Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=OS= Design Notes: 5th December, 2013 - Tools of Nulgath!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> =OS= Design Notes: 5th December, 2013 - Tools of Nulgath!
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/5/2013 14:55:43   
Skurge
The Dealer

quote:

Tools of Nulgath
Posted on December 5th, 2013 by Nulgath

The Wacom Companian

It's here! Better late than never. Let the second coming of creating begin. Now to install the programs and test this lovely thing's POWER!

Meet Cintiq v.2.0! ~Skurge

Man, UPS ships stuff EVERYWHERE! ~Beck

< Message edited by Lord Beck -- 12/5/2013 15:02:51 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
12/5/2013 15:06:00   
Beck

Because I shrank the file size and now no one gets the joke: ZOOM IN
lol you go, UPS!

Can't wait to see what fantastic creatures the Archfiend makes with this :D
AQW  Post #: 2
12/5/2013 15:10:02   
SGsPyzcho
Banned

I'm glad It arrived and If we're lucky Nulgath may have something prepared for tomorrow's release even If It's something small (I don't think he will but let's hope.)
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 3
12/5/2013 15:54:13   
  Kokujoe

Hmmm.......better late than never. So it turns out to be an early frostval present for the Archfiend indeed. Now let the creation of more epic stuff begin with the combining of the abyssal powers with the new Cintiq 2.0!
Can't wait to see what his new stuff will look like but I can rest assured that the quality will surely be improving a lot, considering the gap of 10 years time, which his previous tablet happened to last.
Anyways enjoy and have fun guys.

~Kokujoe [^___^V]
Post #: 4
12/5/2013 15:57:15   
BJEBLE

An early present for the Archfiend I see, maybe we'll see some really interesting characters come from this new device.
DF  Post #: 5
12/5/2013 16:18:59   
Bionic Bear
Helpful!

How did UPS find the Abyss? Kudos to them for that astonishing achievement. Can't imagine the mailman's face when he knocks on the door.
Oh, and do you guys think we'll get another free christmas character like xmas fiend?
Post #: 6
12/5/2013 16:39:42   
  Kokujoe

^^@Bionic Bear As it has turned out that the kind one [Nulgath] does listens[surprisingly throughout this year] to his players so he might just bestow us with a secret santa gift all by himself as a lil' token of appreciation. Since ask and ye shall recieve has been the norms as per his views for the last couple of months!
But I won't get my hopes too high as we're already getting 1st upholder char for the same purpose though I don't mind getting another!

**Might need to contact UPS soon, for now they know of Nulgath's abbysal hideout!**

~Kokujoe [^____^V]
Post #: 7
12/5/2013 16:51:05   
Axel459
The Void Calls

@Bionic
quote:

Original: Nulgath
Xmas Fiend is considered a seasonal rare but it probably won't be the exact same Xmas fiend version next year. There will probably be different variations of it or a completely different looking character altogether. You know how I like to do things randomly.

So yeah we'll probably get another free Xmas character this year.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 8
12/5/2013 16:53:46   
Bionic Bear
Helpful!

Aha! Wonderful! Another free legendary.
Hopefully not ice, though.
Post #: 9
12/5/2013 16:55:25   
Andlu

So renember, last year xmas fiend WON'T come back ever. I guess.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 10
12/5/2013 17:00:31   
  Kokujoe

^^@Andlu Yup we are safe to assume that, unless Nulgath decides to have his own plans!

~Kokujoe [^_____^V]
Post #: 11
12/5/2013 17:04:35   
The Jop

When one legend dies, another is born...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 12
12/5/2013 17:09:04   
Asuka
AQW Designer of All Things

quote:

So renember, last year xmas fiend WON'T come back ever. I guess.

Do remember what was on the homepage owo

quote:

Your privilege has not ended in Oversoul. Only you have one last chance to obtain permenant rares for that year: Rev Egg, Keyblade Rev and Rainbowthesus will be in the shop in December!

< Message edited by Asuka -- 12/5/2013 17:10:34 >

DF AQW Epic  Post #: 13
12/5/2013 17:17:15   
DarkLore

I sure hope there will still be a release tomorrow or at least over the weekend. If not, I'll have plenty to do with the other AE releases. Seriously though if we didn't get one, it would be a first in a long time we wouldn't have. The longest ever was about a month due to Omni.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX2EfGZNfrnODb1j_AsKfEA
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 14
12/5/2013 17:18:16   
  Kokujoe

^^@Asuka Thanks for the quote there.
So that makes it a double bonanza for the founders.
Now I really regret missing out on that last year.

vv@Andlu Just because its not mentioned there, doesn't mean its not applicable for Xmas Fiend, a rare char [for normal players] though it will be seasonal for Founders [in the annual rare shop] if that is what @Asuka meant. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

~Kokujoe [qT____T]

< Message edited by kokujoe -- 12/5/2013 17:27:30 >
Post #: 15
12/5/2013 17:19:52   
Andlu

@Asuka It doesn't say xmas fiend there.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 16
12/5/2013 18:17:57   
TheSage

@Andlu : The reason it is not listed there is because it is not a permanent rare, or a special one time only character. The shop is only for characters that were available for everyone to get for a limited time then went permanently rare.

@kokujoe : The shop while being annual, will have different characters in it depending on the rares that were released during the year. So what is in it this year will NEVER be back next year.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 17
12/5/2013 18:24:44   
  Kokujoe

^^@TheSage Thanks for pointing that out to me. I had my doubts.
Now that should be quite clear to you @Andlu.

~Kokujoe [^_____^V]
Post #: 18
12/5/2013 18:31:10   
The Finnish Phoenix

quote:

Because I shrank the file size and now no one gets the joke: ZOOM IN
lol you go, UPS!

When I stared at that picture it stared back at me.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 19
12/5/2013 19:06:32   
Andlu

@TheSage Actually it is a perma rare, because it will probally have variations this year. It's the same saying VC isn't perma rare because cyber void is a variation that came.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 20
12/5/2013 19:43:21   
legend knight

I am glad for Nulgath receiving his early Christmas gift. :D Hope his new Wacom will last for more than 10 years.

@Andlu
Even if its permanent rare, all the more Xmas Fiend may be in the Founder Shop because of "permanent rare for that year" which refer to 2012 and 2013. Although its true Xmas Fiend isn't listed in the list of the Founder Shop but Nulgath might had forgot about it. This is only saying if Xmas Fiend is a permanent rare character.

But remember:
quote:

Xmas Fiend is considered a seasonal rare but it probably won't be the exact same Xmas fiend version next year. There will probably be different variations of it or a completely different looking character altogether. You know how I like to do things randomly.

Since Xmas Fiend is a seasonal rare character, he may return because he is seasonal character.
Post #: 21
12/5/2013 19:46:29   
Asuka
AQW Designer of All Things

It was also said another version could come back next year if I remember correctly. Does not mean the original won't.

So the original is best assumed a seasonal.

< Message edited by Lord Beck -- 12/5/2013 20:02:03 >
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 22
12/5/2013 20:01:38   
Megadragonknight

Nulgath is very glad to receive his new Wacom now. :) I am so happy for him. I shall hope his new Wacom will last for 20 years.

As Xmas Fiend is consider a Seasonal Rare by Nulgath himself, it is safe to assume Xmas Fiend may return because this is what Seasonal Rare is.
Post #: 23
12/6/2013 2:48:15   
DidYouKnowThat

I think X-mas is seasonal. Just this VERSION/LOOK of him may go Perma-rare. If that makes any sense at all. Well that's how I interpret it.

Will future events like 1st Upholder be pushed back though?

< Message edited by DidYouKnowThat -- 12/6/2013 3:29:23 >
Post #: 24
12/6/2013 5:25:19   
BWMagician

Awesome, now things will go faster, I'm guessing.

Mostly I'm excited for the Rev Master and when they release the GQ.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> =OS= Design Notes: 5th December, 2013 - Tools of Nulgath!
Page 1 of 212>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition