
11/21/2013 15:07:51   
Boom u doom

quote:

The image link says shadow master, but who knows.

Skexis is shadow too, but he actually has shadow and neutral.
AQW  Post #: 60
11/21/2013 17:40:45   
Jmagician

I don't think we can trust the "inspect element" thingy 100%. It said the Skexis evo was a Master when it is clearly a Veteran. It also said the VKC was a Master. As a matter of fact, it says everything is a Master as of late.

< Message edited by Jmagician -- 11/21/2013 17:41:12 >
AQW  Post #: 61
11/21/2013 19:38:41   
Megadragonknight

About the element, the image link seems to imply the characters' main element. So Void Cyber's main element could be shadow. Since it is also a cyber theme character, he may also have energy as his secondary element. Void Cyber can be pure shadow, pure energy or dual shadow/energy. We will find out soon enough.
Post #: 62
11/22/2013 8:00:48   
legend knight

@Jmagician
I think "inspect element" thingy can still be trusted about 95%. The other remaining 5 % was due to the rank. Resonance's "inspect element" would be correct since her element will be energy and being master rank. For Void Cyber, his main element will definitely be shadow but I think he will also be a dual shadow/energy consider he is a cyber themed character. For rank, I can more or less assume it will be legendary rank just like Void Champion. His rank is definitely legendary since Void Cyber is the variant of Void Champion.
Post #: 63
11/25/2013 14:32:43   
SGsPyzcho
Banned

I hope the characters in the Founder Shop have a gold cost or both gold and SGs options because I only have 2 SGs left and I can't buy anymore due to the fact that I have to keep my money for the upcoming summer. Things have been planned lol so no more SGs for me for awhile.

< Message edited by SGsPyzcho -- 11/25/2013 14:34:03 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 64
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Design Notes: 20th November, 2013 - Sneak Peek
Page 3 of 3<123
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition