Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Design Notes: 22nd November, 2013 - Resonance and Cyber Void!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Design Notes: 22nd November, 2013 - Resonance and Cyber Void!
Page 6 of 6«<23456
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/29/2013 15:17:00   
Bionic Bear
Helpful!

Uh huh, having three storms and three electric arcs on the same character at once is ridiculous.
Post #: 126
11/29/2013 15:19:14   
The Finnish Phoenix

Yes, although waiting on all the DoTs can take a while for levelling so I added some attack cards and a SuperCharged to make things faster.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 127
11/29/2013 15:24:35   
Bionic Bear
Helpful!

Oh, I just overload the enemy with DoTs and crouch behind shields while the DoTs do the work.
Though 4 525 cards and a supercharged would be really strong.
Post #: 128
11/29/2013 15:30:23   
SGsPyzcho
Banned

You have It at level 20 and I haven't fought once with It. Well that's great lol I am so behind.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 129
11/30/2013 4:24:35   
Megadragonknight

@SG8
Yup, I tested her immediately after I possessed her. I trained her all the way to level 8 within just 6-8 minutes but got lazy afterwards. Still, she is a pure DoT character with both Electric Arc and Storm which is very good. However, she would face problem against Ice and Earth characters since they will defend most of the time at least for Ice. But with some attack card, this will cover the problem. Overall, she is really strong for a free energy character. :)

Cyber Void is the opposite of Resonance as he is a pure attack character. He is really strong with supercharged and surge boosting his attack card and shadowfire. Plus, with combo bonus, Cyber Void would prove to be one of the stronger character yet but it depend on how each players use him. A number of players would prefer shadow characters with DoT since shadow characters especially master and legendary rank always have DoT cards to deal more damage. Cyber Void is a unique shadow character who focus on boosting his attack and even shadowfire. One of my top favourite character in terms of his design and uniqueness. :) I enjoy using Cyber Void and if I do have Void Champion, I would definitely enjoy using him too and he would be another of my top favourite character. Don't mind me since I know I am annoying every time I mention I don't have Void Champion and I hope I could have him only if I live in the same time zone in US. But with Cyber Void as the true variant of Cyber Void, I got nothing to worry anymore. Plus DFR have VK as the rider which make me feel more please. :)

< Message edited by Megadragonknight -- 11/30/2013 4:28:26 >
Post #: 130
11/30/2013 4:47:29   
legend knight

I got some strange feeling that DFR will be master rank and then he will evolve to legendary rank. Based on both male and female DFR's appearance, they really does look more like a master rank.
Post #: 131
11/30/2013 8:38:30   
The Jop

@Mega
She's actually best against defensive characters because they give her more time to apply DoTs and for them to run their full effects. Also she's better at high levels, because the longer a battle is the more use is gotten out of Electric Arc.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 132
11/30/2013 9:09:47   
Megadragonknight

@Jop
Yeah, true. Not that I am saying whether she is best at high level or not. Its just that Resonance is the first character I ever use that is based on pure DoT so I don't fully master Resonance's skills since I was focusing on Cyber Void. But yes, I can tell at higher level, 3 Electric Arc will be extremely useful. ;)
Post #: 133
11/30/2013 11:40:31   
SGsPyzcho
Banned

Was there no release this week? I waited Friday and there was no updates on the homepage or design notes, there still isn't any updates.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 134
11/30/2013 11:47:00   
Beck

@SGsPyzcho
Nope no release. From our lovely Testers:

Asuka:
quote:

Sorry guys, but no release as far as I know today. Technical problems and such. We hope you understand.

Sorry for any inconvenience you guys may have.

Sage:
quote:

We are not sure when the next release will be, Nulgath was having monitor problems early this week and Warlic has the weekend off, at the very least card CC will get changed on Monday, Rev's birthday stuff and Thanksgiving will come later in the week.
AQW  Post #: 135
11/30/2013 11:48:16   
Axel459
The Void Calls

No update this week. Here are some words from one of our lovely testers about why.

quote:

Original: TheSage
We are not sure when the next release will be, Nulgath was having monitor problems early this week and Warlic has the weekend off, at the very least card CC will get changed on Monday, Rev's birthday stuff and Thanksgiving will come later in the week.

Looks like everyones a Ninja today xD
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 136
11/30/2013 11:50:29   
SGsPyzcho
Banned

Ahh well that's okay, I was just wondering what happened. Next week is actually better for me anyway because I can play more and prepare for the characters and all that so I am fine with this.

< Message edited by SGsPyzcho -- 11/30/2013 12:00:01 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 137
11/30/2013 12:00:06   
Skurge
The Dealer

SGsPyzcho: Revonthurkey is only available in the shop this year.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 138
11/30/2013 12:02:46   
SGsPyzcho
Banned

I just went and read the wiki so I edited that part out but thanks for the fast reply, I really appreciate it.

< Message edited by SGsPyzcho -- 11/30/2013 12:04:00 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 139
12/1/2013 19:03:46   
Leader
Unrequited

I think I should purchase some SGs to become a 1st Upholder ~ don't want to miss out on that!

Also, the character designs look really good, nice to see The Jop's character finally in action!

I have a lot of catching up to do. D:
Post #: 140
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 4 5 [6]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Design Notes: 22nd November, 2013 - Resonance and Cyber Void!
Page 6 of 6«<23456
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition