Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 136 - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 136 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 2 of 30«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/1/2013 13:25:41   
BJEBLE

@Mango Individually, gold packs are quite hit or miss, but if you have like 300k gold then you can get some really good CC.
DF  Post #: 26
12/1/2013 13:33:31   
The Mango

I'll just hope for the best with my 15k
AQW  Post #: 27
12/1/2013 13:38:52   
The Jop

I've gotten a lot of card series packs that are just terrible attack cards, so I don't think you should hope for much or waste your money.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 28
12/1/2013 13:55:48   
GuardMouse

Agreed with Jop, I've wasted a ton on those silly Card Series. If you have so much gold you don't know what to do with it all, Card Packs are a good way to lose some of that Gold burning a hole in your bag. :P
AQW  Post #: 29
12/1/2013 18:44:13   
aliesterus

Actually I do think that the card packs are worth the SG's if bought in bulk. And a Neutral Attack 5 card is useful in every deck, because of the extra 4 neutral charges each character starts off with, in conjunction with their 5 corresponding charges.
AQW  Post #: 30
12/1/2013 19:21:48   
Teserve

@above
But what happens if you use it then redraw it? That card could have been used, but its then worthless unless you're using Energize, Fresh Start, Neutralize.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 31
12/1/2013 19:27:59   
The Jop

Oh, I just got Signeous' level 16 Taro to 370 health with my level 7 Peasant. I got lucky with the stuns. I didn't take a screenshot because I lost, but that was really satisfying.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 32
12/1/2013 20:17:36   
BJEBLE

@Teserve I use a Neutral 525 on all of my non Neutral characters because I am so offensive that I never draw the card more than once. Of course, I wouldn't include if I was facing say, a Queen Aegea, because then I would just have a one time use card, and then card clutter after that.
@Jop o.O really? With Peasant now anyone can PvP.
DF  Post #: 33
12/1/2013 20:47:36   
Teserve

Yeah, imagine l16 peasant v l16 taro

@below
You have a good point. But BJ is offensive, so he's trying to deal the maximum amount of damage in the least possible amount of time. This means a one turn 525 (which is more Energy efficient if i can do maths) instead of a 125.

< Message edited by Teserve -- 12/1/2013 21:38:22 >
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 34
12/1/2013 21:20:16   
Darkstardust1234

Wouldn't it be more beneficial to use 1 charge or 2 charge neutral cards that hit, say 125 instead of the 4 charge 525 cards? The 525 is a one use only, then it becomes an obstacle for you, while you can string a 125 with a 3 hit combo to get the extra 50 damage on each hit, as well as having the benefit of using it up to 4 times if you redraw it.
AQW  Post #: 35
12/1/2013 21:45:18   
BJEBLE

@Dark There are no cards that cost 1 and 125, however you can get a combo and get 150 per card, but that requires more cards to work, and decreases the chance to get say, a Fireball, or some other special card.
DF  Post #: 36
12/2/2013 2:58:02   
Megadragonknight

I bought my 40 SG package first so I can access to 1st upholder character! :D Going to save more money so I can afford 250 SG package. I am going to start using my SG wisely to prevent wasting more of my hard-saving money.
Post #: 37
12/2/2013 3:15:46   
Panji_adam12

@Skruge : Maybe this is out of what are this forums talks about,but if you work or you know who work on OS please,make OS player to can delete the character thats we posses , Thanks if you read thi
AQW  Post #: 38
12/2/2013 3:45:04   
megakyle777

Above:

One: I believe it's been stated that Character Spaces (but not Artifacts and whatnot) will be unlimited, so there's no real need for one.

Two: The other thread you posted is is for FORUM TOPIC suggestions, such as suggesting a Card DIscussion Thread. If you want to suggest stuff you oughta post in the What would You Like To See thread.

Hope that helps.
DF  Post #: 39
12/2/2013 7:39:00   
legend knight

I would love to ask you guys for your own opinion. Do you guys really think DFR will be master rank? For my opinion, i really think both male and female DFR will be master rank. Their design and appearance don't really fit to be legendary rank but rather master rank. Beside, DFR design is just too amazing that it would be quite pity seeing it being legendary rank. DFR have very great potential to evolve to legendary and so, i can really imagine how super beautiful and magnificent the male and female legendary DFR will look! Honestly speaking, Void Champion riding on the abyssal dragon with upgrade armor and quite bigger size will look super epic! What about you guys? What about your opinion?
Post #: 40
12/2/2013 7:40:24   
Megadragonknight

This thread need to get more lively! Right now, I think new Rev will be releasing soon along with Rev(master).
Post #: 41
12/2/2013 7:46:17   
odsey

Honestly, I hope there will be more thing's in 2014. I know that Nulgath is busy and Oversoul is a small team, but imo, I hope there will be more thing in 2014, not just new characters. Element could be interesting when it is released and make certain character strong. Chaos element could be interesting due to their unpredictable nature. But what I hope the most is... the dual character system. The dual character system could be interesting way to make pve and pvp more enjoyable, because you control 2 character instead of one. There are so many possibilities!

But, I understand that this is still beta. There are many more interesting features to be implemented and in time, we will get those features. I am especially excited with the grand quest, I can't wait to see what Nulgath has for us.

AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 42
12/2/2013 7:55:53   
Megadragonknight

@legend
DFR being a master rank is possible. I can't really differentiate between master and legendary rank in terms of their design. Comparing between master and master rank, legendary and legendary rank in terms of their design will not work out since the master and legendary rank have their own unique design and appearance. Overall, all I can say is DFR is possible to be master rank. I agree DFR have very good potential to become even more magnificent if he is master rank and then have legendary evolution which I can imagine to be extremely epic beyond words.

@odsey
In time, we will see just how amazing OS will become in 2015. In 2014, I am expecting new features especially elemental resistance added and so is Chaos characters. There is very good chance in 2014, OS will have every necessary features needed so it will be a complete game once we test and it function properly. :)
Post #: 43
12/2/2013 11:40:07   
DarkLore

I'm also excited for Older Revontheus Mega! I truely wonder what unique card he'll get. Not to mention his animations! OH YEAH!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 44
12/2/2013 14:12:12   
The Mango

Hi guys! back from school.
Happy Cyber Monday to all that live in America.

@Above Can you see Rev's animations somewhere?

< Message edited by The Mango -- 12/2/2013 14:43:48 >
AQW  Post #: 45
12/2/2013 14:54:47   
DarkLore

No. I just know they'll be great! But if you're looking for OS character animation showcases you should look up AE Daily on YouTube! He's great!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX2EfGZNfrnODb1j_AsKfEA
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 46
12/2/2013 14:57:56   
The Mango

Ohhhhh ok
Do you know if Father Time needs sg to evolve into it

How come my enemies get poisoned and lose 50 hp? I don't have any poison

< Message edited by The Mango -- 12/2/2013 15:02:19 >
AQW  Post #: 47
12/2/2013 15:05:05   
Axel459
The Void Calls

The legendary evolution of Father is free and 3-hit combos have a chance to place a DoT of 150dmg over 3 turns 5-hit combos have a chance to stun.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 48
12/2/2013 15:18:54   
DarkLore

Who's looking forward to the new Thanksgiving characters? Nice how Nulgath always tries to release new holiday themed characters after the older ones!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 49
12/2/2013 15:23:50   
Cyber doom5

i just want older rev its kind of annoying that they had a year to animate it but waited till the last minute
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 136 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 2 of 30«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition