Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Design Notes: 7th December, 2013 - Sneak Peak!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Design Notes: 7th December, 2013 - Sneak Peak!
Page 3 of 4<1234>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/8/2013 13:19:38   
DeathGuard

@Hiduke: I really doubt it, if so, Lance Knight would have to be a void and he isn't sadly. I'm still wondering if Lance Knight will be able to have a legendary X__X
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 51
12/8/2013 13:20:02   
Axel459
The Void Calls

@Hiduke If it stays a neutral element character I would be fine with that *needs a strong neutral*

@Above Yeah, it's weird that no characters that have a evolution line leading to legendary go straight down they all end up going to the right.

< Message edited by Axel459 -- 12/8/2013 13:25:38 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 52
12/8/2013 13:24:52   
Hiduke

@death guard Just staying Open minded.
@axel just wondering their are a lot of neutral character in master and legend lvl I think but none with the new Card skill from the neutral deck already implanted in them.(maybe I am forgetting something).So when you said you need strong one do you mean one with an updated deck that already has the new neutral card?Beause I am sure their are many neutral characters with decent or great decks already but not any with the update cards already.

@below
I am not huge dragon fan.........(my perspective of dragons Big lizards with wings that breath fire, the bigger you are the easier to hit)

< Message edited by Hiduke -- 12/8/2013 13:28:10 >
Post #: 53
12/8/2013 13:26:21   
DeathGuard

@hiduke: I know, still it has greater chances it won't be :/
Though it would be cool to see if Lance Knight got a dragon with its legendary evo
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 54
12/8/2013 13:29:56   
Andlu

I hope that void isn't a neutral type, instead an offensive ice or fire. Or both.
EDIT:Just noticed it can't be fire/ice. None of those have a "energize of it"

< Message edited by Andlu -- 12/8/2013 13:30:23 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 55
12/8/2013 13:32:23   
DeathGuard

@Andlu: Though they could make new cards for such dual combos like: Evaporation (Discard 1 attack card for 10 fire) or stuff like that. There is nothing that says we can't get more of those charging cards with new characters :D
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 56
12/8/2013 13:34:15   
Hiduke

@Andlu
I wouldn't be surprise is Dark and Neutral since is possible just like Poison Drake and Skexis (and the dark monk).
What I base this off is it has shield and most of that time that either involved counter, High defense ,or blocks.

@Above
wouldn't that give certain element the upper advantage over others I mean 3 elements have their own energize type
Fresh start Water
Energize lightning
Neutralize Neutral

Favorite element is Lightning(that I my fav)

< Message edited by Hiduke -- 12/8/2013 13:37:13 >
Post #: 57
12/8/2013 13:35:36   
Axel459
The Void Calls

@Hiduke Well there are a couple characters who have the "new" neutral cards I mean the only sort of new card was Corruption which WitchBlade boss and FoV boss have, I basically just meant there wasn't any strong Neutral characters who's art and deck I liked.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 58
12/8/2013 13:36:47   
Andlu

@Death Sage confirmed not all elements will have those. And water/neutral/energy already got those. I don't think we'll get more.
You didn't understand @Hiduke For a character being real hybrid he need to have neutralize/energize/thewatercardwhichIforgotthename.
And so it won't be possible for that new character to be fire/ice because there is no discard x cards to get 10 energy on ice/fire
But yeah, fire/neutral would be a possibility.

< Message edited by Andlu -- 12/8/2013 13:37:17 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 59
12/8/2013 13:37:20   
SGsPyzcho
Banned

This is truly a character worthy of the title 1st Upholder. I hope that is what It will become. Also I love it's artwork, very unique and I would love to wander around as this creation.

< Message edited by SGsPyzcho -- 12/8/2013 13:39:35 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 60
12/8/2013 13:39:50   
Hiduke

@Andlu
(blank)(was told not to say his name or lots of hate will come of it)
I think he informed something about weird glitches with chaos element; when he played around with it to make puzzle a he relies that it does funny thing.(I tend to fight him to see how he does what he does so I search for him when I have the time)

@Andlu Below
L(really an anime reference here) been avoiding calling me annoying.Since every time I see him is a duel I want ,and I think last time he killed me was with Gold Lycan.

quote:

Death Note reference ,was it intentional?

But in any form what some defense against Light character or counter that you guys know?

< Message edited by Hiduke -- 12/8/2013 14:03:16 >
Post #: 61
12/8/2013 13:42:00   
Andlu

@Hidute Let's call HIM L. That's all.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 62
12/8/2013 13:49:36   
DeathGuard

@Andlu: Aww, that sucks. I wanted to see more dual combos o.o
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 63
12/8/2013 14:04:13   
Hiduke

You know although this is a Sneak Peak of future character what happened to all the other Sneak Peak? Will they be release when the Mysterious GQ(grand quest is release)
Post #: 64
12/8/2013 14:34:30   
Andlu

@Hiduke I wouldn't count on GQ so soon. It's still on beta...
We'll have it soon don't worry.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 65
12/8/2013 15:56:52   
survivor39

Awesome character!
The 5 hit combo definitely needs to be the shield screaming some sort of energy beam.

Anyway, for the name, I think it should be Neo-Crusader of Nulgath.

For quotes:
Enemy: "I've come to take this realm in the name of the true Dark Lord, Nulgath."
Win: "This realm now belongs to the true Dark Lord, Nulgath."
Controlled: "Nulgath has created me with great power! I will use it to destroy you and birth a new era to this realm!"

I think this character's element should either be energy of fire.
I prefer for it to be fire and if it was fire, I would prefer for his animations attacks to have blue fire instead of the normal orange-red fire.
Blue fire would suit this character's color scheme.

I would also prefer this character's rank to be Legendary.

Anyway, can't wait to see when this character finally arrives in the realm of Oversoul!
Post #: 66
12/8/2013 16:44:36   
Cyberbeast10

quote:

what shall I release it as?

Not quite sure if the question is asking for name, type, rarity, etc. So, I'll answer for everything:

a) Name: Only the following names came to mind: Shadow Sentinel, Abyss Sentinel, Void Guardianor Abysmal Knight

b) Type: Given to how it looks, it could be a defensive Neutral character, with a deck consisting of a large quantity of Counter Cards (more than Shield cards) and a couple of low-cost offense cards (100/200 Attack) augmented with 1-2 Sacrifices. It would a straightforward character.

c) Rarity: Given that I am tired of repeated farming dealing with an RNG (Twice. Finding, then catching). I would say this I would like to be a Boss Character (with a non-100% capture rate), otherwise, it could be the first Monthly Character to celebrate it being the 1st character with a new device!
AQW Epic  Post #: 67
12/8/2013 16:59:26   
Boom u doom

Oh dang...I think this may be the 1st upholder character. Should I save my Artix Points for AQ3D founder or should I spend them on OS for the 1st upholder character? Please give advice...Can't get more points for another 6 or 7 months. Thanks in advance, and cookies for all who help.

P.S. I barely play OS but I still want the character because of that shield.
AQW  Post #: 68
12/8/2013 17:07:46   
inshal1000

It would be pretty awesome if that face wasn't just a design, but a whole different monster in itself.
Maybe give it a few animations where the mouth opens up and stuff.
MQ AQW  Post #: 69
12/8/2013 17:12:00   
Axel459
The Void Calls

I still think Defiender of Nulgath is totally the best name for this character.

@Boom It's possible that won't be the 1st upholder character, but I would say to get upholder for OS just because it's completely unknown when AQ3D will even be up again, founder status for that could be a year away.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 70
12/8/2013 17:44:13   
DarkLore

*Eyes the shadowy creature with hunger.* AHAHAHAHAAHA! Another soul! I shall call thee Dreadface Knight!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX2EfGZNfrnODb1j_AsKfEA
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 71
12/8/2013 18:08:10   
AQisFuN
Banned

Actually I don't want this to be the 1st Upholder. I am hoping the 1st Upholder character would be Earth or Neutral, because I need a good Earth or Neutral character right now...
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 72
12/8/2013 18:14:03   
Axel459
The Void Calls

@AQ This could be a defensive neutral character with iron hides, counter attacks and a few shields who focuses on DoTs like corruption and cat reflex to kill you.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 73
12/8/2013 18:39:09   
Andlu

No please. Not a defensive character. I hate those. Shields doesn't mean defensive(See FC)
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 74
12/8/2013 18:44:28   
Cyberbeast10

@Axel459: It doesn't really strike me as the character that would go for DoTs. I would much prefer it just spammed Counter Attacks and then relied on common Attack Cards to inflict low damage.
AQW Epic  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Design Notes: 7th December, 2013 - Sneak Peak!
Page 3 of 4<1234>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition