Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =DF= SoulWeaver (All versions) Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =DF= SoulWeaver (All versions) Discussion Thread
Page 9 of 13«<7891011>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/21/2015 16:25:51   
pyrox125

I've been dying for Master SoulWeaver to show in my closet at thew house forever!!!!!! ...That wait is soooo long....it's such a cool class.

< Message edited by pyrox125 -- 3/21/2015 16:36:17 >

AQ DF  Post #: 201
6/27/2015 9:04:12   
Cthuloops76

I have looked through the previous pages of posts and did not find mention of this, unless I missed it. In which case, I apologize for re-posting the question.

How does one go about changing elements of the multi-element Time Core Edge weapon while using the SW/MSW armors?

Currently, equipping the Time Core Edge while wearing the SW/MSW armors locks the weapon in the last element that was selected while wearing another armor.

I have found mention of switching the elements of dual-element weapons at the shoulder and just off of the trailing edge of the spirit loom while wearing the SW armor (I have found nothing regarding this with reference to the MSW armor). However, I cannot find any "clickable" area on or near the armor/s that will change the Time Core Edge and I have not been able to test this function on a dual-element weapon using the SW armor.

Is there a plan to incorporate mult-element weapon functionality into the SW/MSW armors or would it be easier to allow the element change in the "Item Preview" tab of the inventory pop-up window?
Post #: 202
6/28/2015 20:26:46   
G.t.h

I always wanted to be able to hide the soul claws, but sadly it isn't possible. (YET!)

Overall it's one of the best classes in-game, but when Chaosweaver joins in, I'm not too sure it's gonna maintain its position
AQW  Post #: 203
7/5/2015 11:21:31   
Zeldax

How come Master Soulweaver has the old skills? I equipped it from the Armor Closet and from Tomix in Book 3 Pellow Village, and they both use the old skills. I've cleared my cache already.
Post #: 204
7/5/2015 11:37:33   
Ash

Because when I did a bug fix to SW's and MSW's purge effect I accidentally connected the wrong skill set links. Cache clear and it should be fixed.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 205
7/5/2015 11:43:17   
Zeldax

Ohhhh. That was a fast reply. Thanks Ash!
Post #: 206
7/21/2015 15:43:03   
Captain Kuchiki

Been a while since I have been involved in the forums, decided to use good ol' MSW and.. Remorse.. What is this? What happened? Why did it happen? It's.. super awkward how the once-great Banishment has been severely compromises. Unpleasantly awkward to see this hit a single-enemy once.. Would be nice to see Remorse restored to Banishment because as it stands, the only ones feeling Remorse and Sorrow are us.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 207
7/21/2015 15:49:28   
crabpeople

MSW never had the old banishment style skill to start with. It doesn't "need" it anyways.
About SW... While I do agree it affected this class in the offensive aspect, the artifact makes up for it by a huge margin.

Also do you think a tier 2 class having a skill that did 450% weapon damage (5 hits of 90% if I recall correctly) with only 3 turns of cooldown that can be boosted by synch... is balanced?
Synch does less damage, has to be charged and cost double the mana so just imagine how broken it was.

< Message edited by crabpeople -- 7/21/2015 15:52:17 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 208
7/21/2015 18:31:46   
Drop_Bear

Once the artifact effects MSW I doubt not having remorse will be worrying since artifact boosted synch is better anyway on regular SW.
Post #: 209
7/22/2015 21:58:39   
Solargeo

My question is why does the good element have a heart and pink coloring?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 210
7/22/2015 22:18:16   
Mystical Warrior
Helpful!

@Solargeo Because reasons(?), either way, what's a better way to represent Good element anyway? Although to be honest Good Element somehow reminds me of ponies for some odd reason

AQ DF AQW  Post #: 211
7/22/2015 22:53:41   
PusatShrade

I love MSW. While not having the best defense, its offense makes up for that in great magnitude.
DF AQW  Post #: 212
7/23/2015 1:39:31   
W.A.R.Z.

Sorry for bringing this up again, but MSW and Baltael's Aventail both have a Good element loom, while SW doesn't, so if it would be possible for one to be made, even if its just the heart from MSW's loom with recolored parts of SW's looms.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 213
8/18/2015 0:35:22   
Frostsoul

So I love the Soulweaver class I remember testing the class and using the soul synch skill. It was different than I thought it would be still cool though. Anyway I recent started playing dragonfable again haven't played in about three years maybe more not to sure I stopped in the middle of the earth orb saga so yeah. So I have been completing stuff and have caught up with the story one of the things I did was finish my soulweaver training I used the attack and had forgot what it looked again it wasn't what I expect still cool though.

I guess I should get to the point when I played the tomix saga one of my favorite parts is when he synchronized with Pandora it was what I always assumed soul synch would be like. So I was wondering if it was possible for the hero to synchronized with Aegis in the same manner as Tomix and Pandora. I completely understand if it would be a complete hassle just wanted to ask now that's off my chest. Forgot to mention I really enjoyed the fact that Aegis was part of the tomix sage hope he is involved in more stuff, also are we going ever find out more about the artifact that he was after before he died.

P.S The Tomix sage was well written got teary eyed at the end.

< Message edited by Frostsoul -- 8/18/2015 0:51:04 >
Post #: 214
8/18/2015 5:27:15   
Dark Lord Urmi

^ you mentioning soul synchro with aegis makes me wonder if ours will ever get to tomix's level
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 215
8/18/2015 6:26:50   
Rlogg

we alredy have when we where the artifact we fully synch with aegis
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 216
8/18/2015 6:36:01   
Dark Lord Urmi

^ thats with artificial help i mean naturally
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 217
8/18/2015 18:53:19   
Frostsoul

I'm not too sure about the soul synch with the artifact since I can't wear it yet. Aside from what it says in the description I'm pretty sure it's slightly different from what I was talking about. Just like Dark Lord Urmi was wondering I was hoping for a soul synch more in line with what tomix did, not just an attack. I would so love to do a quest to unlock it, if it ever became possible.
Post #: 218
8/19/2015 3:09:11   
Shadows Morgenstern

Well, gameplay wise when you use Synch, you get a 30% power boost for the battle, I think this is meant to represent that, or you can use that power to unleash a massive blast. (When you use it a second time.) And I wouldn't say that Baltael!Synch is artificial, it's more like the Aventail just allows you to draw even more power from the Synchro than normal.

I hope Tomix gets a chance to do MSW's updated Synch soon!

< Message edited by Shadows Morgenstern -- 8/19/2015 3:11:15 >

Your signature has been removed because Photobucket replaced it
with a third-party hosting notice that was too large for the forums.
DF  Post #: 219
8/19/2015 3:43:32   
Frostsoul

Well I understand the boast represents that just hoping for the visual. But I do understand if it's a hassle then it isn't really necessary. By the way when your talking about Master Soulweavers updated synch are you talking about the fact that it doesn't use book 3 Aegis or something else?
Post #: 220
8/19/2015 3:47:44   
Mystical Warrior
Helpful!

@Frostsoul I think its more on Baltael Aventail working for MSW also. Meaning MSW soul synch may get changed when you have the artifact equipped

< Message edited by Mystical Warrior -- 8/19/2015 3:48:23 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 221
8/19/2015 5:46:05   
Frostsoul

@Mystical Warrior thanks for answering my question.
Post #: 222
8/24/2015 19:00:03   
W.A.R.Z.

Will the "Wood" looms ever be repurposed? They could probably be used for bacon.
And will regular SoulWeaver ever get the "Good" loom that only I seem to talk about? Baltael's Aventail doesn't match regular SoulWeaver when you use a "Good" weapon.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 223
8/24/2015 19:04:37   
Frostsoul

^ I'll take your word for it. I don't have any nature weapons so I have no idea what they look like for soulweaver.
Post #: 224
8/24/2015 19:11:45   
W.A.R.Z.

Regular & Master SoulWeaver looms
Obligatory "give SoulWeaver a "Good" loom" message here.
There was some discussion about this when wood was retired but they kind of look like eggs. I just don't want to see these looms disappear forever.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 225
Page:   <<   < prev  7 8 [9] 10 11   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =DF= SoulWeaver (All versions) Discussion Thread
Page 9 of 13«<7891011>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition