Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=OS= Beta Release Thread 136 - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> =OS= Beta Release Thread 136 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 1 of 3012345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/30/2013 11:24:52   
Skurge
The Dealer

quote:

Resonance and Cyber Void!
Posted on November 22nd, 2013 by Nulgath

Game Update!

• Resonance ( Story Suggestion Winner The Jop... finally. )
  • Cyber Void

Thanksgiving Seasonal Character Release!

• Bill the Apprentice
  • Bill the Hunter
  • Bill the Assassin
  • Revonthurkey
  • The Halloween Seasonal Rares are GONE!

Card Custom Packs

• Current Card Packs: Fire and Water
  • Next Week's Card Packs: Energy and Earth

In Progress

• 1st Upholder: Players who buy Soul Gems between October 31st and January 1st will have access to the 1st Upholder!
  • Skexis Variant

Coming Soon!
  • Monthly Rare Character Releases! Meaning they will leave once the month is over but will return again when that month comes around again.

• quote:

quote:

Since this game is being directed at a more mature player base there will be things mentioned or shown in Oversoul itself or on the Oversoul Wiki that are not appropriate for the forums. As the various things that are shown or mentioned in Oversoul or on Oversoul's Wiki may be appropriate for the game that does not make it appropriate for the forums so please keep the =AE= Comprehensive Forum Rules in mind when posting. If you are unsure whether what you want to post is in line with the Forum's Rules please PM an Archknight or Moderator in AE Staff and Staff Assistants List for clarification.

Any and every mention of methods and programs that grant users unfair advantages over each other, such as finding a way to get 100% possession or encounter rate, stops now. This is bug abuse and cheating, both of which are not allowed as said in the Universal Forum Rules > Posting Behavior. Every post after this will deleted on sight and the poster warned, with possible other unwanted consequences to their forum accounts.

~Mritha
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
    11/30/2013 11:27:09   
    Megadragonknight

So many excitement as always for OS! I never feel so bored of it having to possess so many new magnificent characters with great arts and design! That's what make me love OS a lot as we can possess any characters we want and use them freely. :)

I got to leave now. Will see you guys tomorrow. See you all.
    Post #: 2
    11/30/2013 11:55:12   
    DarkLore

Who also hopes that Older Rev doesn't say come at me bro before battle? I would die laughing. But still.
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
    11/30/2013 15:49:01   
    The Mango

Yo umm….. theres a new character coming out?

IGN-oscar337
    AQW  Post #: 4
    11/30/2013 15:52:41   
    Skurge
    The Dealer

The Mango: In the coming week hopefully.
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
    11/30/2013 16:15:05   
      Kokujoe

^^@Skurge Is it applicable for 1st Upholder char aswell?? Just curious.

~Kokujoe
    Post #: 6
    11/30/2013 16:25:29   
    DarkLore

Seems OS has hit a huge spike in lag!
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
    11/30/2013 16:40:31   
    SGsPyzcho
    Banned

The game has not been lagging for me when I play, It runs good and everything loads decent If not excellent.

< Message edited by SGsPyzcho -- 11/30/2013 17:08:40 >
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 8
    11/30/2013 17:01:13   
    Teserve

When I PvP it freezes sometimes, I think that's lag.
    MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 9
    11/30/2013 17:06:06   
    DarkLore

I meant lobby speed is bad.
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 10
    11/30/2013 17:16:17   
    Skurge
    The Dealer

quote:

^^@Skurge Is it applicable for 1st Upholder char aswell?? Just curious.

Can't say for sure. I was only talking about Revontheus' rank up and the CC cycle.
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 11
    11/30/2013 17:37:12   
      Kokujoe

^^@Skurge Thanks for the info! Kinda glad that there was no release, hopefully now I can add in those missing* Water CC! ^___^

~Kokujoe
    Post #: 12
    11/30/2013 18:19:11   
    The Mango

Can someone teach me about CC and how I can make my Abb. guy good.

Thanks Clinton!

< Message edited by The Mango -- 11/30/2013 19:11:32 >
    AQW  Post #: 13
    11/30/2013 20:02:02   
    The Finnish Phoenix

CC allows you to add a total of 5 cards to your character that you select from a pool of cards that you obtain through CC series.

There's a CC series for every element (except Chaos), and each series consists of 12 cards. To obtain those cards, you have to buy packs of five cards for either 15000 gold or 4 SGs. Only two CC series are available for purchase at any given time, and their availability changes on a two week rotation. Each series has 101 Attack, 101 Pierce, 204 Attack, 515 Attack, 515 Defend, 525 Attack in its respective element as well as six other cards unique to that element. Each card has a certain rarity as indicated by stars below the card. The higher the rarity, the less likely it is that you will get it in a pack, although SG packs guarantee a card of at least 4 stars.

101 Attack and 101 Pierce are the only 1 star cards, 204 Attack is the only 2 star card, and 515 Defend and 515 Attack are the only 3 star cards, so you can expect to get these universal number cards most of the time. The exception is 525 Attack, which is 5 stars in each pack and can be irritating to get because it's barely better than the much more common 515 Attack and often you'll prefer to get other 5-star cards.

All cards unique to a given element are 4 or 5 stars. By series, unique cards are as follows:

Ice Series 1:
    4 stars: Frostbite, Ice Needle, Ice Wall
    5 stars: Ice Orb, Snow Orb, Shatter

Shadow Series 1:
    4 stars: BloodRage, Empower, Life Drain
    5 stars: Mark of Death, Poison, Void Reflection

Light Series 1:
    4 stars: Heal, Holy Strike, Might
    5 stars: Blessed Strike, Penance, Retribution

Neutral Series 1:
    4 stars: Catlike Reflex, Counter Attack, Power Strike
    5 stars: Corruption, Death Flow, Iron Hide

Water Series 1:
    4 stars: Refresh, Renew, Water Rapid
    5 stars: Healing Springs, Power Flow, Water Crash

Fire Series 1:
    4 stars: Burn, Fire Whirl, Inferno
    5 stars: FireBall, Incinerate, Meteorite

Lightning Series 1:
    4 stars: Charged, Electric Arc, Storm
    5 stars: Chain Lightning, SuperCharged, Tazer

Earth Series 1:
    4 stars: Mountain Strike, Stone Strike, Stone Wall
    5 stars: EarthQuake, Nature's Gift, Tree of Life

More information on CC and what the new cards included do can be found here: http://oversoulgame.wikidot.com/card-series
    Many new cards are the same or are similar to pre-existing cards, like Ice Needle, Tazer, and Water Crash all do 500 Pierce for 6 energy like Stone Strike before them and BloodRage is a modified version which does 500 Pierce for 3 energy and 300 HP.

For Abber/Abberant I would recommend as many Poisons/Marks of Death as possible because they do a lot of damage per energy as well as one Neutral 525 (a 515 would do too and is much easier to get). You'll have to wait for them to be available first though.

< Message edited by The Finnish Phoenix -- 11/30/2013 20:12:13 >
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 14
    11/30/2013 20:06:45   
    The Mango

@The Finnish Phoenix
    Oh Ok, Thank you!
    I just need to hurry on buying soul gems because I ran out of them.
    AQW  Post #: 15
    11/30/2013 21:38:41   
    Epicbrawlerchaotic

Even though i've gone all fangirl waiting for Adult Rev, has there been any news about a new rev this year? (I'll be adding it to my currently complete Rev Collection)
    If I remember correctly, they did say there would be the adult rev evolve and a new rev replacing last years.

AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 16
    12/1/2013 1:53:39   
    Beck

@Epicbrawlerchaotic
    Yes, there will be a new version of young Rev this year, although we do not know what form he'll take yet. Rev has indicated that it will be a form he's already drawn though. We will just have to wait and see what the Dark Lord Nulgath has in store for us :)
    AQW  Post #: 17
    12/1/2013 2:06:21   
    Megadragonknight

Hopefully the new Rev is a new version of the keyblade version of Rev. Anyway, its already the final month of the year! Xmas is coming soon!
    Post #: 18
    12/1/2013 10:32:06   
    The Mango

Why don't the character's evolutions come out before newer characters come out.
    AQW  Post #: 19
    12/1/2013 10:47:57   
    Beck

Because, not every character evolves. The higher ranks would be cheapened if every character could obtain them xP
    AQW  Post #: 20
    12/1/2013 10:48:10   
    DarkLore

Hm. This is interesting. I dealt tons of dot with Resonance. But when the rat was dead, the storm dot's didn't activate to overkill the rat. Instead Resonance just did two hits of 500 damage each. Which was equivalent to the last storm dot's that didn't activate when the rat was being overkilled by the energy arch dot's. Interesting indeed. I could have sworn that dot's overkill all the time. Not having a character who used them just attack with damage that was equal to the last dot's. Any ideas why?
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 21
    12/1/2013 11:45:09   
    dragon wrath

Thats been happening to me for a while O_O. thought it was normal

AQW  Post #: 22
    12/1/2013 12:23:23   
    The Jop

That's a bug that happens whenever you kill the opponent with a DoT. If there are any other DoTs applied to the opponent after you kill it, the game shows you attacking individually for each remaining DoT.
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 23
    12/1/2013 12:42:13   
    The Mango

I don't know what a DoT is, can someone please tell me?

@Below Ah ok thanks

Is the fire card pack worth 15k gold?

< Message edited by The Mango -- 12/1/2013 13:07:11 >
    AQW  Post #: 24
    12/1/2013 12:46:02   
    The Finnish Phoenix

A DoT is a Damage Over Time skill or a skill that deals damage over multiple turns as opposed to instantly. Similarly, an HoT is a Heal Over Time.
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 25
    Page:   [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> =OS= Beta Release Thread 136 - READ THE FIRST POST
    Page 1 of 3012345>»
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition