Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 136 - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 136 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 6 of 30«<45678>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/6/2013 17:26:19   
The Mango

Um…everytime I try to buy sgs or artix points it says something. I put in my card info like number and security then press continue and it says save info and i check it and nothing happens. I didn't know where to post this so I just put it here.
AQW  Post #: 126
12/6/2013 18:03:42   
Hiduke

Well how is everyone doing today?
I am mostly looking at what I can learn from the game at wiki ;like were to find certain characters.

@below
I also noticed that.

< Message edited by Hiduke -- 12/6/2013 19:29:13 >
Post #: 127
12/6/2013 19:18:19   
Blade5

I just saw something VERY weird. I was fighting a water fairy and I had poison AND a combo DoT on her and she had 300 HP. She casted renew on her last turn and the DoTs killed her but she didn't fall and the renew took effect and she went from -50 to 250 HP! Who knew the Water element could heal its self from the dead?
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 128
12/6/2013 19:19:14   
Skurge
The Dealer

Blade5:

Yup. All heals work that way.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 129
12/6/2013 19:38:43   
SonicTbear

@Skurge: They mean the DoT brought the Water Fairy's health below 0 and it didn't die. Then she healed and brought her health up.

The reason for her not dying when she hit 0 or below is because of a bug. I believe it's known...

< Message edited by SonicTbear -- 12/6/2013 20:12:12 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 130
12/6/2013 20:14:22   
DeathGuard

@Sonic> When you cast heal, it is supposed to be cast upon before the DoTs hits you, but in the animations, it is after the DoT hits you. That should clarify it.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 131
12/6/2013 20:43:38   
The Mango

Lvl 8 squire now. Trying to get light Guardian then Templar.
Just remembered that I only have 1 sg because the payment thing isn't working...
AQW  Post #: 132
12/6/2013 21:49:59   
theathenaflame

So.... What did I miss? Someone give me a 411.

by the way...

Is Revontheus finally getting the promised revolution tonight?
AQW Epic  Post #: 133
12/6/2013 21:58:22   
JoelJ1998

@athena probably not as the great archfiend only got his new thingy today/yesterday? idk timezones are weird
anyone knows what the most favourable fire elemental is right now? Is it still the headless pony
oh wow why is VE so easy to level up with

< Message edited by JoelJ1998 -- 12/6/2013 21:59:14 >
DF AQW  Post #: 134
12/6/2013 22:06:09   
theathenaflame

Ah.. the headless pony :3. Well on a personal side note... my favorite character is still my fire witch ;-;..

BUT, this gold elemental char seems to be legit enough to fit into the mold of Powerful Fire character.

oversoulwiki4lyfe
AQW Epic  Post #: 135
12/6/2013 22:08:42   
Axel459
The Void Calls

@Joel I would say Mana Guardian is the best fire character....that is if you can figure out a good way to use it.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 136
12/6/2013 22:12:56   
Andlu

Infernal fiend/evil jim/mana guardian would be the best options, I guess.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 137
12/6/2013 22:16:06   
Megadragonknight

For SG fire character, Evil Jim is the best option. For free fire character, Mana Guardian is the best option.
Post #: 138
12/6/2013 22:20:47   
JoelJ1998

hmm I'll probably get my VE to 15 before trying out the Mana Guardian(just realised that it has that...alien from the ben10 cartoon face cant remember its name HEATBLAST! That's it's name!)

< Message edited by JoelJ1998 -- 12/6/2013 22:25:51 >
DF AQW  Post #: 139
12/6/2013 23:22:39   
Hiduke

@Anyone or Who-ever
Hey, what is consider the strongest character?
I was asking myself that ,and I came with the conclusion wouldn't it be the one with the most potential?
and after that I looked up wiki to see what character who had good potential.
I noticed that if we add CC ,which their is no harm using, you can make some character quiet formidable ,but among the character I have notice the strongest one already have a good decks. Although I might be having an incorrect logic ,but if one can use a rat, beetle, Goblin, or Bat to kill characters consider OP or with better standing decks is because he or she are using them to their full potential.
Although now I asked my self 2 questions.

How do you use a characters full potential?
and
What decides a character potential?
So I decided to look at lot of character people use and character that are naturally strong ,and or well I came up with a logic for this.
Character who can adapt have high potential. Which I am referring to character who have variety of cards that can allow them to attack in different forms or defend.
Character who can repeat strategies. On this I refer to character with small decks that allows the spam of certain skills and the re-use of them.
Character with good quality. I refer to character with good cards like they have more powerful cards then average.

And well to summaries all of this I was wondering what do you guys consider a strong character do you take in account Potential or Do you think it has something else? And also for the fun of it what is your favorite character even if he is the weakest of his element or if he isn't very much liked?(Me I liked the Over fiend Blade even thought I haven't gotten the small version or evolved have Sg to evolved it and can someone tell me how many Sg are required to evolved it wiki doesn't say it just said is price is 10sg)
Well as for me I am sure I already gave my view just now, But if you think I forgot something please share or give your opinion it would be nice if this thread didn't look dead.

*I am now Hunting*

< Message edited by Hiduke -- 12/6/2013 23:45:46 >
Post #: 140
12/6/2013 23:50:03   
Lemonus

So any news on... anything?
DF AQW  Post #: 141
12/6/2013 23:56:15   
Hiduke

@Lemonus
Not that I know of I think some people were expecting a release today.
Post #: 142
12/6/2013 23:59:41   
Megadragonknight

@Hiduke
There is really no character that is the strongest of all. Each character is now strong depending on how the player used it well. With the addition of CC and combo bonus, even peasant is now really strong and useful in PvP due to combo bonus buff. Some characters like Earth Fairy is also really good due to lesser deck which have great advantage since the chances of drawing the correct cards is high.

If you want to know which character are really strong , here is the list of some strong characters classify in element:
Fire: Mana Guardian, Infernal Fiend, Evil Jim.
Energy: Hex Void, Volt Engineer, Abyssal Priest, Resonance.
Shadow: Cyber Void, Void Champion, Black Dragon, Ancient Shogun, Abomination, Void Cowboy, Void Cowgirl, Flesh Void.
Earth: Earth Elemental, Taurus.
Ice: Frost Queen, Xmas Fiend, Jack Frost, Frost Lycan.
Light: Golden Lycan, Pactonal Captain, Queen Aegea, Templar, Founder Champion.
Water: Aqeuous, Water Elemental, Quatkz Lord.
Neutral: Dire Monk, Orc Cheiftain, Thrak, Tharr, Arcane Ranger, Taro.

These are the characters that I think its really strong with their default deck. Equip with CC will help cover their weakness and increase their defence and offense even more as every characters have their strength and weakness. Hope this give you clear guidance.
Post #: 143
12/7/2013 0:03:28   
Hiduke

@MegaDragonKinght
Thanks, but I would also like to hear other people perspective it might be interesting to see how other people think or see this I am sure your perspective contain one of the fact I mention about having a good quality which I as referring having good cards or like you said a good default deck, but I am also sure that other character can apply to those categories you mention.
I am very happy you responded to my comment and also thank you for your opinion.
Post #: 144
12/7/2013 0:15:16   
Cyber doom5

Personally i view the strongest character to be Volt Engineer

because he can let loose a 4k attack if you have him customized properly which will blow through max defense and still take 2000 health

you cant really beat that.

and in that time that you are waiting for the combo of

(3x500 NRG, 1x500NEU, 1xSuperCharge)

since it will probably take a few turns to get all of those cards to your hand you can burn off all your shield cards to defend yourself

(although it would be helpful to have a few CC shields as this is a risky plan seeing as you will probably charge for awhile)
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 145
12/7/2013 0:18:06   
Megadragonknight

Good to help out. The characters I listed are those that are really good with their default deck especially Mana Guardian and Volt Engineer. Incidentally, they are free characters and really strong which is really great since it balance between SG and free characters.

Edit: Do note Volt Engineer can't really deal beyond 3500 damage. The max damage Volt Engineer can deal is 3400 damage, Super Charged+2 500 attack card+ 2 200 attack card=3400 damage. However, Cyber Void can deal beyond 4K damage, Supercharged+3 500 attack card+ Shadowfire=4500 damage.

< Message edited by Megadragonknight -- 12/7/2013 0:21:21 >
Post #: 146
12/7/2013 1:33:29   
BJEBLE

@Hiduke as MDK said, each element is good at one thing, so this is my list of my favorite characters from each element
Fire: Pyre Witch Master
Energy: Abyssal Priest
Shadow: Arch Lich
Earth: Minotaur
Ice: Kruger
Light: Templar(I actually don't have this yet, but the deck looks really cool, so it's better than anything else.)
Water: Aqueous
Neutral: Arcane Ranger
I think to use a character to it's max potential, you need the right CC. My CC for PWM is either 3 shields, 2 Burns, or 2 Burns, 2 shields, 1 Fire Whirl. I don't use CC for Abyssal Priest, and I use 4 shields and one Poison for Lich. On Minotaur, I put as many Mountain Strikes as possible, but if you don't have 5, then Earthquake works fine too. I put 2 Frost Bites, and 3 Shatters on Kruger, I'll probably put a Penance or two on Templar, but that might change. For Aqueous, I put some more shields/ Healing Springs on. And on Arcane Ranger I have one Corruption, and one normal Charged.

DF  Post #: 147
12/7/2013 4:41:23   
Vagaran

@Mega
I think the Pony Rider is also worth mentioning for Fire although he is seasonal.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 148
12/7/2013 5:05:27   
Megadragonknight

@vagaran
Its my opinion though. But yes, Headless Horseman is still worth to be one of the strongest fire character. Not to mention he was overused in the 1st PvP tournament and won so many battle against other characters that was used in the tournament. However, as new fire cards are introduced in the future, there will be new fire characters that will obtain new fire cards as their default deck and outclass HHM. We will have to see that as time continue to pass quickly.
Post #: 149
12/7/2013 5:08:58   
JoelJ1998

I'm kinda hoping that they revamp the older character's decks as the game progresses. I mean it's unfair that the newer characters are overpowering the older ones by so much. eg Lei Blades vs Volt Engineer.

< Message edited by JoelJ1998 -- 12/7/2013 5:15:38 >
DF AQW  Post #: 150
Page:   <<   < prev  4 5 [6] 7 8   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 136 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 6 of 30«<45678>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition